Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

FW1

Search this Thread

Old 5/12/11, 07:52 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FW1

So these guys were selling this stuff called FW1 at the store today when I went and got gas. It's a spray type wax. Hs anyone ever used this before? It's a combo pack with some tire cleaner and shine, interior cleaner, and the spray wax with carnuba in it. I used some on the black trim on the outside of my car and I would have to say it cleaned a lot more and brought it back to it's some what original state. Just kinda skeptical about a spray wax. If anyone has used it before let me know how it turned out. Thanks
Old 5/12/11, 08:02 PM
Mach 1 Member

Hmm, idk i hvnt had any experience with it. Try it in a small area on your car to see how it is?
Old 5/12/11, 09:22 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by Quicksilver-4.6
So these guys were selling this stuff called FW1 at the store today when I went and got gas. It's a spray type wax. Hs anyone ever used this before? It's a combo pack with some tire cleaner and shine, interior cleaner, and the spray wax with carnuba in it. I used some on the black trim on the outside of my car and I would have to say it cleaned a lot more and brought it back to it's some what original state. Just kinda skeptical about a spray wax. If anyone has used it before let me know how it turned out. Thanks
The interior stuff world like magic...it is un real the amount of dirt it will lift.