Mustangs Coast to Coast - Page 7013 - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

General Mustang Chat Not Tech or Model Year Specific

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Old 10/8/17, 09:27 AM   #140241
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Finally getting some rain here from that Hurricane. Needed it too, hasn't really rained here in about a month. I think I heard my yard breathe a sigh of relief when it started, lol.
Rather B.Blown is offline   Reply With Quote
Join The Mustang Source

Join TheMustangSource.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that TheMustangSource.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TheMustangSource.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE

Old 10/8/17, 08:04 PM   #140242
A Man Just Needs Some....

Hey Lee good to hear you're still alive. What's left of you there is. Lol. Thought about you yesterday with the little storm coming through. Just went to Biloxi Wednesday and Thursday night for Cruisin the Coast. Another great turn out even with a storm heading there.
AlsCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/8/17, 08:31 PM   #140243
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm planning on coming down in the next week or so for a while. Gotta get in some more time at the beach before it gets too cold, then headed over to see family for a while. Gotta get to Felix's for some crab claws, lol.
Old 10/8/17, 08:52 PM   #140244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown View Post
I'm planning on coming down in the next week or so for a while. Gotta get in some more time at the beach before it gets too cold, then headed over to see family for a while. Gotta get to Felix's for some crab claws, lol.
There's a Felix's on the coast near Gulfport. Guessing it has to be the same people. Never really go that direction so don't know how long it's been there.
Old 10/8/17, 08:57 PM   #140245

Tens of thousands of hot rods and classics and I stopped to take only one pic of a car this year. 55 Buick wagon was just a thing of beauty. Lots of subtle custom touches.
Old 10/9/17, 03:53 PM   #140246
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Quote:
What's up people? Anybody still around? Nate? Gary? Dennis? Jill? Scott? Etc. ? Been in a really downward funk for a while, had a lot of shti going on. Finally getting back up and running, trying to move on.

You guys doing alright?

Have thrown myself into the exercise, healthy eating thing for a while, even more than before. Finally got to where I thought I wanted to be, turns out it might be too much. Lost 140lbs now, but apparently I got smaller than the weight would indicate because of the exercise, lost a lot of inches and didn't realize it because the weight didn't change that much.

Was trying to get down to a 32 waist jeans (at 6ft tall). Had some 32s but they were getting baggy and had to wear a belt with them. Decided to get out and get some new stuff so as to attract someone to hook up with. Went to the mall, one of the young people's stores I was directed to, tried some 31s. Too big.

Said wow, try some 30s, still falling off. Went to 29, no dice. Finally tried some slim fit, 28 and they felt good. Still a little loose in the waist, but nothing a belt wont fix and good everywhere else.

Hope the ex is jealous. Tall, thin, dressed nice and hung now. Actually got hit on by 4 chicks, and a dude, all younger than me. All in the same day while shopping.

Of course, as my luck goes, the dude was the best looking of the bunch.
I'm still lurking in the background here and there.

Slim fit 28? ****. A 28 or 29 is what I was wearing in high school. I think I was about 135 pounds back then and i'm 5'10".
denlem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/9/17, 07:37 PM   #140247
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by denlem View Post

Slim fit 28? ****. A 28 or 29 is what I was wearing in high school. I think I was about 135 pounds back then and i'm 5'10".
That's what I weigh now, down from 280 a few years ago.
Old 10/10/17, 06:22 AM   #140248

Quote:
What's up people? Anybody still around? Nate? Gary? Dennis? Jill? Scott? Etc. ? Been in a really downward funk for a while, had a lot of shti going on. Finally getting back up and running, trying to move on.

You guys doing alright?

Have thrown myself into the exercise, healthy eating thing for a while, even more than before. Finally got to where I thought I wanted to be, turns out it might be too much. Lost 140lbs now, but apparently I got smaller than the weight would indicate because of the exercise, lost a lot of inches and didn't realize it because the weight didn't change that much.

