The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Hall Of Fame Homepage (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f864/)
-   -   What did you do with your Mustang today? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f864/what-did-you-do-your-mustang-today-503839/)

Boss 1409 5/30/12 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers (Post 6362816)
Local car club WestSideMustangs

That was gonna be my guess!

FromZto5 5/30/12 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by CCTking (Post 6361839)
Got around to givin her some tlc! Definitely needed after 3 consecutive beach days amd cruises. Sand, bugs, lil road muck, all gone(:

Looks great man... I love the white! You should try dodo supernatural on top of jetseal for white paint.

Mustang Mafia 5/30/12 05:07 PM

Just emptied jlt oil separator.

gregtommy 5/30/12 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaSteffers

Thank you :D

Well that's what I do :D
I want to go LOWER!!! Our roads are so bad tho

Thanks lady

Local car club WestSideMustangs

Yeah don't push of lol. I am glad I didn't go any lower because my headers come down an extra inch compared to the rest and I have eaten it a cour times now

lalayla 5/30/12 05:39 PM

You guys are lower than me and I've already bike off an exhaust hanger :/ fixed now

Boss 1409 5/30/12 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by gregtommy (Post 6362875)
Yeah don't push of lol. I am glad I didn't go any lower because my headers come down an extra inch compared to the rest and I have eaten it a cour times now

Originally Posted by lalayla (Post 6362880)
You guys are lower than me and I've already bike off an exhaust hanger :/ fixed now

Gotta love auto correct!

lalayla 5/30/12 06:13 PM

Yeah shut it!!! Lol

gregtommy 5/30/12 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Boss 1409

Gotta love auto correct!

Lol autocorrect sucks *** and it's funny because when you start typing the word autocorrect it pops right up to finish the word for you. A convenient pain in the @$$

Mustang Mafia 5/31/12 03:43 AM

Gonna wash her shortly

CCTking 5/31/12 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5

Looks great man... I love the white! You should try dodo supernatural on top of jetseal for white paint.

Thanks! What im using now is amazing stuff but im waiting till i can grab a DA before i get anymore shiny stuff ha
Im also saving up for mods as well! 3dCarbon gt500 spoiler, 11-12 Boss LS rims, or machined AM rims (nurburg rim replicas), and a few other parts on a very long list!

Any reccomendations for a DA or RO polisher?

Mustang Mafia 5/31/12 02:44 PM

Just washed. These mfing waterspots!!!

FromZto5 5/31/12 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by CCTking (Post 6363304)
Thanks! What im using now is amazing stuff but im waiting till i can grab a DA before i get anymore shiny stuff ha
Im also saving up for mods as well! 3dCarbon gt500 spoiler, 11-12 Boss LS rims, or machined AM rims (nurburg rim replicas), and a few other parts on a very long list!

Any reccomendations for a DA or RO polisher?

Definitely pc or flex.

Dread53 5/31/12 04:41 PM

Bought her a new stereo - Kenwood DNX7190HD

All I have to do is get back to CO to install it....

FromZto5 5/31/12 06:25 PM

Jacked up Marilyn and finally straightened out the exhaust. The left was higher by 1/8" it bugged me to no end. Took only a few months for me to finally do it. Lol. Now she's all straight and perfect. Also installed my wheel locks finally. Also had that since my car was new...lol. Yay finally.

Btw did you folks know there's a duplicate thread of this in the 10 to 14 section?

Blackbird. 6/1/12 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5
Jacked up Marilyn and finally straightened out the exhaust. The left was higher by 1/8" it bugged me to no end. Took only a few months for me to finally do it. Lol. Now she's all straight and perfect. Also installed my wheel locks finally. Also had that since my car was new...lol. Yay finally.

Btw did you folks know there's a duplicate thread of this in the 10 to 14 section?

Noticed it a couple days ago. Confused me a bit on my phone. I thought there was only one but the posts kept changing. :heh:

wheelman 6/1/12 06:10 AM

Faded my brakes beyond use, which called for some creative steering. Yeah, Brembos just moved way up the mod list.

Kevin509 6/1/12 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by wheelman
Faded my brakes beyond use, which called for some creative steering. Yeah, Brembos just moved way up the mod list.

What happened?

Kevin509 6/1/12 08:36 PM

Today I had a bit of a scare, then a bit of a laugh with my mustang. I had just got home from work and pulled in the driveway and got out to open the garage door and noticed a very audible "tick-tick-tick-tick-tick" sound that I'd never heard before and was like "oh ____ what is that?" and then suddenly the noise changed from tick tick tick to fwooooooooshhhh and then back to tick tick tick and I noticed my neighbor's sprinkler running. hahaha.

I worry too much I think. haha

max5ive0 6/3/12 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin509 (Post 6364979)
Today I had a bit of a scare, then a bit of a laugh with my mustang. I had just got home from work and pulled in the driveway and got out to open the garage door and noticed a very audible "tick-tick-tick-tick-tick" sound that I'd never heard before and was like "oh ____ what is that?" and then suddenly the noise changed from tick tick tick to fwooooooooshhhh and then back to tick tick tick and I noticed my neighbor's sprinkler running. hahaha.

I worry too much I think. haha

Sounds like someone I know :meme:

FromZto5 6/3/12 03:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
threw 2 coats of Souveran over the existing UPP sealant. Walked in garage, and quickly snapped these couple pics. Better than Blacklight/V7 combo???? hmmmmmm

Attachment 209282

Attachment 209283