"Your the kind of guy that would **** his step-sister if she got to drunk."
-Anonymous Co-worker
Got pics?

...of the step sister.
Old 11/9/09, 03:07 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by fabman
Two problems with this....one is what if you accidently activate it and you are 50 miles away....?
How would you know?
Ever call someone by mistake and not know it? Whoops.

The second is that I can just see someone walking by a cool car that is running all by itself and taking off with it....whoops again.
Most remote start systems that I have dealt with still require you to put the key in and turn it to the on position before driving away so you still couldn't drive off with the car without the key. They also usually have a time out feature so that after a predetermined amount of run time like 10 min or so it will shut off if the key has not been inserted.
Old 11/9/09, 03:10 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Robbieg
Most remote start systems that I have dealt with still require you to put the key in and turn it to the on position before driving away so you still couldn't drive off with the car without the key. They also usually have a time out feature so that after a predetermined amount of run time like 10 min or so it will shut off if the key has not been inserted.
Me no trust....

Last edited by fabman; 11/9/09 at 03:11 PM.
Old 11/9/09, 04:36 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ray Man
Cool iPhone app... "let's you actually have to start your car with your car keys, is a new system that allows you start your car with your iPhone or iPod touch. Using a GSM signal, SmartStart either plugs into your existing Viper security/remote start system or comes bundled with one, letting you not only start but also lock or unlock the car, arm or unarm the alarm, open the trunk, and activate the panic mode, no matter how far away you might be from your vehicle".

http://www.viper.com/SmartStart/

Cool except for the $500 you have to spend to get the hardware.
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Got pics?

...of the step sister.

Last edited by LEO_06GT; 11/9/09 at 04:39 PM.
Old 11/9/09, 04:50 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
I made a walkaround video of the GT yesterday with Chris because I had a few requests from some youtube subscribers.

After filming, I realized I forgot to mention 3 key mods.. Steeda Ultralites, MGW shifter, and Prothane mounts.

Too much crap on the car to remember them all!
Old 11/9/09, 07:32 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey biotches...

Well I'm holed up in a Hotel in our Capital, Wash DC., for work. A User Group meeting that a software vendor is putting on. Got to see a keynote with Gene Krantz and Jim Lovell and apparently Newt Gingrich and Howard Dean are in a debate tomorrow, don't know if I'll go to that.

Was in N.VA lastweek. Hung out with old friends and the highlight was going to a Izaak Walton park and doing some shooting. Even though it's been years, and we've "talked" about it ad nauseum here, I still am not too bad of a shot. It was spur of the moment so weapon choice was limited. One of my friends friend brought a M4. What a fun gun. Too bad we didn't have more rounds !!!

Anyway, I've recently bought the new iPod nano and shot a short little vid of my friends son firing guns for the first time. My first time doing a vid of any real sort and it's from the iPod, so go easy on the critique.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PZt0...layer_embedded

Not much Mustang stuff going on, obviously. I'm still holding off all mods and plunking down $$$$$ until some other priorities are resolved. Did put a breather on the valve covers in hopes to help the intercooler out. I desparately need to get the catch can going. Just tooling around town with the breather I can see a lot of residual oil and even with my current dollar embargo on the car I'll need to resolve that once and for all...
Old 11/9/09, 07:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by habu
Hey biotches...

Not much Mustang stuff going on, obviously. I'm still holding off all mods and plunking down $$$$$ until some other priorities are resolved. Did put a breather on the valve covers in hopes to help the intercooler out. I desparately need to get the catch can going. Just tooling around town with the breather I can see a lot of residual oil and even with my current dollar embargo on the car I'll need to resolve that once and for all...
whats with the blow by....? You need a can for that....? That doesnt sound promising....
Old 11/9/09, 07:54 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Hey biotches...

Well I'm holed up in a Hotel in our Capital, Wash DC., for work. A User Group meeting that a software vendor is putting on. Got to see a keynote with Gene Krantz and Jim Lovell and apparently Newt Gingrich and Howard Dean are in a debate tomorrow, don't know if I'll go to that.

Was in N.VA lastweek. Hung out with old friends and the highlight was going to a Izaak Walton park and doing some shooting. Even though it's been years, and we've "talked" about it ad nauseum here, I still am not too bad of a shot. It was spur of the moment so weapon choice was limited. One of my friends friend brought a M4. What a fun gun. Too bad we didn't have more rounds !!!

