From The Ford Salesman News and information directly from Ford dealers across the country. Also find a trusty dealership near you
Ford Salesmen Post Your Contact Info Here

I'm going insane! Please help.

Search this Thread

Old 8/15/05, 11:39 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I ordered with Campus Ford in Okemos, MI back in January. A guy (Stang_1 on this site) that was 2 orders in front of me has had his car since June.

They re-ordered me as an 06 order, and I'm priority 12.

I'm getting extremely frustrated as they won't give me any solid information, and also I have not seen a DORA because supposedly the order lady throws them away immediately after getting them. I have seen the VOC for both of my orders, and I have been calling weekly to the automated system for updates. I think it is ridiculous that they throw the DORA away, but the lady who does ordering will never call me back and seems never to be around when I am at the dealership.

At this point I want to find a reliable dealer to place another order, and see which one gets pulled first.

Any suggestions for a new dealer? I'd be willing to drive a ways to get to one, although I looked up where ISELLFORD works, and I don't know if I would drive all the way there as it would be 6 hours each way. Gotta be a good one somewhere around here, isn't there?

Any other suggestions for the order I already have placed? I've been C&U for over 6 months and I can't stand it any longer! Thanks in advance. :bang:
Old 8/15/05, 12:32 PM
Cobra Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would order one under Z-plan. I will have 7 Mustangs for the next allocation period which starts in Sept so I am pretty confident that one of them would be able to be a GT.