General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Ponies on The Run (Again)

Search this Thread

Old 10/12/06, 06:48 AM
GTR Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Tom- You didn't like the episode???
Not until I'm watching and learning some new stuff, and figuring some old stuff out, and then *BAM* the episode ends with a "HOLY ****!" and my wife and I turn to each other and go "WTF?". Then I'll like it again. How could Jin and Sun be having flashbacks to the same time period at the same time? And I'm sure Kate tasted like strawberries after not brushing her teeth for days. I'm sure she would have tasted like fish biscuits, too.

----------------

Mike has 3 exhausts to sell, all practically brand new.

1. Borla Stingers
2. Ford Racing
3. MAC Performance

I think instead of selling on eBay, I'll put them on here.
Old 10/12/06, 08:12 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Just ordered my custom radar detector mount this morning.

Now, all I need is the detector!
Old 10/12/06, 09:12 AM

Just looking thru some of my pics and found a pretty cool reflection of the flag, so I cropped it out for your viewing pleasure.

Nothing says 'America' like the Flag on a Mustang!
Attached Thumbnails Ponies on The Run (Again)-flag-reflections.jpg  
Old 10/12/06, 10:31 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by 89Trooper
Not until I'm watching and learning some new stuff, and figuring some old stuff out, and then *BAM* the episode ends with a "HOLY ****!" and my wife and I turn to each other and go "WTF?". Then I'll like it again. How could Jin and Sun be having flashbacks to the same time period at the same time? And I'm sure Kate tasted like strawberries after not brushing her teeth for days. I'm sure she would have tasted like fish biscuits, too.
You did learn some stuff on last night's episode. Jin understands english, Sun cheated on him and possible killed her ex-lover, the others have comms with outside world and atleast the leader was born on the island. You also learned that Locke, Mr. Eko, and the other guy who used to work in the hatch (edmond I think??) are alive.

"And I'm sure Kate tasted like strawberries after not brushing her teeth for days."

Come on now he was obviously flirting. Did you catch the pop culture tie in when he called her shortcake (As in Strawberry Shortcake the kids cartoon) after telling her she tasted like strawberries?

Old 10/12/06, 10:32 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Bill- Nice pic. Please explain why you ordered the radar mount and not the radar.
Old 10/12/06, 10:59 AM
GTR Member

Did you catch the pop culture tie in when he called her shortcake (As in Strawberry Shortcake the kids cartoon) after telling her she tasted like strawberries?
Yes, I definitely caught that!

------------------

Here, as requested, is the chin spoiler with the NASCAR stuff on it:

Attachment 11552

As with the Adams (and any other stuff), it will get better with more applications. This was the first time I put this stuff on the chin spoiler.
Attached Thumbnails Ponies on The Run (Again)-dscn3943.jpg  
Old 10/12/06, 11:04 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Looks good. I was hoping it would look like that as I wanted it to help match the gloss of the paint on the car.

BTW- Here's a cool link to get all kinds of lost info. I can't believe how in depth some people go and all the research they do.
http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Old 10/12/06, 11:13 AM

Bill- Nice pic. Please explain why you ordered the radar mount and not the radar.
Mount was cheaper.

Here, are requested, is the chin spoiler with the NASCAR stuff on it:
You mean 'as', Mr. Grammar?

BTW- Here's a cool link to get all kinds of lost info. I can't believe how in depth some people go and all the research they do.

Sorry, you guys LOST me there. Only TV show I started to watch is Heroes.
Old 10/12/06, 11:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Yes, I definitely caught that!

------------------

Here, are requested, is the chin spoiler with the NASCAR stuff on it:

Attachment 11552

As with the Adams (and any other stuff), it will get better with more applications. This was the first time I put this stuff on the chin spoiler.

OMG those june bugs (I'm assuming) really put a beating on your bumper. I happened to zoom in on the pic above and was horrified. Pls tell me that comes off. I would by a leather or 3M bra if that happened to my car after taking it for a drive asap. I'm glad we don't have those pesky things here.
Old 10/12/06, 11:15 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by TacoBill
Mount was cheaper.

