General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Ponies on The Run (Again)

Search this Thread

Old 11/12/09, 07:18 PM
Cobra Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Were going public! Here's our latest video release from our adventure(s) at SEMA 09.
Not enough T & A...

Man, I need to go to SEMA!
Old 11/13/09, 12:49 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The new Apple Magic Mouse

I bought the new Apple Magic Mouse I love it! Scroll touch control and wireless, sweet. This is a Jed approved product.

Old 11/13/09, 01:47 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

New Shelby Mag

I saw this for the first time, don't know how long it's been out. This issue has great pictures of last years Shelby Bash. Steve maybe your in one of the stills? I picked up a copy at Rite Aid in Torrance across from KFC.

Old 11/13/09, 07:21 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JedCranium
I bought the new Apple Magic Mouse I love it! Scroll touch control and wireless, sweet. This is a Jed approved product.
That's one sexy mouse!

Top caption... Cool! I could turn mine into a Shelby!
Old 11/13/09, 09:05 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by TacoBill
I went back and forth about putting something on the stock black cover. Then I decided to get the MWAG cover when I got the 3 radiator covers. Now I decided against putting on any decals or emblems on it. I'm going the plain-conservative look instead of tacking on any plastic emblems.

One thing I'd consider is the TMS logo in black against the TR cover.. that might look cool.

... like this one..
MWAG cover?
Old 11/13/09, 09:13 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Now THATS a sexy mouse....

Last edited by fabman; 11/13/09 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11/13/09, 09:20 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great vid Bill & Jed

if by this time next year we're not all coming back and talking about how great SEMA was there is something wrong....

"Magic Mouse"... picked one up before Wash DC, great mouse. Well worth the 68 bucks.

Sal
MWAG = http://www.midwestautogear.com/
Old 11/13/09, 09:23 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by habu
Great vid Bill & Jed

if by this time next year we're not all coming back and talking about how great SEMA was there is something wrong....

"Magic Mouse"... picked one up before Wash DC, great mouse. Well worth the 68 bucks.

Sal
MWAG = http://www.midwestautogear.com/
But, which cover? Didn't think Bill had room for any more covers with the Shaker?
Old 11/13/09, 09:27 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
BTW Brian I'd like to report that I am very happy with my iMac. I love it in fact. I love going back to the desktop/all-in-one from the laptop I was using, but I love the syncing with the iPhone and all my iPods and just everything. I know I haven't tapped it at all for what it can do, I'm still feeling my way around, but I am very happy so far. I don't miss the PC at home at all. Especially when I have to debug the wife's laptop, or the kids desktop.

The single most amazing thing that I found was that we have a wireless all in one printer. The mac found it, found the proper driver, and then only asked me if I wanted to connect to it and what was the password. That was it. And it worked immediately. With every windows operating system up to and including Vista I had to find the driver off of hps website myself and then half the time that caused a bug until that driver was eventually updated.

Apple FTW!
Old 11/13/09, 09:27 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fabman
But, which cover? Didn't think Bill had room for any more covers with the Shaker?
We're talking about the fuse cover I thought. The red lid.
Old 11/13/09, 09:34 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Iceknyght
I am 6' and fit in there quite well... If you're interested at all, I say at least try a test drive... The Mini is a FUN car to drive... Not fun like the Mustang, but still fun none-the-less... It's quick (advantages of being a tiny car) and it has got to have the smoothest manual transmission I have ever used... Never once missed a shift! Plus, it gets like 35-40 mpg! I can go anywhere from 400-500 miles per tank!

The car is actually my wife's car, and I had never seen one up close or been in one until we started dating, but quickly became a fan! If I didn't love the Mustang so much, I would have got one too. I definitely recommend trying to drive one, at least once... But I also recommend if you do, that it have the 6-speed (auto is not nearly as good) and the Sport model...
6spd S, would be the only way I'd go! Talk about a car I'd mod the hell out of...
I definately wanna drive one, one of these days, I just need to find someone local that has one

I went back and forth about putting something on the stock black cover. Then I decided to get the MWAG cover when I got the 3 radiator covers. Now I decided against putting on any decals or emblems on it. I'm going the plain-conservative look instead of tacking on any plastic emblems.

One thing I'd consider is the TMS logo in black against the TR cover.. that might look cool.

... like this one..
that would be cool

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

I doubt Brad would mind, in fact, he'd probably like it! Advertising on the TB TR machine!
Old 11/13/09, 09:42 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
****, I'd say you guys had a hell of a time in Vegas!
Old 11/13/09, 10:16 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Sweet vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOMVC...ayer_embedded#
Old 11/13/09, 10:24 AM
Legacy TMS Member

We're talking about the fuse cover I thought. The red lid.
Ah, okay...I came late to the party....thanks.
Old 11/13/09, 10:28 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT
Old 11/13/09, 10:40 AM
GT Member

Cool video Bill

good morning guys. I couldn't access the link to the north cal thread without logging in or being a member...

Its time I get a new phone I have three in mind the "Droid" with verizon,"i phone" (I believe At&t is the only provider)or a "blackberry" with t mobile. Just wanted the opinions from the pros.
I know someone of you have the I phone how much is the service? How you guys like it?

thanks guys

ps. the charger has 1,000 on the clock and it is at the dealership with some kind of electrical problem (the lights flicker inside and out), a foggy headlamp and a dash rattle. No rental/loaner car so looks like the svo might get some action this weekend

Last edited by leos06gtll; 11/13/09 at 10:46 AM.
Old 11/13/09, 10:59 AM
Legacy TMS Member

All of a sudden I feel the need for a coffee run...
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loca...-60280417.html

More pics.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/sneak-a-peek-san-diego

Last edited by LEO_06GT; 11/13/09 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11/13/09, 11:52 AM
GT Member

if you are close by check it out for us

Last edited by leos06gtll; 11/13/09 at 11:54 AM.
Old 11/13/09, 12:38 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
BTW Brian I'd like to report that I am very happy with my iMac. I love it in fact. I love going back to the desktop/all-in-one from the laptop I was using, but I love the syncing with the iPhone and all my iPods and just everything. I know I haven't tapped it at all for what it can do, I'm still feeling my way around, but I am very happy so far. I don't miss the PC at home at all. Especially when I have to debug the wife's laptop, or the kids desktop.

The single most amazing thing that I found was that we have a wireless all in one printer. The mac found it, found the proper driver, and then only asked me if I wanted to connect to it and what was the password. That was it. And it worked immediately. With every windows operating system up to and including Vista I had to find the driver off of hps website myself and then half the time that caused a bug until that driver was eventually updated.

Apple FTW!

Great News Gary ,

It's the small things that continuously impress me with the way the computer works. The little annoyances that drove me completely
crazy on the windows machine (and still do at work) are gone when I'm at home. Sure they're not perfect and every once in awhile you'll
hit a flaw, error or bug but so far for me it's been few and far between.

Check this out... Open the printer in the system preferences... drag the printer icon onto your dock or desktop.
Then you can drag any document onto the printer and it will print. Even if the document is open, the icon at the top of the window for
the document, drag that onto the printer or anywhere for that matter and it will print it or copy to wherever you drag it.

On windows you can kind of do this but it always opens the word/excel/pdf.... program first, then prints. On the Apple it just prints.
Old 11/13/09, 12:40 PM
Team Mustang Source

Got a feeling I probably shouldn't open this at work......
and as much as I hate coffee the words Bikini Baristas seem to make me very thirsty.....

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)