The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   General Mustang Chat (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/)
-   -   Updated pics, all clean (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/updated-pics-all-clean-514363/)

Gabe 10/5/12 12:57 PM

Updated pics, all clean

10 Attachment(s)
Been a couple of weeks since I cleaned the Mustang and today being a nice sunny day I figured it was a great time to bring back its shine.
Also showing off the new smoked rear marker lenses for the first time on a clean car out in the sun :)

Other mods shown: flat-black grille pony cover, smoked front marker lenses, tinted/painted third brake light lens, GT500 mufflers with flat-black painted tips, plasti-dipped "5.0" badges and "Ford"-oval stickers inside the side rear windows, in gray, to be tinted over with dark tint once I finally get the windows tinted :)

I currently have a Barton shifter bracket waiting to be installed and I just ordered the 55D rear spring kit to bring the rear down about 1/2" so the car will sit more level.
Eventually I may do a bigger drop all around, but this car rides hard enough for me for now, I'd rather not stiffen it up any more ...

Now on to the pics :)

sampey43 10/5/12 07:04 PM

Looks good, love sterling gray!!!

BB3 10/5/12 09:23 PM

Your looks fantastic Gabe. Thanks for posting the pictures of it.------Bill

Gabe 10/7/12 08:25 AM

Thanks guys! :)

Glenn 10/7/12 10:17 AM

loooooooking gooooooood

Onelildude 10/7/12 10:37 AM

Great looking car. My second favorite color next to black...but my next stang will probably be sterling grey

Gt500Vista 10/7/12 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Gabe
Been a couple of weeks since I cleaned the Mustang and today being a nice sunny day I figured it was a great time to bring back its shine.
Also showing off the new smoked rear marker lenses for the first time on a clean car out in the sun :)

Other mods shown: flat-black grille pony cover, smoked front marker lenses, tinted/painted third brake light lens, GT500 mufflers with flat-black painted tips, plasti-dipped "5.0" badges and "Ford"-oval stickers inside the side rear windows, in gray, to be tinted over with dark tint once I finally get the windows tinted :)

I currently have a Barton shifter bracket waiting to be installed and I just ordered the 55D rear spring kit to bring the rear down about 1/2" so the car will sit more level.
Eventually I may do a bigger drop all around, but this car rides hard enough for me for now, I'd rather not stiffen it up any more ...

Now on to the pics :)

Nice car, great color

Boss LS#408 10/7/12 08:06 PM

I love that grille it looks really good, so does those rims, and it looks good lowered

slostang 10/7/12 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Boss LS#408 (Post 6458885)
I love that grille it looks really good, so does those rims, and it looks good lowered

Stock ride height...

Gabe, making me wish I got Recaros...

Boss LS#408 10/7/12 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by slostang (Post 6458913)
Stock ride height...

Gabe, making me wish I got Recaros...

It looks lower than the ones I have seen

BackinBlack13 10/7/12 08:45 PM

Looking good!

SilverSkoundrel 10/7/12 08:52 PM

First off, pic # 5. Dat A$$. Lol & are your fog lights HIDs? They're so white!

Gabe 10/8/12 06:38 AM

Thanks guys, and yeah, she's still sitting at stock ride height for now.
That will change, most likely next month. I have ordered the 1/2"-lower "55D" rear springs and will try them out before anything more drastic.

Trevor, the Recaros are simply awesome, not much more I can say about them.
I'm also glad they're the cloth ones since they hold me in place even better than slippery leather ... lol

The fog lights are the new-for-'13 LED fogs ... white/blue-ish light, more so than the new standard HIDs ... I wish the headlights were the same color, but (for now) oh well.

SilverSkoundrel 10/8/12 07:21 AM

Either way those fog lights are clean! How'd they get LED to look like HID? Lol

Tron 10/8/12 08:16 AM

That's money right there! Looks awesome!

Gabe 10/8/12 03:02 PM

Thanks guys, and as far as LED's looking like HIDs, no idea how they did it, but they are LED and they actually contribute when used at night with the HID low beams ... if I shut them off I can tell I lost light ...

AndreaCristiano 10/8/12 08:01 PM

Very nice car looks classy