Mustangs Coast to Coast - Page 7007 - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums



General Mustang Chat Not Tech or Model Year Specific

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8/1/17, 12:07 AM   #140121
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage
 
Rather B.Blown's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 4, 2007
Location: Just outside the middle of nowhere
Posts: 14,230
Thanks: 0
Thanked 68 Times in 65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs View Post
I mowed the yard a few weeks ago in shorts and tall socks so now I have the worst sock tan ever
It's embarrassing it's so bad

I'm going to have to lay out in the sun and cover my legs and tan my lower legs to try to even it out

I've got a little bit of a sock tan, I walk 5-6 miles a day in nothing but short running shorts and short socks/shoes. But I'm pretty dark naturally and I've got it blended pretty well on my feet from being in the pool lately. Feet and ankles are still a bit lighter than the rest of me (except my unmentionables, lol). Was changing in front of the mirror today and was like "holy crap, my **** and junk region is pale" LOL.
Rather B.Blown is online now   Reply With Quote
Join The Mustang Source

Join TheMustangSource.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Ford Mustang fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Ford Mustang Fans to meet online.
Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your stang, and have a great time with other Ford Mustang fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Mustang you'll find that TheMustangSource.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TheMustangSource.com Today! - Click Here JOIN FOR FREE


Old 8/1/17, 01:44 PM   #140122
All the Multi-Quote King
MOTM June 2010 Winner
TMS Staff
 
svopaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 29, 2004
Posts: 5,680
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown View Post
Your boss sounds like a total d ickhole douchebag.
You have no idea! F'ing slave driver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown View Post
I flip flop back and forth.

I guess I go both ways.
TMI....not that there is anything wrong with that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown View Post
I look like I was just smuggled in on a watermelon truck from El Salvador, lol. Except for my crotch and my skinny little ****, they're just slightly lighter cause that's the only thing that's covered on a regular basis.
Well if Trump tries to send you over the wall, we will speak up on your behalf

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangMahn View Post
Right ugly sum'***** too!


I've been staying stupid busy with work, my Masters, working on the condo, and trying to maintain some sort of social life.
Yeah but I don't dare comment....he has a strong back hand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs View Post
I bet his boss is one of those fat bald guys with a ****ty attitude all the time
Bald yes...only ****ty attitude when he doesn't get his parts on time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs View Post
I mowed the yard a few weeks ago in shorts and tall socks so now I have the worst sock tan ever
It's embarrassing it's so bad

I'm going to have to lay out in the sun and cover my legs and tan my lower legs to try to even it out
I'm sure your junk is tanned given all the bushes you pee in out in public...
svopaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/2/17, 07:25 AM   #140123
 
08GTCandyApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 11, 2007
Posts: 5,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svopaul View Post
I'm still around....but stay buried at the shop. Boss is an **** and makes me work all the time...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown View Post
Your boss sounds like a total d ickhole douchebag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs View Post
I bet his boss is one of those fat bald guys with a ****ty attitude all the time
^truth!

08GTCandyApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/2/17, 08:25 AM   #140124
All the Multi-Quote King
MOTM June 2010 Winner
TMS Staff
 
svopaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 29, 2004
Posts: 5,680
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple View Post





^truth!

I don't get up that way to harass you and put notes on the parking offenders anymore....In laws moved down here and in with us . So obviously I work a LOT more now....

Yeti the Abominable Sister in law still lives up there....she isn't allowed in this state. Already told the wife if she tried to move in that I was gone.
svopaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/2/17, 10:52 AM   #140125
 
08GTCandyApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 11, 2007
Posts: 5,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svopaul View Post
I don't get up that way to harass you and put notes on the parking offenders anymore....In laws moved down here and in with us . So obviously I work a LOT more now....

Yeti the Abominable Sister in law still lives up there....she isn't allowed in this state. Already told the wife if she tried to move in that I was gone.
Well the parking around here hasn't improved any. A couple of months ago I watched an elderly lady attempt to back her Buick into a space and she sideswiped a Pilot, noticed she hit the Pilot and then proceeded to move to another parking space...smdh. I wrote a description of the car and the tag number and put a note on the windshield of the Pilot, but then a little while later watched the driver of the Pilot notice the damage and then drive away with my note still on the windshield. Not sure if anything ever came of that

I'm glad you are surrounded by the love of so much family. Sorry your sister in law hasn't made it down there yet
08GTCandyApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/2/17, 01:05 PM   #140126
All the Multi-Quote King
MOTM June 2010 Winner
TMS Staff
 
svopaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 29, 2004
Posts: 5,680
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple View Post
Well the parking around here hasn't improved any. A couple of months ago I watched an elderly lady attempt to back her Buick into a space and she sideswiped a Pilot, noticed she hit the Pilot and then proceeded to move to another parking space...smdh. I wrote a description of the car and the tag number and put a note on the windshield of the Pilot, but then a little while later watched the driver of the Pilot notice the damage and then drive away with my note still on the windshield. Not sure if anything ever came of that

I'm glad you are surrounded by the love of so much family. Sorry your sister in law hasn't made it down there yet
Typical for the area....

