Picture Game? - Page 6 - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

General Mustang Chat Not Tech or Model Year Specific

Picture Game?

Old 9/19/13, 08:56 PM   #101
GT Member

That was too easy
DinoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Join The Mustang Source

Join TheMustangSource.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that TheMustangSource.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TheMustangSource.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Old 9/19/13, 08:58 PM   #102
GTR Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoDoc View Post
That was too easy
Hey it's your call! :-)
Mustang Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/20/13, 07:13 AM   #103
Cobra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoDoc View Post
I have been lurking in the shadows for a while and finally decided to put an entry in to the game, and since no one has posted a pic of their stang in front of a waterfall I went hunting for water features around town and I found a few but I liked this one the best.

Lee

Hey, nice going! Pretty shot. If the horse avatar picture doesn't count, how about these horses? One outside the car and a pony inside on the dash?

Attachment 145835

Since on the topic of stuffed animals, the next challenge can be a stuffed teddy bear in or outside your Mustang, you know, like this guy.
Attachment 145836

Last edited by NC07GTCS; 10/3/14 at 10:09 AM.
NC07GTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/20/13, 09:35 AM   #104
GT Member

<<never mind>>
skramblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/20/13, 10:41 AM   #105
Mach 1 Member

I have an idea. How about we change/add a rule to the game. From now on, to win the challenge, you must have the picture taken AFTER the challenge is given. So you can't just go look through your pics and pull one out and win. Cause seriously it's taken the fun out of things lol. Lot's of good challenges but they always end up screwed by someone previously having the picture. I was looking forward to going horse hunting(not to kill it!) for the pic

What do you guys think?

of course there's no way to prove, aside from the pics details, if it was really taken after, but we can just hope all of us are honest about it
roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/20/13, 10:47 AM   #106
Bullitt Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
I have an idea. How about we change/add a rule to the game. From now on, to win the challenge, you must have the picture taken AFTER the challenge is given. So you can't just go look through your pics and pull one out and win. Cause seriously it's taken the fun out of things lol. Lot's of good challenges but they always end up screwed by someone previously having the picture. I was looking forward to going horse hunting(not to kill it!) for the pic What do you guys think? of course there's no way to prove, aside from the pics details, if it was really taken after, but we can just hope all of us are honest about it
I concur. This would eliminate having a google search replace the fun/challenge if finding a shot too.
ER12883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/20/13, 11:58 AM   #107
Cobra Member

I'm on a road trip in Italy an don't have my Mustang with me.
Can I substitute my rented Fiat 500L SUV for my Mustang in a photo?
tukatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/20/13, 06:57 PM   #108
Cobra Member

Quote:
I have an idea. How about we change/add a rule to the game. From now on, to win the challenge, you must have the picture taken AFTER the challenge is given. So you can't just go look through your pics and pull one out and win. Cause seriously it's taken the fun out of things lol. Lot's of good challenges but they always end up screwed by someone previously having the picture. I was looking forward to going horse hunting(not to kill it!) for the pic

What do you guys think?

of course there's no way to prove, aside from the pics details, if it was really taken after, but we can just hope all of us are honest about it

Nope! If you have the picture with your Mustang, it counts!! Of course it's up to the OP, PunisherMustang. It's his thread.
So stop the whining and get out your teddy bear. LOL!!

Last edited by NC07GTCS; 9/20/13 at 08:38 PM.
Old 9/20/13, 08:55 PM   #109
Mach 1 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishermustang View Post
Post a picture of you're Mustang from 1964 1/4 to ∞ with the last challenge. That was posted by first person to get picture up of the previous object winner gets to pick next object nothing vulgar or impossible to find but fun and challenging never the less ENJOY!
Seems like OP already had in mind what i suggested above. Its not very "fun" or "challenging" to FIND a picture by just going through the pics you already got, so im pretty sure he meant go get the picture taken with the challenge..

