Notices
General Mustang Chat Not Tech or Model Year Specific

Ponies on The Run (Again)

Old 2/10/10, 01:53 AM
  #31421  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
JedCranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 22, 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 2,932
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by habu View Post
yo Jed, didja get my email ??
Yezzz! Were good to go! I'll email Jane Tasca for my hat! are we looking at a 7:00 a.m. pick up or earlier?
JedCranium is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 07:38 AM
  #31422  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JedCranium View Post
Yezzz! Were good to go! I'll email Jane Tasca for my hat! are we looking at a 7:00 a.m. pick up or earlier?
Sounds like a date.
TacoBill is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 07:56 AM
  #31423  
Team Mustang Source
 
habu's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 14, 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,477
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JedCranium View Post
Yezzz! Were good to go! I'll email Jane Tasca for my hat! are we looking at a 7:00 a.m. pick up or earlier?
Sounds good man. I'll be there

Originally Posted by TacoBill View Post
Sounds like a date.
It does doesn't it ??
habu is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 09:52 AM
  #31424  
Mustang Fanatic
 
LEO_06GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 24, 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,407
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool program for printing poster sized images with your run of the mill printer. Alot easier to use than "Rasterbator".

http://lifehacker.com/5468489/easy-p...ndard-printers
LEO_06GT is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 09:58 AM
  #31425  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT View Post
Cool program for printing poster sized images with your run of the mill printer. Alot easier to use than "Rasterbator".

http://lifehacker.com/5468489/easy-p...ndard-printers
That's alot of ink to use.
TacoBill is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 11:02 AM
  #31426  
Mustang Fanatic
 
LEO_06GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 24, 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,407
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The new Ford Edge's front end looks 10x worse than the 2010 Mustang's rear end.
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/10/2...but/#continued
LEO_06GT is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 11:18 AM
  #31427  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT View Post
The new Ford Edge's front end looks 10x worse than the 2010 Mustang's rear end.
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/10/2...but/#continued
No kidding, all I see is plastic chrome.

TacoBill is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 05:49 PM
  #31428  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got a quote from a ricer shop today on a job for the Taco.. timing belt, water pump, idler pulleys, gaskets, misc stuff, oil change, coolant, and ATF service for $630-680 OTD (depending on actual parts costs, all OEM).

Shop comes recommended by my sis. Downside is they're going out of business at the end of the month.

Apparently, this shop was an investment venture by a parent company in Japan. And, since the speed mod market is in the slump, they are doing regular car maintenance work. But now, they're pulling their plug. Manager was telling me that all the tools and stuff have to be shipped back to Japan at the end of the month.
TacoBill is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 06:32 PM
  #31429  
Team Mustang Source
 
habu's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 14, 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,477
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT View Post
The new Ford Edge's front end looks 10x worse than the 2010 Mustang's rear end.
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/02/10/2...but/#continued
Originally Posted by TacoBill View Post
No kidding, all I see is plastic chrome.

I don't think it's that bad. I'm not the target audience either.
habu is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 06:54 PM
  #31430  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,986
Received 139 Likes on 119 Posts
Originally Posted by habu View Post
I don't think it's that bad. I'm not the target audience either.
I agree with Brian. Except I actually kind of like it. But I'd never own one. Maybe the wife would. When she stops popping out rug rats eventually. I hope.
2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 07:50 PM
  #31431  
Team Mustang Source
 
GottaHaveIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 5, 2005
Posts: 11,364
Likes: 0
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill View Post
Got a quote from a ricer shop today on a job for the Taco.. timing belt, water pump, idler pulleys, gaskets, misc stuff, oil change, coolant, and ATF service for $630-680 OTD (depending on actual parts costs, all OEM).

Shop comes recommended by my sis. Downside is they're going out of business at the end of the month.

Apparently, this shop was an investment venture by a parent company in Japan. And, since the speed mod market is in the slump, they are doing regular car maintenance work. But now, they're pulling their plug. Manager was telling me that all the tools and stuff have to be shipped back to Japan at the end of the month.
So now Guarenties then ?
GottaHaveIt is offline  
Old 2/10/10, 09:40 PM
  #31432  
NTTAWWT
 
StangMahn's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 27, 2007
Location: That town you drive through to get to Myrtle Beach
Posts: 11,734
Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
I'm kinda digging the new edge. I love the fact that ford's across the board are getting the same look. I do hate the new F250 grill though, looks terrible
StangMahn is offline  
Old 2/11/10, 01:04 AM
  #31433  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
JedCranium's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 22, 2006
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 2,932
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking at hood liner options this looks interesting...

http://hoodliners.blogspot.com/
JedCranium is offline  
Old 2/11/10, 07:28 AM
  #31434  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt View Post
So now Guarenties then ?
There is, til the end of the month.




Originally Posted by JedCranium View Post
Looking at hood liner options this looks interesting...

http://hoodliners.blogspot.com/
Looks pretty cool for $95. I know which logo you'll be getting.. ROUSH!
TacoBill is offline  
Old 2/11/10, 07:59 AM
  #31435  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the POTR first dibs Ray.
https://themustangsource.com/showthread.php?t=480462

I would've taken the keychain.
TacoBill is offline  
Old 2/11/10, 08:20 AM
  #31436  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Portable Beer Pong Table? portOpong!

TacoBill is offline  
Old 2/11/10, 08:27 AM
  #31437  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,986
Received 139 Likes on 119 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill View Post
Thanks for the POTR first dibs Ray.
https://themustangsource.com/showthread.php?t=480462

I would've taken the keychain.
For the Taco?



2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 2/11/10, 01:25 PM
  #31438  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
Ray Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 7, 2006
Location: Monrovia, CA
Posts: 2,694
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill View Post
Thanks for the POTR first dibs Ray.
https://themustangsource.com/showthread.php?t=480462

I would've taken the keychain.
$6 http://www.americanmustang.net/Scrip...p?idproduct=77

The moleskins are still available.

Ray Man is offline  
Old 2/11/10, 02:15 PM
  #31439  
 
Join Date: September 23, 2004
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,036
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs View Post
For the Taco?

Yup!




Originally Posted by Ray Man View Post
$6 http://www.americanmustang.net/Scrip...p?idproduct=77

The moleskins are still available.

But I could have got it for $3 from you.

Moleskin? Guess you didn't look at the included instructions.
TacoBill is offline  
Old 2/11/10, 03:42 PM
  #31440  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
Ray Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 7, 2006
Location: Monrovia, CA
Posts: 2,694
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill View Post
Moleskin? Guess you didn't look at the included instructions.
Yes I did, but only after I received them.
Ray Man is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)


Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.