She is not allowed in this state...period. She married her 50 year old Virgin and lives near your work...and can stay there.
svopaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/4/17, 06:06 AM   #140127
 
08GTCandyApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 11, 2007
Posts: 5,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svopaul View Post
Typical for the area....

She is not allowed in this state...period. She married her 50 year old Virgin and lives near your work...and can stay there.
I'm sure she will miss the family enough that she'll be moving in with you before too long too


Happy Birthday, PA Gary!
08GTCandyApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/4/17, 10:51 AM   #140128
All the Multi-Quote King
MOTM June 2010 Winner
TMS Staff
 
svopaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: June 29, 2004
Posts: 5,680
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple View Post
I'm sure she will miss the family enough that she'll be moving in with you before too long too


Then I will be getting divorced....I've made that clear...lol.
svopaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/5/17, 03:15 AM   #140129
GTR Member
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 5,854
Thanks: 0
Thanked 163 Times in 148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple


Happy Birthday, PA Gary!
Why thank you dear! Will you be attending the American Muscle show this year at Maplegrove?
Mustang Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/6/17, 05:49 AM   #140130
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member
 
denlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: December 11, 2007
Location: Uxbridge, MA
Posts: 3,610
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown View Post
Asssholes. Hate em.


Never understood how the stop/start thing can be sustainable. I mean I see it like this, seems to me it would be incredible wear on the starter, battery, flywheel. If I go to the likker store, then to walmart then back home, that's about 3 times I crank the car, once when I leave the house, once when I leave the likker store and once when I leave walmart. If it had the stop start thing it would have to crank itself 30-40 times or more if there was a lot of traffic and I hit a lot of lights. How is that sustainable on a battery/starter over multiple years?
I would think the same thing too. I'm not a fan of it. I'm going out Cherokee shopping today for a leftover 17. Not many around so it's off to 3 different dealers to check out 3 different colors. Not my favorite, but leaning towards white. Others are rhino or firecracker red. Either way, that start/stop engine will be in it. But I did see an OBDII adapter that keeps that option turned off. So that's something i'll be sure to look into if I get back into the Jeep.
denlem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/6/17, 02:45 PM   #140131
A Man Just Needs Some....
 
AlsCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 9, 2011
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,121
Thanks: 0
Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts
Wasup strangers? Can someone please just buy this site and fix the dang app already? Miss y'all.
Gary I'm planning of blasting through Texas Wednesday possibly. Gonna be flying into Austin Wednesday morning and if things go right, driving home in a Caprice PPV. Gotta buy an extra vehicle so a Caprice PPV is about the only car that interests me right now. Too bad I'm not crossing Hicktoria. Straight thru Houston I think. Hope everyone has been good here. Ttyl
AlsCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/6/17, 09:45 PM   #140132
Play Date Madam
TMS Staff
 
laserred38's Avatar
 
Join Date: January 6, 2006
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 12,621
Thanked 125 Times in 104 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Wasup strangers? Can someone please just buy this site and fix the dang app already? Miss y'all.
Gary I'm planning of blasting through Texas Wednesday possibly. Gonna be flying into Austin Wednesday morning and if things go right, driving home in a Caprice PPV. Gotta buy an extra vehicle so a Caprice PPV is about the only car that interests me right now. Too bad I'm not crossing Hicktoria. Straight thru Houston I think. Hope everyone has been good here. Ttyl
Niiiice. I admit I've searched those on CL lately too. Wouldn't mind one as a DD.
laserred38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/6/17, 11:13 PM   #140133
Fatboy Loves Fried!
TMS Staff
Thread Starter
 
2k7gtcs's Avatar
 
Join Date: October 9, 2007
Posts: 27,792
Thanks: 0
Thanked 113 Times in 103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Wasup strangers? Can someone please just buy this site and fix the dang app already? Miss y'all.
Gary I'm planning of blasting through Texas Wednesday possibly. Gonna be flying into Austin Wednesday morning and if things go right, driving home in a Caprice PPV. Gotta buy an extra vehicle so a Caprice PPV is about the only car that interests me right now. Too bad I'm not crossing Hicktoria. Straight thru Houston I think. Hope everyone has been good here. Ttyl
That's really cool. Yeah you'll probably be going from Austin straight to Houston. You'll pass through a little town called Giddings. I'll be passing through that same town on Friday with a uhaul moving my two daughters into College Station for the year.

