The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   General Mustang Chat (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/)
-   -   Top five supercharger excuses. (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f657/top-five-supercharger-excuses-419123/)

americanmuscle320 9/7/05 10:05 PM

5.I want it :bang: (It should be noted this does'nt usually work).
4.Think how good it will make us look :nice: (best applied to under 25 year old wife).
3.It'll save us money long term :-D (Fuel efficent you know).
2.Boss says I have to :dunno: (This will work if you wife ranked less than fifty on her IQ test).
1.Just buy the thing (It's your money and your choice even though she'd like to think she controls that relatively thin wallet). :banana:

Scothew 9/7/05 11:06 PM

Tried them all and I still never got it installed and ended up selling it :doh:

Best way I can figure it out is to save all the money unknowingly to them, buy it, install and just say its the power steering pump whining :P

lilbossman 9/8/05 02:54 PM

scott thats pretty good

Autotooner 9/8/05 03:01 PM

:lol:

Scothew 9/8/05 03:09 PM

If anyone wants to donate a vortech for a 96 cobra, i'll be glad to test my theory.

ScottyBoy302 9/8/05 04:15 PM

Best way I can figure it out is to save all the money unknowingly to them, buy it, install and just say its the power steering pump whining

Then when they ask why you haven't fixed it tell them its cause they spend all the money. :-D

Scothew 9/8/05 04:23 PM

Sadly my better half has worked on my car with me enough to know if I am have added something or not. And she knows what a s/c so I cant get away with it that easy.

ALLMINE65 9/8/05 04:25 PM

First thing I am over 25.

Tell your wife if you had super charger and louder pipes you could be heard from miles away, so she could hear how close you were and that way she could get her boy friend out before you come in. :-D
Just a joke :jester:
And the super charger will make her feel real good.
The faster and louder they are the better.... Makes me feel real good. Ask my husband, he knows what it takes to make me feel good and it is not the blue pill.

Autotooner 9/8/05 04:32 PM

lol

Scothew 9/8/05 04:42 PM

LMAO @ Starr.

See in my case, my car is to loud N/A. But I have a pretty magnaflow catted X-pipe waiting to go on soon ;)

future9er24 9/8/05 04:59 PM

any tips for getting your mom to buy one for you?

ALLMINE65 9/8/05 06:39 PM

Sorry Arin, too busy buying ours. Maybe next year. :-D

PATAN 9/9/05 11:15 PM

haha just do it and don't tell her, usually women don't know squat, with some great exceptions, but if she asks for the noise, tell her you put the new"tornado" to save gas, she'll buy it haha.

or if not, do this little trick:

buy her something really nice but not too expensive, like a 300 500 neckless, or nice earrings, just because "you love her and want to see her happy"
then, get the supercharger, if she complaints, ask her if she does not like to see you happy.
usually when you get something for them first, they feel guilty and dismiss ;)

I hope you get it!!!

conv_stang 9/10/05 07:06 AM

thats too funny! luckily my power steering already whines so i could sneek on under there easily!

ScottyBoy302 9/10/05 06:15 PM

buy her something really nice but not too expensive, like a 300 500 neckless, or nice earrings, just because "you love her and want to see her happy"
then, get the supercharger, if she complaints, ask her if she does not like to see you happy.
usually when you get something for them first, they feel guilty and dismiss

hahahaha dirty trick, i love it.

Heres my plan to get my mom to buy me one... "Honestly mom, if you buy me a supercharger i'll use less gas and then i'll have more money for things to keep me safe, like a 4-wheel disc brake conversion... and some fatter tires... and maybe some aluminum GT40 heads for... umm..."

future9er24 9/10/05 06:22 PM

bah GT40 heads are overdone. Clevors are where its at :P

05 Roush 9/14/05 11:52 PM

Just tell the wife you are getting blown one way or the other. Either way you WIN!!

ScottyBoy302 9/16/05 04:20 PM

:lol: HAHAH, classic.

Autotooner 9/16/05 04:29 PM

:lol:

MustangFanatic 9/17/05 08:13 AM

LOL!!! :lol: