The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Sports (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f688/)
-   -   College Basketball 11/12 (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f688/college-basketball-11-12-a-502957/)

thatgirlkristina 12/11/11 06:37 PM

College Basketball 11/12

Syracuse should be ranked number 1 tomorrow! :) Go Orange

11SHELBYGT500 4/5/13 10:43 AM

Apparently a coach CAN'T physically abuse their players. That was pretty ballsy knowing any one of them could have beat his little ***.

stangfoeva 4/5/13 12:09 PM

Oh crap, it's Final Four time already?

Rog13GTCS 4/6/13 08:25 PM

Anyone College B-Ball fans? First game was an outstanding game, found myself pulling for the underdogs. Was hoping for a Shocker outcome. Not a Pitino or Louisville fan, but what a come back.

Now watching the Michigan, Syracuse game. Impressed with how Michigan is able to score on the Zone where the other teams couldn't.

Hadtohaveit'13 4/6/13 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rog13GTCS (Post 6596521)
Anyone College B-Ball fans? First game was an outstanding game, found myself pulling for the underdogs. Was hoping for a Shocker outcome. Not a Pitino or Louisville fan, but what a come back.

Now watching the Michigan, Syracuse game. Impressed with how Michigan is able to score on the Zone where the other teams couldn't.

Yea the first game was great!! It was a fight for both of them right until the very end

steven46746 4/6/13 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Hadtohaveit'13 (Post 6596527)

Yea the first game was great!! It was a fight for both of them right until the very end

Yep enjoyed it all except that jump ball call at the very end, was a VERY quick whistle. Didn't have a dog in the fight, just hated to see a great game end on ref's whistle rather than a last second 3 ball.

Hadtohaveit'13 4/6/13 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by steven46746 (Post 6596544)

Yep enjoyed it all except that jump ball call at the very end, was a VERY quick whistle. Didn't have a dog in the fight, just hated to see a great game end on ref's whistle rather than a last second 3 ball.

Yeah I do agree with that for sure. Was actually just talking to my brother about that call. I don't have a fav in it either

stangfoeva 4/6/13 09:03 PM

They shoulda let that one play out. Wichita St. lost the possession arrow on that questionable double foul call too

Hadtohaveit'13 4/6/13 09:35 PM

This 2nd game is getting intense right now!!

stangfoeva 4/6/13 09:37 PM

No look at a 3 from Syracuse? :shame:

steven46746 4/6/13 09:39 PM

Well my bracket worked out, Louisville and Michigan in the final.

Hadtohaveit'13 4/7/13 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by stangfoeva (Post 6596578)
No look at a 3 from Syracuse? :shame:

Agree. They went for a 2 to get fouled I guess? When Michigans ONLY strat was to not foul. Terrible coaching IMO. And also Michigan just went to time wasting mode with like 5 minutes left they stopped scoring just to pass the ball around and kept getting turned over. If they continued playing ball like all game they would have won alot easier..

Muscle-Car-Memories 4/7/13 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by steven46746 (Post 6596580)
Well my bracket worked out, Louisville and Michigan in the final.

Louisville sucks. I would burn in hell before rooting for Loserville! I grew up in Lexington so I am a UK fan but we sucked this year but just wait for the upcoming season.

Hadtohaveit'13 4/7/13 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Muscle-Car-Memories (Post 6596761)

Louisville sucks. I would burn in hell before rooting for Loserville! I grew up in Lexington so I am a UK fan but we sucked this year but just wait for the upcoming season.

Lolwhat. " the team in the final without one of there star players sucks, but wait for next year cuz my team sucked more earlier on in the season"

steven46746 4/7/13 11:21 AM

I don't pull for either team, was just the way my bracket worked out. I'm unc fan, being from NC and all. Also good luck with all your one and done's next year, hope all those egos don't clash!

Rog13GTCS 4/7/13 04:28 PM

You guys had a dream team last year, and won it all. Gotta expect a little let down after many of your guys went pro.

11SHELBYGT500 4/7/13 04:30 PM

Why did I give this thread CPR? :jester:ihatebasketball:

steven46746 4/7/13 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 (Post 6597034)
Why did I give this thread CPR? :jester:ihatebasketball:

Lol I noticed that, the thread name and first comment where confusing until I seen the date.

stangfoeva 4/7/13 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Hadtohaveit'13 (Post 6596753)

Agree. They went for a 2 to get fouled I guess? When Michigans ONLY strat was to not foul. Terrible coaching IMO. And also Michigan just went to time wasting mode with like 5 minutes left they stopped scoring just to pass the ball around and kept getting turned over. If they continued playing ball like all game they would have won alot easier..

:yup: