The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Tms Members Photo Threads Misc. Years (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/)
-   -   Picture Game? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f886/picture-game-523927/)

punishermustang 8/2/13 06:15 PM

Picture Game?

Post a picture of you're Mustang from 1964 1/4 to ∞ with the last challenge. That was posted by first person to get picture up of the previous object winner gets to pick next object nothing vulgar or impossible to find but fun and challenging never the less :) ENJOY!

mrc728 8/2/13 07:10 PM

I'm in

2k7gtcs 8/2/13 07:36 PM

Do phone booths even exist anymore?

punishermustang 8/2/13 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6665848)
Do phone booths even exist anymore?

Not many lol... I know where one is in Columbus at Easton mall but that's about it lol but that's point of game make it interesting guess we'll start it off see if anyone else jumps aboard... Mustang in front of castle (or castle looking structure) :P I'll put a picture up tomorrow of one but we'll let someone other than me win :P

Guess if gonna go through with it should be some ground rules... or at least 1 can only win off someone else can't say find a orange mailbox and then take a picture and go again;)

FromZto5 8/3/13 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by punishermustang (Post 6665853)

Not many lol... I know where one is in Columbus at Easton mall but that's about it lol but that's point of game make it interesting guess we'll start it off see if anyone else jumps aboard... Mustang in front of castle (or castle looking structure) :P I'll put a picture up tomorrow of one but we'll let someone other than me win :P

Guess if gonna go through with it should be some ground rules... or at least 1 can only win off someone else can't say find a orange mailbox and then take a picture and go again;)

A castle lol????? This game won't get any traction if you start off with rare objects lol. All I have here are corn fields and more corn fields lol

texastboneking 8/3/13 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6665959)

A castle lol????? This game won't get any traction if you start off with rare objects lol. All I have here are corn fields and more corn fields lol

Medieval times would count. They are all over the place ;)

punishermustang 8/3/13 02:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by FromZto5 (Post 6665959)

Lol true :P well here's picture of castle (like object) could have went to White Castle ;) Also first car show entry and first trophy Top 25 cars :) For next object how about next to our Rival the Camaro!

14Glassback 8/3/13 08:22 PM

Figures... Just read this thread... Mine was parked next to the Parts Guys Camaro at work all day...

punishermustang 8/3/13 09:34 PM

That's what makes game fun the hunt :P Camaro shouldn't be too awful hard :P unless I said Yenko Camaro then that changes things a bit lol

bones302 8/5/13 10:02 AM

3 Attachment(s)
wow, can't believe no one has beat me to this:

Attachment 197561
Attachment 197562

Attachment 197563

For next item, how about pic of your stang next to a cheer leader!

roadrunner 8/5/13 10:32 AM

Im in! That last one will be hard though.. Does it count if you can get just any girl to dress up like a cheerleader? Lol

bones302 8/5/13 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by Jonathan73x (Post 6666856)
Im in! That last one will be hard though.. Does it count if you can get just any girl to dress up like a cheerleader? Lol

I think you get EXTRA points for that!

Getportfolio 8/5/13 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Jonathan73x (Post 6666856)

I'm liking this thread already.

roadrunner 8/5/13 11:12 AM

Jeeze.. That was actually a honest question, but now that i think about it, i probably shouldnt have asked lol dirty minds..

Anyways, in retrospect i do think that the cheerleader one will be too difficult unless your in college, or maybe high school. Or go to a football game.. But i think all schools are out and no football season..

Can we get one a little easier?

bones302 8/5/13 02:43 PM

ok. good point about schools being out. I've had a lot of fun with this picture thread on the Ducati forum I'm on, so I hope this thread gets popular.

Changing it from cheerleader to..................a motorcycle.

FromZto5 8/5/13 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by bones302 (Post 6666840)
wow, can't believe no one has beat me to this:

For next item, how about pic of your stang next to a cheer leader!

That camaro is bad enough, but on top of that, it's just an RS!!!!! Boo! Hehe

Scothew 8/6/13 08:08 AM

Moved to general mustang chat. it shouldnt be limited to just 2010-2014 cars in my opinion.

punishermustang 8/6/13 11:45 AM

good thinking :P still new to forum so wasn't sure where to put it :P

tukatz 8/6/13 01:54 PM

I almost stopped and got a picture with a motorcycle officer parked under a tree with his radar gun, but I figured he would not be amused.

Mikey 8/6/13 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My 5.0 and the roommate's R1

Attachment 143240