General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Speedster Tonneau Covers

Search this Thread

Old 7/26/05, 01:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a Silver 2000 Mustang GT convertible and I was thinking of getting speedster tonneau covers for it. I was looking at ABC Exclusive and they have a really nice looking cover with cobra bars for styling. Are these the right covers for me or is there a competitor's product that I should look into or compare to? Also, for people who might have covers, where they got them from. Another question that has been racking my brain is whether to get them in black or silver? :bang: I already have a silver body with black Bullit rims. Will they match well?
Old 8/7/05, 07:44 PM

I have a single piece from Saleen. I've seen the pieces from ABC and decided to go with the Saleen because it was made from urathane instead of fiberglass. I had it painted to match my car which is midnight blue metallic. I also had the front portion painted in gloss black to match my grey and black interior. I looked at the two piece versions but didn't like the way they fit. I haven't seen any rides with the cobra bars yet but it should be pretty cool. I've got a light bar with mine and like the speedster look myself. Also, CDC makes a windblocker for the light so the wind backlash isn't as bad anymore. Either way you go, your ride should look pretty cool. Post pics when you get it hooked up.
Old 8/8/05, 09:02 AM

I certainly will. The ones with the cobra bars are on their way and will actually arrive later today.