Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Zaino help

Search this Thread

Old 6/7/05, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was on there website and wanted to purchase zaino. I noticed a few different things and was just wondering if all i really needed to get was the zaino bar, and the revitalizing wax? And does this get minor stains and things out of paint. Such as dirt that is stained into my door jams? If not how might i go about getting these out. Also around the molding under my window where i must have missed cleaning a few times got a slight orange tint how do i get in there to get that out also??? PLEASE HELP!!!
Old 6/7/05, 10:44 PM
Cobra Member

If you are gonna go the Zaino route, you should probably get the ultimate kit. For the stained part in your doorjambs you should wash it well and then maybe use an All purpose cleaner (diluted).

If you could go into specifics about your problems, it would help us a lot.
Old 6/7/05, 11:13 PM

The door jams are pretty rough not sandpaper rough but more or less dull like it needs waxed but i want to get the dirt stains off first. And the black medal molding strip that is above the door under the window well the space between the door and the molding turned sort of oranges i used my nail and it wouldn't rub off. Do you know how to take the molding off? Do i need to take the plastic from the inside of my door off to take screws off?
Old 6/8/05, 08:48 AM
Cobra Member

Ya, I think I was nice. Go to costco and get their All Purpose Cleaner and rub that into the doorjambs. Then wax it and it should be fine. I'll think of what you need for the rubber.
Old 6/9/05, 09:09 PM

Thanks for your help ordered some today