General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

We're still all WET!!!

Search this Thread

Old 5/31/15, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We're still all WET!!!

Hi all ! I have a 2014 Black Mustang v-6 coupe with Pony package. I've had it 11 months, less than 15,000 miles. I tried to post a pic, unsuccessfully. Right after buying, I noticed that the rear passenger floor was wet when it rained. Took it to the dealer and they couldn't figure it out. And I really haven't noticed it being wet until about 2 weeks ago when I left work one afternoon and there was about 2 inches of water in my car. After a little trial and error with the water hose I did find out the passenger window was leaking. Took it to the dealership. Now two trips behind me, And a very dissatisfied Mustang owner, the service dept still hasn't fixed the window, my carpet and the door moulding has not been replaced correctly, I asked them to change the oil, they did not, it now leaks down into my door and my speaker is ruined. I have left a message for the dealership owner and will be calling the Service Dept manager in the morning. I have photos of all of this water and bad work.
Has anyone else experienced their new mustang leaking water and do you know what caused it. I am open to suggestions in case it is more that just the window. I LOVE this car and just want to be dry ! Help!
Old 6/1/15, 08:29 AM
Gotta Have it Green Fanatic Official TMS Travel Guide

Received 947 Likes on 575 Posts
What a surprise!! Another unhappy visit to a Ford dealership.
There's a nice lady named Deysha here on this forum who will find your post and help you out. I hope so anyway. Give her a little time.
Old 6/1/15, 10:55 AM
NOT CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS SITE! DO NOT USE PM FEATURE!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by BlackStang14
Hi all ! I have a 2014 Black Mustang v-6 coupe with Pony package. I've had it 11 months, less than 15,000 miles. I tried to post a pic, unsuccessfully. Right after buying, I noticed that the rear passenger floor was wet when it rained. Took it to the dealer and they couldn't figure it out. And I really haven't noticed it being wet until about 2 weeks ago when I left work one afternoon and there was about 2 inches of water in my car. ...
Hello BlackStang14,

Welcome to the forum! Let’s get this escalated and handled for you. Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number.

Originally Posted by NC07GTCS
What a surprise!! Another unhappy visit to a Ford dealership.
There's a nice lady named Deysha here on this forum who will find your post and help you out. I hope so anyway. Give her a little time.
Thank you for the mention and support, NC07GTCS!

Deysha
Old 6/1/15, 03:52 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Your not bringing it to a "POLLOCK" dealer are you?

Just kidding!!!

It sounds like the window wasn't going up when you closed the car door. I would bring it to another dealer.
Old 6/1/15, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Update on the wet Mustang. I met with the Service Director today. He and I duplicated my trial and error with the water hose and everything leaked as it did before. But this time he and his service tech were there to see it. I have been assured that the problem will be fixed. I will know in a few days. Meanwhile I have a nice roomy Truck to drive. Deysha, I appreciate your offer to help me but for now I am hoping that my dealership will come through. I hope that I can count on your help in the event that they do not. Rodsmustang, LOL, there is no dealership in POLLOCK. Wish there was, because I would probably know everyone that worked there and I would be treated very well.

Donna
Old 6/2/15, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by BlackStang14
Update on the wet Mustang. I met with the Service Director today. He and I duplicated my trial and error with the water hose and everything leaked as it did before. But this time he and his service tech were there to see it. I have been assured that the problem will be fixed. I will know in a few days. Meanwhile I have a nice roomy Truck to drive. Deysha, I appreciate your offer to help me but for now I am hoping that my dealership will come through. I hope that I can count on your help in the event that they do not. Rodsmustang, LOL, there is no dealership in POLLOCK. Wish there was, because I would probably know everyone that worked there and I would be treated very well.
It's no problem, BlackStang14. Keep me posted.

Deysha
Old 6/2/15, 09:31 AM
Mach 1 Member

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts
well well well...another bad experience at a dealer, why am I not surprised? Keep in contact with Deysha, and I know she will do what she can to make things better as best as she can. Best of luck to you my friend and hope you and the dealer get it fixed so you can enjoy that Mustang!!!
Old 6/2/15, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Jim74656
well well well...another bad experience at a dealer, why am I not surprised? Keep in contact with Deysha, and I know she will do what she can to make things better as best as she can. Best of luck to you my friend and hope you and the dealer get it fixed so you can enjoy that Mustang!!!
Thanks for the support, Jim74656!

Deysha
Old 6/3/15, 12:28 PM
Mach 1 Member

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by FordService
Thanks for the support, Jim74656!

Deysha
its the least we can do for someone who at least attempts to help us out when we have negitive experiences about a dealer...