The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Sports (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f688/)
-   -   2013 TMS NFL Fantasy Football (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f688/2013-tms-nfl-fantasy-football-523765/)

kcoTiger 8/25/13 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by houtex (Post 6676076)
Nor papaya, but for way different reasons, it makes my throat swell up. One stinkin' piece, and I dang near couldn't breathe. Two and I'da maybe died, or at least been hospitalized.

Off-topic, but do you have the same problems with melons? I haven't been able to eat any kind of melon for 20 years because of food allergies. It sucks, because I used to love them.

On topic, I will probably have to do an auto draft as well since I won't be available until after about 7:30 that evening. Sucks, because the draft is always one of the best parts of fantasy leagues. Well, auction drafts anyway, but that's kinda hard without everyone in the same room together.

2k7gtcs 8/25/13 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by kcoTiger (Post 6678015)

Off-topic, but do you have the same problems with melons? I haven't been able to eat any kind of melon for 20 years because of food allergies. It sucks, because I used to love them.

On topic, I will probably have to do an auto draft as well since I won't be available until after about 7:30 that evening. Sucks, because the draft is always one of the best parts of fantasy leagues. Well, auction drafts anyway, but that's kinda hard without everyone in the same room together.

I love me some melons!!!

Oh wait you mean fruit...

kcoTiger 8/25/13 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6678023)
I love me some melons!!!

Oh wait you mean fruit...

If I was allergic to those kind, I'd have shot myself a long time ago.

ShaneGT 8/26/13 03:07 PM

First player off the board will be Hernandez......

Scothew 8/26/13 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by ShaneGT (Post 6678417)
First player off the board will be Hernandez......

you're not taking Tebow again this year? :jester:

houtex 8/26/13 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by kcoTiger (Post 6678015)

Off topic: Nope, those are ok. Weird how the body works, right?

On topic: Totally missed my other league, the draft happened... and... actually, the auto draft didn't do a bad job, looks like. We'll see in that one.

Scothew 8/27/13 07:52 AM

Do you guys want me to randomly do a draft order or do you want me to let the system randomly select the draft order 30min prior to tomorrow nights draft?

2k7gtcs 8/27/13 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6678779)
Do you guys want me to randomly do a draft order or do you want me to let the system randomly select the draft order 30min prior to tomorrow nights draft?

I don't care who does it as long as I'm first :p

Ethanjbeau 8/27/13 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6678779)

I'd rather know by tonight where I am. That way I can plan accordingly. Throw all the names in excel and randomize order? Or something along those lines.

Evil_Capri 8/27/13 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6678792)
I don't care who does it as long as I'm first :p

Why? You think there is going to be a long line waiting and wanting Matt Schaub or Tony Romo?! :jester: (I don't know if you like either Texas team so I went with both!)

Scothew 8/27/13 08:44 AM

Oh he's full on for romo!

Scothew 8/27/13 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Ethanjbeau (Post 6678793)
I'd rather know by tonight where I am. That way I can plan accordingly. Throw all the names in excel and randomize order? Or something along those lines.

Ill put the names in excel, then find a random number generator online and do it that way.

2k7gtcs 8/27/13 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6678802)
Oh he's full on for romo!

Hey!

Romos a fourth or fifth round guy at best

Tron 8/27/13 11:29 AM

DANGIT!!!! I missed out on this!?!?! :(

Ethanjbeau 8/27/13 02:13 PM

What about tony craps-his-pants romo?

kcoTiger 8/27/13 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ethanjbeau (Post 6678929)
What about tony craps-his-pants romo?

:rofl2:...the guy has more unpleasant nicknames than Miley Cyrus. Though with her recent debacle, she's quickly gaining ground...

Draft order doesn't matter to me since I won't be able to participate.

Scothew 8/28/13 09:15 AM

Sorry i didnt get it done last night, but im about to type up the names and gonna have one of the guys here at work draw them for the order.

Scothew 8/28/13 09:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And heres the draft order.

Boar's Teats 1
Superbowl Hopefulls 2
The Smokin' Tire Marks 3
Im Usually Drunk 4
Last is a Blast 5
(gary's censored name) ******* 6
Willfork on the first date 7
Drop Bears United 8
Flying Jackrabbits 9
Bear Hunters 10
Multiple Scorgasms 11
Avacody's 12

Had the most honest guy I work with draw names. He's an assistant pastor so him reading some of the names was quite comical as he'd just shake his head and hand it to me :jester:

Evil_Capri 8/28/13 11:37 AM

Dig it! Thanks Scott and your Pastor friend!

2k7gtcs 8/28/13 11:41 AM

Oh how I wish I could have been there when he pulled my name