The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Aftermarket 2005+ Mustangs (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f686/)
-   -   Post Pictures Of Your S197 SALEEN CLONES HERE (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f686/post-pictures-your-s197-saleen-clones-here-442209/)

mustang_lurkers 10/18/06 10:51 AM

Post Pictures Of Your S197 SALEEN CLONES HERE

I am very interested to see peoples Saleen Clones and see how well they are built. If you have a Saleen Clone Please post your pictures in this thread:banana:

mustang_lurkers 10/24/06 02:03 PM

Here Are Pictures Of My Saleen Clone

8 Attachment(s)
Here are some pictures of my Saleen Clone. I will post some Engine and Interior Upgrade Pics soon.

mustangdaren 11/1/06 10:16 AM

I really like the custom wing support on your clone. That is awesome. I would love to have one for my Stang, lol. Nice car.

BULLITT INTERCEPTOR 11/1/06 06:54 PM

Umm..

I have a large "spoiler" that could use some "support":hail:

Oh yeah, no Saleen clone.

06SALEEN1246 11/1/06 09:46 PM

Nice Clone....:)

mustang_lurkers 11/6/06 05:48 PM

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments. Do any of you know of any other SALEEN clones.

~SMOKE~ 11/10/06 10:05 AM

I know one locally .... black, with all the options but a the SCENIC roof.
Very nice. He's won a ton of awards with it. He went to NOPI and cleaned up with 3 trophies. He represented the Modern American Muscle well.

Sweet looking ride btw.

mustang_lurkers 11/12/06 05:55 PM

Was his a real Saleen or a clone? I would like to see some pictures of some other clones also.

mustang_lurkers 11/29/06 06:43 AM

Here are a few of the trophies I have won

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a few of the trophies that I have won so far not including my very first 1st place trophy I got at the last show of the year.

05fordgt 12/1/06 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by mustang_lurkers (Post 789452)
Here are a few of the trophies that I have won so far not including my very first 1st place trophy I got at the last show of the year.

There are trophies in that pic? I couldn't find them. :grin:

cruisin 12/3/06 12:47 AM

Have you done the guages? what else have you done interior wise. Ive been trying to get the guages but no luck. I also need em in KM/h which is that much harder as I havnt seen a saleen up here yet.

mustang_lurkers 12/4/06 06:01 AM

I have the Saleen center pod gauges but my dash gauges are stock. I like the old school look of the stock gauges over the ones from Saleen. I also did some aluminum dashboard upgrades and installed the Saleen sill plates and upgraded pedals. I will take som interior pics and post them soon.

blkstang06 12/4/06 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by mustang_lurkers (Post 789452)

Hey! mustang_lurkers do you have anymore pictures you can post!.:lol: ....and maybe a couple of your car too!:jester:

mustang_lurkers 12/5/06 06:19 AM

Pretty girls and car shows seem to go together. When I go to the shows I cant keep them off of my car.

blkstang06 12/5/06 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by mustang_lurkers (Post 793403)
Pretty girls and car shows seem to go together. When I go to the shows I cant keep them off of my car.

It's a hard job! but somebody's got to do it!....:metal:

mustang_lurkers 12/5/06 01:15 PM

1st Interior Picture

2 Attachment(s)
Here is an interior picture where you can see a couple of the upgrades that I have done inside. I will take some new ones that feature the dash, DVD/NAV Upgraded pedals etc and not the girl...

blkstang06 12/6/06 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by mustang_lurkers (Post 793638)
Here is an interior picture where you can see a couple of the upgrades that I have done inside. I will take some new ones that feature the dash, DVD/NAV Upgraded pedals etc and not the girl...

Thats my interior package, except for that drivers seat option ..:jester:

cruisin 12/8/06 06:19 PM

Have you looked into looked into getting the factory knob, not the one you can buy off their website and the factory guages. Also what all was involved with installing the rear window pieces and is it just eth black plastic piece or is it glass too etc?

mustang_lurkers 12/9/06 09:45 AM

I really don't like the Saleen Shifter Knob or gauges. I like the retro gauges better. The rear window pieces are just plastic covers. They are easy to put on with molding adhesive.

rrobello 12/27/06 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by mustang_lurkers (Post 792751)
I have the Saleen center pod gauges but my dash gauges are stock. I like the old school look of the stock gauges over the ones from Saleen. I also did some aluminum dashboard upgrades and installed the Saleen sill plates and upgraded pedals. I will take som interior pics and post them soon.

do you have any pics of the pedals?