That made my day, Thanks Ray!
Old 4/5/08, 10:41 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JedCranium
I like it, it will be my last box!

Hey are you going to C & C or STILLEN?

Jed
You know I work on Saturdays. Change everything to Sundays or Mondays and I'll be there.
Old 4/5/08, 11:12 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Ray Man
goodness, what a hit!

Ok Brian, I made you a new poster.

Nice head lights!
That's a hell of a poster
Old 4/5/08, 06:07 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok Brian, I made you a new poster.

Nice head lights!
Brian- Why didn't you bring her with you today?

Socal guys are back from the Stillen open house. I'm sure Jed will post a pictorial of the entire day.

Non Socal guys- We added two additional Socal Stangers to the crew (one guy and one lady.) . One is already a tms member not sure about the other. Will they post in this thread? Not sure. You hermits need to get of the house and make some friends.

Jed and Luis bought their A47 mirrors today. I think their add Jeds having a mini install party.

So who will be the next one to get A47 mirrors? Bill?

Last edited by LEO_06GT; 4/5/08 at 06:08 PM.
Old 4/5/08, 06:19 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Brian- Why didn't you bring her with you today?

Socal guys are back from the Stillen open house. I'm sure Jed will post a pictorial of the entire day.

Non Socal guys- We added two additional Socal Stangers to the crew (one guy and one lady.) . One is already a tms member not sure about the other. Will they post in this thread? Not sure. You hermits need to get of the house and make some friends.

Jed and Luis bought their A47 mirrors today. I think their add Jeds having a mini install party.

So who will be the next one to get A47 mirrors? Bill?
If I had her to bring, I'm not so sure I'd leave the house....
Welcome to Dan and Ashley, hope you post.

Just got back from purchasing the Wheels/Tires. Got 'em to drop it another 50 bucks so I'm happy. I *might* even have them Monday after work, I should know around 3-4 Mon. If not Wednesday (Tues is a BCMC meeting)

C&C is so dang early... but worth it to see the great cars. Had only my iPhone and I'll post pics a little later on. Stillen was fun, a little Cluster***k with the payment deal they set up, but for a first-time deal it was pretty good, nice grouping of cars and a pretty laid back day

As usual it was great to hang out with the SoCal crew. Looking forward to Knott's for another SoCal get together !
Old 4/5/08, 06:31 PM
NTTAWWT

Originally Posted by habu
lmfao
Old 4/5/08, 06:43 PM
Bullitt Member

Thanks for the warm welcome today! You guys took us in and made us feel right at home from the start.

It was really nice meeting you all; Luis, Brain, Leo, Jed, George, I hope I didn't skip a name. I'm kidding Brian, I can spell! You're all good people and I hope we get to do something like this again sooner than later.

Ashley isn't on this board, but maybe she'll join now that she's been out once and has had a chance to get to know some of you.

On another note, who wants to help me install my Altec Show & Go retractable license plate? It doesn't seem to conform to the front bumper without some sort of spacer that I'll need to buy/build to level it out. Anyone do this before?

Last edited by TheDarkKnight; 4/5/08 at 06:46 PM.
Old 4/5/08, 06:53 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Welcome to Dan and Ashley, hope you post.

Just got back from purchasing the Wheels/Tires. Got 'em to drop it another 50 bucks so I'm happy. I *might* even have them Monday after work, I should know around 3-4 Mon. If not Wednesday (Tues is a BCMC meeting)

C&C is so dang early... but worth it to see the great cars. Had only my iPhone and I'll post pics a little later on. Stillen was fun, a little Cluster***k with the payment deal they set up, but for a first-time deal it was pretty good, nice grouping of cars and a pretty laid back day

As usual it was great to hang out with the SoCal crew. Looking forward to Knott's for another SoCal get together !
So did you make the switch to KDW's? You know you want to.

Thanks for telling me about that "thread". I was laughing my a$$ off.

Originally Posted by XxDevilR6xX
Thanks for the warm welcome today! You guys took us in and made us feel right at home from the start.

It was really nice meeting you all; Luis, Brain, Leo, Jed, George, I hope I didn't skip a name. I'm kidding Brian, I can spell! You're all good people and I hope we get to do something like this again sooner than later.

Ashley isn't on this board, but maybe she'll join now that she's been out once and has had a chance to get to know some of you.

On another note, who wants to help me install my Altec Show & Go retractable license plate? It doesn't seem to conform to the front bumper without some sort of spacer that I'll need to buy/build to level it out. Anyone do this before?
From my understanding that license plate thing only works on the side of the bumper. Could be wrong though. Maybe Jed can chime in as I think he recently installed one or is planning to. Everyone else here has said screw the front plate.
Old 4/5/08, 07:12 PM
Bullitt Member

From my understanding that license plate thing only works on the side of the bumper. Could be wrong though. Maybe Jed can chime in as I think he recently installed one or is planning to. Everyone else here has said screw the front plate.
I can't stand front plates, but I got pulled over for not having one at one point and my mom bought it for me as a gift so I'd like to mount it; even if it's in the retracted state, she'd appreciate it.

