NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by JedCranium
Made a quick little vid enjoy...

Jed aka Sinister

sweet video, jed the onramp master
you socal boys have all the fun

Originally Posted by Robbieg
I had a friend that got her oil changed at a jiffy lube and they left the cap off. When she left she drove about 1 1/2 hours and the oil light came on, when she popped the hood the engine compartment was covered in oil. It's stories like these that are the reason NOBODY touches my ****.
I take it to a mechanic I trust with anything for major stuff, oil changes and tire rotation, etc, I'm either in the bay watching them do it, or I check it before leaving. I would kick some a$$ if they left the oil cap off, my engine bay is as close to spotless as a 135k mile outdoor DD can get
Old 12/28/08, 12:57 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Made a quick little vid enjoy...

Jed aka Sinister

Nice video Mr. Sinister, you should work for MTV.

Luis... you don't have sequentials yet?!

Old 12/28/08, 01:38 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Koji how was the Woodland Hills show? Sorry I missed it the ROUSH support vehicle need tending to. Good news while I was cleaning the car, polishing my headlight covers I found the billet cap for my Moroso power steering tank for the ROUSH. Humm I may try installing it today. I know its kind of a messy job if you don't drain all of the oil. Leo I get to use my new MIXMIZER!

Jed

Old 12/28/08, 01:41 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Jed are you performing a self enduced Enema ?
Old 12/28/08, 01:45 PM
Team Mustang Source

Ugly hwy this morning still had ice and where the sun did not shine it was slick 4 cars in ditch had to wait 25 mins . Skill People skill !
Attached Thumbnails Ponies on The Run (Again)-omlette-003.jpg  
Old 12/28/08, 02:10 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

In Prep for big brakes in 09

I'm looking at this device from MOTIVE looks cool! Getting ready for 6 piston brake upgrade in 09. I feel confident enough to install this myself, can't be that difficult right!

Jed

Old 12/28/08, 02:16 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Ugly hwy this morning still had ice and where the sun did not shine it was slick 4 cars in ditch had to wait 25 mins . Skill People skill !
Ed..... UGLY! Drive careful, dude. I won't complain it was around 40* this morning at the car show...
Old 12/28/08, 02:28 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm looking at this device from MOTIVE looks cool! Getting ready for 6 piston brake upgrade in 09. I feel confident enough to install this myself, can't be that difficult right!

Jed

I ordered one of them a few months ago. I haven't used it yet but everything I've heard about them has been good. For one man jobs I think it will be great.
Old 12/28/08, 02:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Koji how was the Woodland Hills show? Sorry I missed it the ROUSH support vehicle need tending to.

Jed
Guys, the "Valley Coffee Roaster" gathering as its called was similar to Cars and Coffee but with a difference - it's huge. Google the location and nearly 75% of the available spots at the strip mall were occupied. More of a mix as well - not all Lambos or Ferraris, nor as many sanitary rides as you would see at C & C. However, about 15 "Stangpede" Mustangs showed up. One unusual ride was a new Rolls Royce that was completely painted flat black, down to the huge wheels. I think they came off a SUV then adapted.

I didn't take too many shots as I was with an old friend who lived down the street - since a few of you are have aviation ties, he was at one time the official USAF artist. Neat stories - Habu, a Habu's the ONLY significant ride he's not been in, plus the F-117!

"Valley Coffee Roaster" can be barely seen in the background.

A Superformance Cobra built by Erick Voss. His stuff's all over the place - which is good.

A sanitary MOPAR. Even the turn signals laid in the hood were clean.

A relatively rare Chevy 409

And of course

Old 12/28/08, 02:44 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Jed
Originally Posted by Robbieg
I ordered one of them a few months ago. I haven't used it yet but everything I've heard about them has been good. For one man jobs I think it will be great.
Cool! I saw a vid on the web looked so easy, I plan on upgrading the fluid to DOT 4 Spec, are you doing the same? We gear heads live and die by the wrench!

Jed
Old 12/28/08, 02:50 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by veilside.mustang
Guys, the "Valley Coffee Roaster" gathering as its called was similar to Cars and Coffee but with a difference - it's huge. Google the location and nearly 75% of the available spots at the strip mall were occupied. More of a mix as well - not all Lambos or Ferraris, nor as many sanitary rides as you would see at C & C. However, about 15 "Stangpede" Mustangs showed up. One unusual ride was a new Rolls Royce that was completely painted flat black, down to the huge wheels. I think they came off a SUV then adapted.

I didn't take too many shots as I was with an old friend who lived down the street - since a few of you are have aviation ties, he was at one time the official USAF artist. Neat stories - Habu, a Habu's the ONLY significant ride he's not been in, plus the F-117!

"Valley Coffee Roaster" can be barely seen in the background.
Nice pictures Koji, I've been trying to get out that way. Maybe we can get the SoCal POTR guys to make this trek. Than afterwards do a canyon run via Mullholland to the ocean via PCH? I know a lot of the Shelby guys go to this, did you find that to be true? Hey looks like the guy on your right has clears going!

Jed

Last edited by JedCranium; 12/28/08 at 02:54 PM.
Old 12/28/08, 02:58 PM
Bullitt Member

Hey everyone. Nice weather we are having huh? It's about 3 feet of snow back in Vancouver
Do I really want to go back?
Old 12/28/08, 03:02 PM
Team Mustang Source

Well Ian make me a path from the Ferry to GM place for Tuesdays Vancouver Philedelphia game please as I recall last year as soon as we got accross for a game the snow fell ! WTF
Old 12/28/08, 03:03 PM
Team Mustang Source

Nice pictures Koji, I've been trying to get out that way. Maybe we can get the SoCal POTR guys to make this trek. Than afterwards do a canyon run via Mullholland to the ocean via PCH? I know a lot of the Shelby guys go to this, did you find that to be true? Hey looks like the guy on your right has clears going!

Jed
Hey A Jed Video Mullholland Drive ? Very Kinky !
Old 12/28/08, 03:14 PM
Team Mustang Source

Old 12/28/08, 03:14 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
Well Ian make me a path from the Ferry to GM place for Tuesdays Vancouver Philedelphia game please as I recall last year as soon as we got accross for a game the snow fell ! WTF
LOL I'm back home in Los Angeles all week, but really looking forward to busting out my snowboard. I'll slide down Capilano and across the inlet to get you.
Old 12/28/08, 03:15 PM
Team Mustang Source

And The Whole Of Mustang In It's Beauty !
Old 12/28/08, 03:18 PM
Team Mustang Source

Originally Posted by BLCKNED
LOL I'm back home in Los Angeles all week, but really looking forward to busting out my snowboard. I'll slide down Capilano and across the inlet to get you.
Ok Hey Do You know how hard it IS ? lol to find ny snow board wax around at this time . If we go to Whistler Gene & Shannon may let us use thier place there !
Old 12/28/08, 03:31 PM
Team Mustang Source

And the best face font for cars goes to sorry Koji:
Old 12/28/08, 03:37 PM
Bullitt Member

Jed
Yuppers. I understand some of the attendees caravan down PCH to a eatery called "Neptune" something or another... Lets plan on it one Sunday...after it warms up! It was freakin' freezin!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ponies on The Run (Again)