Car Care Shine Up Your Stang for Show Season, Fix a Dent, And General Car Cleaning

Alloy Grey question

Search this Thread

Old 4/17/06 | 09:58 PM

I have been a lurker on this site for a while now and i had a question about the new alloy grey color for 07. I currently own a 96 black V6 vert and will be purchasing an 07 GT soon. In my poinion nothing can beat the look of a freshly washed black car, and almost every car may family has owned was black but i am considering a switch to alloy grey. As many of you know black cars are a pain to keep clean. I know i saw a topic and many of you said that you have owned cars they are similar in color to alloy grey and i was wondering how easy they are to keep clean. I am hoping to have the best of both worlds a color very close to black and at the same time i wouldnt have to wash it all the time like my current mustang.

Im also new to posting so if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it.
Old 4/18/06 | 09:55 AM
I Have No Life

Most colours can be a pain to keep clean. Everything shows up on white same as black. Most dark colours tend to show everything as well, just not as extreme as black does. If you washed the black car 3 times a week you might still find yourself washing the grey one at least twice a week [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]
I find I have to wash my sonic blue stang almost as often as my wifes black car.