Anyway, I've recently bought the new iPod nano and shot a short little vid of my friends son firing guns for the first time. My first time doing a vid of any real sort and it's from the iPod, so go easy on the critique.

Cool video from the Nano I'm waiting for it to go HD. We were waiting to see some footage from the front. Hey you need to hanging out in George Town!

I think I found a catch can that I like it's made by Moroso and it's actually for a HEMI...

Old 11/9/09, 07:54 PM
Team Mustang Source

um.... you are lucky. Get the catch can on that thing ASAP and prevent the intercooler from being gunked up. The 3Vs are kinda known for the blow-by (apparently I only know from what I've read and seen in the short time I had the breather) and it's sort of acknowledged that a FId car needs a catch can with Stefs or Moroso being prefered, although not "blingage" enough for the show-car types. I have one but haven't been able to figure out where the hell to mount it. In addition I need to get more braided hose as I bought it from a N/A guy so it's not enough for my installation.
Old 11/9/09, 08:06 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

um.... you are lucky. Get the catch can on that thing ASAP and prevent the intercooler from being gunked up. The 3Vs are kinda known for the blow-by (apparently I only know from what I've read and seen in the short time I had the breather) and it's sort of acknowledged that a FId car needs a catch can with Stefs or Moroso being prefered, although not "blingage" enough for the show-car types. I have one but haven't been able to figure out where the hell to mount it. In addition I need to get more braided hose as I bought it from a N/A guy so it's not enough for my installation.
Ya in talking with the guy from Moroso he doesn't recommend the catch can that has a breather on top of the can. He said it's possible that the intake system could suck in air from that breather and jack your A/F mixture. Makes sense when you think about it. This Saturday I'm going to pick up my hoses and AN fittings for the PVC system. I have a feeling it's going to be expensive.
Old 11/9/09, 08:09 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by JedCranium
Ya in talking with the guy from Moroso he doesn't recommend the catch can that has a breather on top of the can. He said it's possible that the intake system could suck in air from that breather and jack your A/F mixture. Makes sense when you think about it. This Saturday I'm going to pick up my hoses and AN fittings for the PVC system. I have a feeling it's going to be expensive.
The one I know about and mention do not have the breather on top, in fact the moroso one looks like a copy of the Stef's can. I've seen them but it's good to know now that the breather one is not that good of a choice.

Thanks!
Old 11/9/09, 08:14 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

The one I know about and mention do not have the breather on top, in fact the moroso one looks like a copy of the Stef's can. I've seen them but it's good to know now that the breather one is not that good of a choice.

Thanks!
Hey the bars are still open in DC, I think it's time for a night cap!
Old 11/9/09, 08:21 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Hey the bars are still open in DC, I think it's time for a night cap!
I'll buy you come to Vancouver Canada Nov 26 to watch the LA Kings play here we'll be there !
Old 11/9/09, 09:35 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Pretty clean video!
Old 11/10/09, 08:02 AM

Anyway, I've recently bought the new iPod nano and shot a short little vid of my friends son firing guns for the first time.

Did put a breather on the valve covers in hopes to help the intercooler out.
Nice vid Brian. Chris has the new Nano (2nd one actually thanks to the same scumbucket that stole his iPhone) and it does take nice videos.

I'm happy with my budget K&N breather setup. It's simple, effective, and the minor cleanup on the passenger side camcover is no big deal.

Sal.. there's tons of threads over at Modular Fords that help explain why we need breathers, catch cans, air/oil seperators on FI applications.
Old 11/10/09, 12:36 PM

Here's some random pics from Vegas lastweek.. some entertaining, some not.

Old 11/10/09, 12:43 PM
Cobra Member

Looks like you guys had fun. Jed's a p-i-m-p
Old 11/10/09, 01:17 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am jealous of you going to Shelby.
Old 11/10/09, 03:00 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by superfly s197
I don't know how it happens I'm such a chick magnet!
Old 11/10/09, 03:22 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Originally Posted by superfly s197
I don't know how it happens I'm such a chick magnet!

Bill-Great pics. I like the one with you sandwiched between the two *****.

Last edited by LEO_06GT; 11/10/09 at 03:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)