Too bad we can't meet up. You won't be closer than two hours from me.

Austin is a very easy airport to get into and out of. It's my preferred airport though I haven't flown in years I have picked up and dropped off kids there.
2k7gtcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/7/17, 06:09 AM   #140134
 
08GTCandyApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 11, 2007
Posts: 5,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by svopaul View Post
Then I will be getting divorced....I've made that clear...lol.
Famous last words, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak View Post
Why thank you dear! Will you be attending the American Muscle show this year at Maplegrove?
Nope. I can only get the Mr. to go there for NHRA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlsCobra View Post
Wasup strangers? Can someone please just buy this site and fix the dang app already? Miss y'all.
Gary I'm planning of blasting through Texas Wednesday possibly. Gonna be flying into Austin Wednesday morning and if things go right, driving home in a Caprice PPV. Gotta buy an extra vehicle so a Caprice PPV is about the only car that interests me right now. Too bad I'm not crossing Hicktoria. Straight thru Houston I think. Hope everyone has been good here. Ttyl
08GTCandyApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/9/17, 08:50 AM   #140135
A Man Just Needs Some....
 
AlsCobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 9, 2011
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 12,121
Thanks: 0
Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs View Post
That's really cool. Yeah you'll probably be going from Austin straight to Houston. You'll pass through a little town called Giddings. I'll be passing through that same town on Friday with a uhaul moving my two daughters into College Station for the year.

Too bad we can't meet up. You won't be closer than two hours from me.

Austin is a very easy airport to get into and out of. It's my preferred airport though I haven't flown in years I have picked up and dropped off kids there.
Unfortunately I can't make the deal in Austin happen. Dude just asking too much over retail and won't break. The search continues but I should have a caprice soon. Sucks because I already have a G8 interior lined up. Just gonna be a DD that I can enjoy a little.
AlsCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/12/17, 08:31 PM   #140136
GTR Member
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 5,854
Thanks: 0
Thanked 163 Times in 148 Posts
Drove past the AM Mustang show today (Maplegrove Dragstrip) in my DD heading to a family reunion up state. There were not nearly as many cars and spectators there as I've seen before. They were calling for rain which eventually happened where I was going. So I'm assuming the turnout was lower than normal. But it was still nice to see all kinds of Mustangs arriving as we were driving away from the show.

Last edited by Mustang Freak; 8/12/17 at 08:32 PM.
Mustang Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/14/17, 08:07 AM   #140137
 
08GTCandyApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 11, 2007
Posts: 5,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Just booked a trip to Aruba!!
08GTCandyApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/14/17, 03:09 PM   #140138
GTR Member
 
Mustang Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: March 6, 2012
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 5,854
Thanks: 0
Thanked 163 Times in 148 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Just booked a trip to Aruba!!
Baller...
Mustang Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/14/17, 05:45 PM   #140139
 
08GTCandyApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: August 11, 2007
Posts: 5,283
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak View Post
Baller...
Vacations are much cheaper when you don't take your kids
08GTCandyApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8/14/17, 06:14 PM   #140140
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage
 
Rather B.Blown's Avatar
 
Join Date: April 4, 2007
Location: Just outside the middle of nowhere
Posts: 14,230
Thanks: 0
Thanked 68 Times in 65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple View Post
Vacations are much cheaper when you get a senior citizen's discount.

Fixed.


Rather B.Blown is online now   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Review: Raxiom 3rd brake lamp (LED) Jim74656 SN95 Mustang 6 7/31/17 11:42 AM
13-14 Mustang GT Borla Touring axlebacks jewc75 Parts For Sale 2 7/31/15 09:44 PM
Mustang classic and custom style wheels by VOXX + Free goodies carid Vendor Showcase 0 7/20/15 06:26 AM
my past Fords dohc97 2010-2014 Mustang 2 7/19/15 07:29 PM
2016 Shelby GT350 style wheels for a new Mustang carid Vendor Showcase 3 7/17/15 05:40 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:40 PM.


2010, The Mustang Source