Was trying to get down to a 32 waist jeans (at 6ft tall). Had some 32s but they were getting baggy and had to wear a belt with them. Decided to get out and get some new stuff so as to attract someone to hook up with. Went to the mall, one of the young people's stores I was directed to, tried some 31s. Too big.

Said wow, try some 30s, still falling off. Went to 29, no dice. Finally tried some slim fit, 28 and they felt good. Still a little loose in the waist, but nothing a belt wont fix and good everywhere else.

Hope the ex is jealous. Tall, thin, dressed nice and hung now. Actually got hit on by 4 chicks, and a dude, all younger than me. All in the same day while shopping.

I'm around too. Just haven't had anything to say Although, I will say that it sounds like you're way too skinny. I like my men with a little meat on their bones

Last edited by 08GTCandyApple; 10/10/17 at 06:42 AM.
08GTCandyApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/17, 11:35 AM   #140249
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple View Post
Although, I will say that it sounds like you're way too skinny. I like my men with a little meat on their bones
I'm enjoying finally being able to see my bone.
Old 10/10/17, 11:38 AM   #140250
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I like my men with a little meat on their bones
How you doin'?
2k7gtcs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/17, 04:17 PM   #140251

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs View Post
How you doin'?
Oh, hey there

Quote:
I'm enjoying finally being able to see my bone.
I'm picturing you as some hipster in super skinny jeans now, lol
Attached Thumbnails
Mustangs Coast to Coast-img_0172.jpg  
Old 10/10/17, 06:20 PM   #140252
GTR Member

I sure hope that is photoshopped because if it ain't that is the ultimate male camel toe going on right there!!!
Mustang Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/10/17, 09:25 PM   #140253
NTTAWWT

Quote:

You guys doing alright?

I'm still around, just been super busy with work, school, and working on my condo. That's impressive, but don't let your weight get too far down!
StangMahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/11/17, 03:00 PM   #140254

This is what I heard through the grapevine as Eduardo's response after checking in on him:

“Thanks! Cell networks were mostly destroyed, as well as no utilities at all. A ton of trees were ripped off the ground from the roots. Has been a lot of debris over all the place. Our house had minimal damage thankfully. Only the added roof & closet went flying and crashed two houses away. Getting supplies sucks to say the least, but has been getting better as time passes by. Fuel was a major PITA till last week. One time my dad was seven hours in line to get gas.”
Glad to hear he's ok
Old 10/11/17, 03:00 PM   #140255

This is what I heard through the grapevine as Eduardo's response after checking in on him:

Thanks! Cell networks were mostly destroyed, as well as no utilities at all. A ton of trees were ripped off the ground from the roots. Has been a lot of debris over all the place. Our house had minimal damage thankfully. Only the added roof & closet went flying and crashed two houses away. Getting supplies sucks to say the least, but has been getting better as time passes by. Fuel was a major PITA till last week. One time my dad was seven hours in line to get gas.
Glad to hear he's ok
Old 10/12/17, 08:32 AM   #140256
GTR Member

That’s good to hear Eduardo is ok. Man that sucks.
GrnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/15/17, 05:45 AM   #140257
GTR Member

This is awesome!
Check out: "Carjacker thwarted by car's owner and truck driver who jumped in to help"- https://www.autoblog.com/2017/10/13/...park-michigan/
Mustang Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/15/17, 11:02 AM   #140258
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff

Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo657.jpg

Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo208.jpg

Little weekend project I did.
Old 10/15/17, 02:13 PM   #140259
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

^^ Looks good.

How freakin' high do you have to be to drag a damned motorcycle 2 miles after hitting it?

http://wkrg.com/2017/10/15/state-tro...rly-two-miles/
Old 10/15/17, 02:45 PM   #140260
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff

I’ve never been that high
I think I’d black out first

Although a few months ago I was drinking with some guys in their early 20s and I blacked out at about 2:00am and the next thing I remember it was 6:00am. The thing is they said I was awake and talking and having a blast and yet I don’t remember any of it at all then or the next day.