I hope it can be center mounted, it's just preference, if not out of the box, maybe one of the technical guys can help me put put something together in order for it to work.
Old 4/5/08, 08:07 PM
Cobra R Member

Got to go to one of the few shows for us east coast guys today.

I didn't win, but Dave, Perry & Jackie scored awards, and our very own POTRer Tom got 3rd place in the 05 and up popular vote.
Old 4/5/08, 08:09 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Well it sounds like ya'll had fun. All I did was pull weeds and put fresh mulch in the flower beds. I wish I could have been there instead. Yeah I did see a nice GT500 drive by today, I felt like jumping in my car and cruising afte that, maybe I'll go tonight.

Habu did you get KDW N/T's. I love mine. The tread looks absolutely awesome. And they are sticky as hell. I barely have enough horsepower to break those 285's loose.
Old 4/5/08, 08:19 PM
NTTAWWT

Well, a nice saturday was had by you guys, I ended up working...in the super nasty weather...soaked from MORE rain...in the back of a freezer truck...unloading about 400 cases of frozen pizza, what a mess. But at least I get to look forward to a nice pig-pickin' tomorrow.

Congrats on the awards
Old 4/5/08, 10:14 PM
Legacy TMS Member

And the award for most pointless argument goes to...
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showth...=465525&page=2 (lights)
Old 4/5/08, 10:18 PM
Post *****

And the award for most pointless argument goes to...
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showth...=465525&page=2 (lights)
I have learned to stay the hell away from that thread. They argue for the sake of argueing. I made the mistake of likning my car better than Bullitt and they went off on me.
Old 4/5/08, 10:23 PM
Team Mustang Source

So did you make the switch to KDW's? You know you want to.

Thanks for telling me about that "thread". I was laughing my a$$ off.

KDWs... Unfortunately No. I'm getting the Nitto 555's. You get what you can get, ya know.

Glad you like the reading. I want to be a "captain"

Dan, I have no idea about the mounting of the retract-o-plate and kinda wanted to see Jed's (is his mounted yet?) before I tried. Worst case it couldn't be too hard to figure out. But I think Leo is right about mounting off to the side ? No worries 'bout the speeling. . I was worried that the 285s wouldn't be wide enough but after looking at your car I think I will be pretty happy. Tell Ashley to join & post. The more the merrier.

Cars & Coffee pics, from the iPhone, are in Auto Focus. Jed, I'm sure, has a ton I posted a couple and have a few more in the photobucket link
Old 4/5/08, 10:26 PM
Post *****

Those car and coffee pics are art Brian. Very good stuff. Very proffesional. I can't imagine how good they'd look with something better than an iphone. I know this sounds cheesy but you captured the essence of each of those cars with your closeups. Amazing stuff.
Old 4/5/08, 10:27 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I have learned to stay the hell away from that thread. They argue for the sake of argueing. I made the mistake of likning my car better than Bullitt and they went off on me.
Then to top it off they have the lengthiest responses ever.

KDWs... Unfortunately No. I'm getting the Nitto 555's. You get what you can get, ya know.

Glad you like the reading. I want to be a "captain"

Dan, I have no idea about the mounting of the retract-o-plate and kinda wanted to see Jed's (is his mounted yet?) before I tried. Worst case it couldn't be too hard to figure out. But I think Leo is right about mounting off to the side ? No worries 'bout the speeling. . I was worried that the 285s wouldn't be wide enough but after looking at your car I think I will be pretty happy. Tell Ashley to join & post. The more the merrier.

Cars & Coffee pics, from the iPhone, are in Auto Focus. Jed, I'm sure, has a ton I posted a couple and have a few more in the photobucket link
I thought see the KDW's again today had swayed you. The 555's look good to though.
Old 4/5/08, 10:30 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by kh765
Got to go to one of the few shows for us east coast guys today.

I didn't win, but Dave, Perry & Jackie scored awards, and our very own POTRer Tom got 3rd place in the 05 and up popular vote.
Congrats on the Awards. Tom post pics !!!!

Well it sounds like ya'll had fun. All I did was pull weeds and put fresh mulch in the flower beds. I wish I could have been there instead. Yeah I did see a nice GT500 drive by today, I felt like jumping in my car and cruising afte that, maybe I'll go tonight.

Habu did you get KDW N/T's. I love mine. The tread looks absolutely awesome. And they are sticky as hell. I barely have enough horsepower to break those 285's loose.
I got to do my yard work last weekend, probably do more this coming weekend if I'm not busy at a certain installers
Originally Posted by StangMahn
Well, a nice saturday was had by you guys, I ended up working...in the super nasty weather...soaked from MORE rain...in the back of a freezer truck...unloading about 400 cases of frozen pizza, what a mess. But at least I get to look forward to a nice pig-pickin' tomorrow.

Congrats on the awards
400 Cases ... 400 cases. What the heck is that for ??
Old 4/5/08, 10:33 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Those car and coffee pics are art Brian. Very good stuff. Very proffesional. I can't imagine how good they'd look with something better than an iphone. I know this sounds cheesy but you captured the essence of each of those cars with your closeups. Amazing stuff.
Sorry I just really wanted to use this smiley.

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)