General Mustang Chat Not Tech or Model Year Specific

Trick flow intake question

Old 9/29/15, 10:28 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: September 6, 2014
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trick flow intake question

Hey, I've got a trick flow intake for my stroker. I think it's a track heat, maybe an R.
I wanna get a lower for a 302, since the lower I have is for a 351, and put it on the car while I finish building the stroker.
When I did a Google search the lower looks exactly like a 302 F150 lower. Do you know if they are the same? If they are, I could try to find one at a junk yard or something. Thanks
alecracing is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trick flow intake question

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.