Notices
General Mustang Chat Not Tech or Model Year Specific

Ponies on The Run (Again)

Old 9/23/09, 11:56 AM
  #29081  
Team Mustang Source
 
GottaHaveIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 5, 2005
Posts: 11,364
Likes: 0
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I want this case but can't find it here ? oh well !
Attached Images  
GottaHaveIt is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 12:02 PM
  #29082  
Mustang Fanatic
 
LEO_06GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 24, 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,407
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt View Post
I want this case but can't find it here ? oh well !
Why would you want that? Looks like it would be a PITA to pull in and out of your pocket no to mention it's bulky. Just saying....
LEO_06GT is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 12:29 PM
  #29083  
Mach 1 Member
 
Robbieg's Avatar
 
Join Date: November 4, 2005
Location: Central FL
Posts: 945
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt View Post
I want this case but can't find it here ? oh well !
This is what you want, this thing is bullet proof
Robbieg is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 12:39 PM
  #29084  
Team Mustang Source
 
habu's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 14, 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,477
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT View Post
Why would you want that? Looks like it would be a PITA to pull in and out of your pocket no to mention it's bulky. Just saying....
+10....

and it's a guarantee that because it says Oakley, it'll cost an arm & a leg more than a comparable case from someone else
habu is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 01:14 PM
  #29085  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh snap! Brian's a comedian today! What's the latest on CJ front end?

GottaHaveIt - that's fugly! One bulky cover... Does it come with a parachute?

Sal - Why not a TR6060? Might as well get the 6-speed if you're doing the swap. 2 cents. Shifters... You want to stay in POTR, get a MGW. The main advantage is that it's fully adjustable so you can set the throw, height, and position. It has to be one of the best mods I've done to date.

Jed - Lucille... Well, it's being paid for. That's it. Nothing else. Next mod is an oil change

Mac related news: I will be crossing to the dark side. After all the smack talk After all the sh*t talking Its time for a new computer so I'm actually going to ignore price and get a Macbook Pro. Still debating between the 15" or the 13" Bigger isn't always better right?

Last edited by Superfly SN95; 9/23/09 at 01:17 PM.
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 01:19 PM
  #29086  
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,987
Received 139 Likes on 119 Posts
Originally Posted by superfly s197 View Post
Oh snap! Brian's a comedian today! What's the latest on CJ front end?

GottaHaveIt - that's fugly! One bulky cover... Does it come with a parachute?

Sal - Why not a TR6060? Might as well get the 6-speed if you're doing the swap. 2 cents. Shifters... You want to stay in POTR, get a MGW. The main advantage is that it's fully adjustable so you can set the throw, height, and position. It has to be one of the best mods I've done to date.

Jed - Lucille... Well, it's being paid for. That's it. Nothing else. Next mod is an oil change

Mac related news: I will be crossing to the dark side. After all the smack talk After all the sh*t talking Its time for a new computer so I'm actually going to ignore price and get a Macbook Pro. Still debating between the 15" or the 13" Bigger isn't always better right?
I am so freakin' close to pulling the trigger on that 15" Macbook Pro. It's just killing me to shell out that kind of dough.
2k7gtcs is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 01:20 PM
  #29087  
Mach 1 Member
 
fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 16, 2008
Location: Pleasanton, Ca.
Posts: 674
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by superfly s197 View Post

Sal - Why not a TR6060? Might as well get the 6-speed if you're doing the swap. 2 cents.
Still debating between the 15" or the 13" Bigger isn't always better right?
Because the 6 speed isnt free....need I say more?
The deal may not go down anyways as the guy may not part with the engine harness and PCM after all, which will kill the deal for me.....
Yeah, I can drive a girl-o-matic if i have to.....last i knew, Leo was kicking some ***** with his....

Yes, bigger is better unless we're talking a hole in your boat....then bigger is definitley not better.

Last edited by fabman; 9/23/09 at 01:21 PM.
fabman is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 01:20 PM
  #29088  
Team Mustang Source
 
habu's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 14, 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,477
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by superfly s197 View Post
Oh snap! Brian's a comedian today! What's the latest on CJ front end?

GottaHaveIt - that's fugly! One bulky cover... Does it come with a parachute?

Sal - Why not a TR6060? Might as well get the 6-speed if you're doing the swap. 2 cents. Shifters... You want to stay in POTR, get a MGW. The main advantage is that it's fully adjustable so you can set the throw, height, and position. It has to be one of the best mods I've done to date.

Jed - Lucille... Well, it's being paid for. That's it. Nothing else. Next mod is an oil change

Mac related news: I will be crossing to the dark side. After all the smack talk After all the sh*t talking Its time for a new computer so I'm actually going to ignore price and get a Macbook Pro. Still debating between the 15" or the 13" Bigger isn't always better right?

CJ Front-End... in process. There are a couple things I have to take care of first but it should be happening soon.

Mac-stuff. I like the 13" but not for any extended period of time. It helps that you can use spaces but it's still a tad too small for a lot of work or as the main workstation. UNLESS you get an external monitor, with wireless keyboard & mouse then it doesn't matter what the screen size is.
habu is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 01:28 PM
  #29089  
Mach 1 Member
 
fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 16, 2008
Location: Pleasanton, Ca.
Posts: 674
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by habu View Post

CJ Front-End... in process. There are a couple things I have to take care of first but it should be happening soon.
Stupid questions I have to ask today....