But your right lets let OP confirm
Old 9/21/13, 09:24 AM   #110
Cobra Member

Quote:
Seems like OP already had in mind what i suggested above. Its not very "fun" or "challenging" to FIND a picture by just going through the pics you already got, so im pretty sure he meant go get the picture taken with the challenge..

But your right lets let OP confirm
Sounds good, but if the OP agrees with you, there is going to be some extremely long periods of time between posts, like the 'Mustang at the race track'. I sure don't race my car and how many that read this, or post here, would take the time and do that? This 'picture game' would disappear into the sunset I'm afraid.
Personally I think it would be more 'fun' to keep the posts rolling along which is why I kept them easy, yet still 'fun', like 'your Mustang with a dog' or the current challenge. There will be plenty of opportunities to meet challenges. I sure have a lot of photos but certainly none of us can cover them all.
Old 9/21/13, 09:41 AM   #111
Mustang Forum Stalker

So what's the current challenge???
FromZto5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/21/13, 03:27 PM   #112
Bullitt Member

More than welcome to post picture of any vehicle with the current challenge but shouldn't count unless its your mustang/or significant others and the challenge. I would also prefer it be taken post challenged but lets say after 2 weeks if no one has completed it and someone has a picture taken previously then first person to post the previous picture wins but has to be of your mustang can't be just a random picture :P I was going to suggest Mustang with a Stallion or mustang myself cause I think it would be fun to go out and find a horse same color as my mustang but that's a lot harder for you Grabber Blue and Gotta Have It Green owners :P
punishermustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9/21/13, 03:30 PM   #113
Bullitt Member

Current challenge should still be the horse/stallion/mustang(horse not another car :P) then if no one gets it in a week or so then person who posted picture of the avatar gets to pick but I think this one can be done... there will be a few that after couple weeks or a month may have to pick a new challenge
Old 9/21/13, 03:33 PM   #114
Bullitt Member

I agree on the Ducati forum we played this game for at least two or three years and there was a few that just were never gonna happen one for example I can remember off top of my head was and Orange Maildrop Box... but it had to be a true dropbox and not just a mailbox I still have never seen one and I've traveled to many different countries and to almost every state in the US. Keep the challenges fun and clean if after a few weeks no winners we'll pick a new challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC07GTCS View Post
Sounds good, but if the OP agrees with you, there is going to be some extremely long periods of time between posts, like the 'Mustang at the race track'. I sure don't race my car and how many that read this, or post here, would take the time and do that? This 'picture game' would disappear into the sunset I'm afraid.
Personally I think it would be more 'fun' to keep the posts rolling along which is why I kept them easy, yet still 'fun', like 'your Mustang with a dog' or the current challenge. There will be plenty of opportunities to meet challenges. I sure have a lot of photos but certainly none of us can cover them all.
Old 9/22/13, 08:52 AM   #115
Cobra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishermustang View Post
I agree on the Ducati forum we played this game for at least two or three years and there was a few that just were never gonna happen one for example I can remember off top of my head was and Orange Maildrop Box... but it had to be a true dropbox and not just a mailbox I still have never seen one and I've traveled to many different countries and to almost every state in the US. Keep the challenges fun and clean if after a few weeks no winners we'll pick a new challenge
A nice balance there so the thread won't disappear.
There will be many weeks of though.
Old 9/30/13, 09:16 AM   #116
Cobra Member

I thought so.
Old 9/30/13, 10:15 AM   #117
Mach 1 Member

Lol i think nobody even knows what the current challenge is thats why nobody's posting. What is the current challenge anyway?
Old 9/30/13, 10:27 AM   #118
Bullitt Member

Your mustang with a horse I think.
Old 9/30/13, 01:24 PM   #119
Bullitt Member

Yep still Mustang with a horse give it couple more days then we're going to pick a new challenge.
Old 9/30/13, 05:13 PM   #120
Bullitt Member

I'm going to suit one with my bigger dog...close enough, right?