GT Performance Mods 2005+ Mustang GT Performance and Technical Information

The mods have begun....

Search this Thread

Old 9/12/05, 07:22 PM
V6 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well since my baby will be here this week or next week I decided to use some of the 3K in my PayPal aka Stang Mod account and start buying the first of many many mods.

So the first thing on my hit list for first mod was a full exhaust change, so I finally decided to go with a pure Bassani setup, and gave Nino @ Ninosport.com a call and he hooked me up with the Bassani Axle-back (Part # 46055) and Bassani X-pipe (Part # 46053...the one with both cats and off road legs), He is a great guy to deal with and hooked me up the the TMS discount too

Next on my hit list for this week is some 18x9 and 18x10 Deep Dish Chrome Bullits from MustangTuning.

Well I guess if I want to get techincal the exhaust setup wasn't my first mod, this morning at 6am I ordered a Multi-Function Digital Camera / Digital Camcorder to keep in the stang for taking pics of mod and such

Let the modding begin
Old 9/12/05, 07:59 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I spent about 2K in parts before my car came in also.

I decided to go for performance first. I bought a C&L CAI system, predator tuner and MotoBlue UD pulleys from RPM, then I installed a jet TBS

The first mod I actually did to the car was the CDC spoiler 5 minutes after I first pulled it into the driveway. The next day I installed the Web Electric sequential lights. I waited till the weekend to install the performance mods.

BTW, get a redline hood strut set. You'll appreciate getting rid of the hood prop rod. Also, painting the callipers was a pretty easy mod that went a long ways in the looks dept.