1) What a CJ front end?
fabman is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 01:33 PM
  #29090  
Team Mustang Source
 
habu's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 14, 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,477
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fabman View Post
Stupid questions I have to ask today....

1) What a CJ front end?
Fell in love with the way the 2008 Cobra Jet looks and decided to get the same bumper cover.
habu is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 01:52 PM
  #29091  
Mach 1 Member
 
fabman's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 16, 2008
Location: Pleasanton, Ca.
Posts: 674
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by habu View Post
Fell in love with the way the 2008 Cobra Jet looks and decided to get the same bumper cover.
Thats not the same as a CS?
fabman is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 02:30 PM
  #29092  
Cobra Member
 
Join Date: November 15, 2007
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 1,460
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is but Brian doesn't want to admit my front end is bad azz

I'm going to get the 15" Photoshop will thank me Will be picking it up later tonight

Gary - There's a solution to that. Say, "F*ck it" and swipe the card. You won't regret it once your using the MacBook Pro. It's just like a blower Do you regret that?
Superfly SN95 is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 02:50 PM
  #29093  
Cobra Member
 
Iceknyght's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 6, 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,296
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
<-- Has a girl-o-matic too... When I got mine, I had an '05 5-speed V-6, and traded it for an '06 Auto GT...

And I just bought a little Ford Ranger that's a 5-speed and the wife's Mini is a 6-speed, so my Mustang is the only auto we have...

I SOOOO want the CS/CJ front end... Not for a LONG while now, but it's on the 'List'...

And I have been thinking about a 15" Macbook Pro too... Definitely go with the 15" as the 13" is a bit too small, IMO...
Iceknyght is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 03:47 PM
  #29094  
Mustang Fanatic
 
LEO_06GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 24, 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,407
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've got the 13" and think it's perfect. Unless your trying to watch a movie with 3 or more people I think the 13" is just right. I like the portability aspect of it. Regardless of size you can't go wrong with a Macbook Pro.

All of you guys ******* the "girl-o-matic" are just insecure about your manhood.
I might be the only Auto but I don't mind since I'm also the fastest.

---------------

I think Brian's waiting for his ET's to be closer to those of the CJ before he tries to dress his car like one.

Last edited by LEO_06GT; 9/23/09 at 03:51 PM.
LEO_06GT is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 03:50 PM
  #29095  
Team Mustang Source
 
habu's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 14, 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,477
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT View Post
I've got the 13" and think it's perfect. Unless your trying to watch a movie with 3 or more people I think the 13" is just right. I like the portability aspect of it of it. Regardless of size you can't go wrong with a Macbook Pro.

All of you guys ******* the "girl-o-matic" are just insecure about your manhood.
I might be the only Auto but I don't mind since I'm also the fastest.
hold on there. Quickest, yes. Fastest... I'm not so sure, what was your top speed and was it over 91mph ?

habu is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 03:54 PM
  #29096  
Mustang Fanatic
 
LEO_06GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 24, 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 7,407
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by habu View Post
hold on there. Quickest, yes. Fastest... I'm not so sure, what was your top speed and was it over 91mph ?

Regardless of your trap speed I'm getting to the finish line before you so that's really the only thing that matters.
LEO_06GT is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 03:59 PM
  #29097  
Team Mustang Source
 
habu's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 14, 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,477
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT View Post
Regardless of your trap speed I'm getting to the finish line before you so that's really the only thing that matters.
yeah... but it doesn't make you the fastest, just the quickest.



habu is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 04:09 PM
  #29098  
Team Mustang Source
 
GottaHaveIt's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 5, 2005
Posts: 11,364
Likes: 0
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by fabman View Post
Thats not the same as a CS?
sure looks like mine ?
Attached Thumbnails Ponies on The Run (Again)-tech-2-wax-sept-22-09-009.jpg   Ponies on The Run (Again)-tech-2-wax-sept-22-09-013.jpg   Ponies on The Run (Again)-tech-2-wax-sept-22-09-011.jpg  

Last edited by GottaHaveIt; 9/23/09 at 04:13 PM.
GottaHaveIt is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 04:25 PM
  #29099  
Team Mustang Source
 
habu's Avatar
 
Join Date: September 14, 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,477
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT View Post
---------------

I think Brian's waiting for his ET's to be closer to those of the CJ before he tries to dress his car like one.
I just saw this edit

Man, that cuts right to the bone..

says the man who put a PJ front-end on his car, then "suddenly" finds the merit of a front sway-bar



Last edited by habu; 9/23/09 at 04:27 PM.
habu is offline  
Old 9/23/09, 05:17 PM
  #29100  
Shelby GT500 Member
 
Ray Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 7, 2006
Location: Monrovia, CA
Posts: 2,694
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LEO_06GT View Post


BTW-It was the Lions and Vikings not the Packers.

Even though it was against the Pack this was my favorite part of the game. Pay attention to the Packer fan in the black hat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h1Xxk3VS_E
Addendum to that video...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,191579
Ray Man is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.