Sorry, you guys LOST me there. Only TV show I started to watch is Heroes.

Still haven't seen the most recent epsiode of Heroes but I'm not impressed with the show so far. I hope it picks up soon.
Old 10/12/06, 11:19 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Something tells me Tom's outside getting those bugs off and will post a pic of it after he's done.
Old 10/12/06, 11:34 AM
GTR Member

Crap.

OMG those june bugs (I'm assuming) really put a beating on your bumper. I happened to zoom in on the pic above and was horrified. Pls tell me that comes off. I would by a leather or 3M bra if that happened to my car after taking it for a drive asap. I'm glad we don't have those pesky things here.
Love Bugs... and yes, that will ALL come off and it will be nice and shiny and slick again. Yes, feel lucky... very lucky. Twice a year we have to put up with those things.

Something tells me Tom's outside getting those bugs off and will post a pic of it after he's done.
No, eating lunch. I'm going to wash both cars tonight at the same time. I'll get them off then. That's really not that bad... you should see it when it's really bad!

Attachment 11555 Attachment 11556 Attachment 11557
Attached Thumbnails Ponies on The Run (Again)-dscn3829.jpg   Ponies on The Run (Again)-dscn3827.jpg   Ponies on The Run (Again)-dscn3828.jpg  
Old 10/12/06, 11:39 AM
Legacy TMS Member

(Sigh of Relief) You had me worried there for a second. That sucks that you have to deal with those stupid things especially since you have a white car. I would consider getting a 3m clear bra if they weren't so pricey. How long did you go without washing it in those pics? Please tell me it took a week to get like that and that it wasn't in the course of a day or two.
Old 10/12/06, 11:42 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I wonder if there's any dead love bugs in your shaker scoop/duct/ or maybe even air filter.
Old 10/12/06, 11:44 AM
GTR Member

That, believe it or not, was after I drove to work and back (20 miles each way). That was the next day.

Dead bugs in the scoop/duct? I doubt it. Air Filter? Indubitably.
Old 10/12/06, 11:50 AM
Legacy TMS Member

That really blows. Almost as bad as trying to have a clean black car.
Old 10/12/06, 11:56 AM
GTR Member

That really blows. Almost as bad as trying to have a clean black car.
Well, it's only really bad 2 times a year, 2 weeks each time. You get used to it.
Old 10/12/06, 12:15 PM

I wonder if there's any dead love bugs in your shaker scoop/duct/ or maybe even air filter.
I was thinking that too.

But, I guess not.
Old 10/12/06, 12:23 PM
Bullitt Member

I need to stop getting so far behind.

I'm jealous that I didn't get an email from Leo.

I want the Steeda springs and the CDC spoiler, but not 'til I can afford $15,000 to put in a driveway.

QUIT with the LOST spoilers!!! Don't you know I have Tivo and I haven't watched it yet? "Save until I delete". I can assume that it must be sawyer who kissed Kate and has changed his nickname for her from "Freckles" to "Shortcake"? I had read somewhere that she has to decide this season between Jack and my hottie Sawyer.
Old 10/12/06, 12:48 PM
GTR Member

Originally Posted by TacoBill
I was thinking that too. But, I guess not.
They would just get sucked on through to the filter. I'll have to check that once in awhile, but you know K&N filters work just as well with 1/4" of dirt on them! (and bugs)

Originally Posted by swwake
I can assume that it must be sawyer who kissed Kate and has changed his nickname for her from "Freckles" to "Shortcake"?
You assume correctly, but it may have been a one time only nickname to go with the strawberries.

------------------

It started to rain, but can anybody see anything different about my car? (no zooming in looking for bugs)

Attachment 11558
Attached Thumbnails Ponies on The Run (Again)-dscn3951.jpg  

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)