Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/4/17, 04:27 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Wtf a real life Gary meme!
Old 2/4/17, 04:30 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Let me ask you Texas guys something about boots. My nephew (8th grade, going on 14 soon) is somewhat country. Mudding on 4 wheelers, jacked up trucks, fishing, hunting, etc. Trying to act "country" but hes still pretty preppy in my opinion. Also a pretty big athletic star. Hot girlfriends, whole nine yards of being a manly man (albeit a young man). But I've noticed something.

He's started wearing boots in the last year or so, cowboy boots. And lately, fancy colorful, expensive boots. Thing is, since hes started wearing the "fancy" boots, he wears them with his jean legs tucked into the boots, even to school every day.

Now that was just not something we did when I was young. You didn't tuck your pants legs into your boots, it just made it look like you were trying to show off your boots, and to be honest, was pretty gay. And by gay, I mean actually gay, like gay country boys wanted to show off more for fashion than actually wear boots because cowboys wore boots for a reason.

Is it still like that? I'm just wondering, I don't really care what it means about him, I'm just curious. It just pinged my interest because he has always been very fashion conscious about what he wears, how he looks, if his clothes match, how his hair looks, how his teeth look with braces, etc.

But he's had at least 10 girlfriends, all cheerleaders and all very cute, just in 7th and 8th grade.

I'm just wondering if wearing jeans inside of boots is now a normal thing for straight guys. Texans should know.
Styles come and go, change, etc.

But if I wore my ropers with my pants legs tucked into them I'd have been beaten to death before I made it home the same day.

I'll say this too, that's because I hung around and had friends that actually used their ropers for, you know, working cattle. The faux cowboy **** always makes me laugh. It's like people dressing up for halloween.

Last edited by kcoTiger; 2/4/17 at 04:35 PM.
Old 2/4/17, 04:31 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Nope never had that

My grandmother used to say when you sneezed it was the devil trying to get out. So 30 times for you sounds about right.
Well he must have wanted out really bad, the way I was sneezing. You know you've got some bad **** inside when even the devil can't stand being around it.
Old 2/4/17, 11:32 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Hello. Anybody out there?
Old 2/4/17, 11:35 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Hello. Anybody out there?
Yup, good morning Lee.
Old 2/4/17, 11:44 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by GrnT
Yup, good morning Lee.
Meh, good but not great. Just irritated and trying to drink myself to death.

Someone told me today that they wished they were as skinny as me and I was like "WTF ? Seriously? You must be crazy!" Every time I see myself in the mirror when I'm getting in the shower I'm disgusted by how fat I look, and all the clothes I put on make me depressed with how fat they make me look. I've worked so hard to get in shape and lose weight, but I still look like a fat ****er no matter what I wear.

So pissed off
Old 2/5/17, 12:03 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Where the fark is Gary?
Old 2/5/17, 12:04 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Where the fark is Gary?
I am here

I am inevitable
Old 2/5/17, 12:11 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I am here

I am inevitable

Old 2/5/17, 12:13 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Edited my videos from last week.

YouTube compressed the picture pretty good though.

https://youtu.be/mj5U4dIf8D4

Last edited by StangMahn; 2/5/17 at 12:17 AM.
Old 2/5/17, 12:17 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Dude, I came out of my shell today and went to the grocery store for a few things. It was effing PACKED! Drove the Jeep and had to park in a lot 3 stores down from it. There were a couple of spots closer, but I didn't want to get the doors beat in on it, so I parked out where I had some room.

That Kroger was jammed with people and it freaked me out. I'm not used to being around a lot of people in a tight place, and I haven't done much grocery shopping in the last 10 years, had someone do it for me.

Then I realized why it was so packed, the Superbowl. People were stocking up for parties tomorrow and I had forgotten that anything was going on, lol.
Old 2/5/17, 12:18 AM
Post *****

Go Falcons!
Old 2/5/17, 12:20 AM
Post *****

I actually have to drive to Houston in the morning and will be there most of the day yet I will not be at the 'big game'
Old 2/5/17, 12:23 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Sadly it's not like when we were young. We wore boot cut jeans and never ever tucked them in unless we were actually out working in the pasture where there might be snakes and ****. And even then I didn't much like it. I've noticed the teenage country boys tucking them in. A lot of them will have king ranch boots which may be brown on bottom but they have fancy leather cuts in them and the tops are red and blue and will have the king ranch logo. It's just what they do. It is kind of showing off. I think it says hey look at me I'm one of the cool country boys instead of one of the hick country boys. I would never do it because I purposely didn't follow trends but my conscious effort not to follow trends ultimately is the same as trying to follow a trends of you know what I mean.

As long as it doesn't have any gay rhinestones or sequins or something. Or fancy colored stitching.

I have three kinds of boots.

Nice boots that I would wear to work as long as I know I'm not actually doing any labor that would mess them up.

Work boots that I do any work related things that would use boots.

And church boots which can also be used as date night boots since I don't actually go to church.

All mine are bull hide. No exotics for me. But back in the day my dad would have eel or ostrich or crocodile or whatever. Thankfully never rattlesnake. Those are are reserved for Mexican drug lords and tejano singers. Oh and Jason. I know I'm North Carolina he was listing after some python boots.
Originally Posted by kcoTiger
Styles come and go, change, etc.

But if I wore my ropers with my pants legs tucked into them I'd have been beaten to death before I made it home the same day.

I'll say this too, that's because I hung around and had friends that actually used their ropers for, you know, working cattle. The faux cowboy **** always makes me laugh. It's like people dressing up for halloween.
In wish I knew how to post a pic from my phone to here so you guys could see the boots he was wearing (tucked in no less) when he sent me the pic. Let me try to figure it out.
Old 2/5/17, 12:59 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Texas guys. He was texting me from the dr office yesterday, had a broke bone and just got the cast off his leg. Wanted me to know he got it off so he sent me a pic (hes 500 miles away, down on the coast). Notice the boot on his other foot. Gay or not gay? Especially with the pants tucked into them.

Main thing I noticed was that I haven't seen him in about 3-4 months since I was down on the coast and when I was there he still looked like a little kid. Now he has about as much hair on his legs as I do, like a freakin' man. How the hell does a kid grow that much in a few months?
Old 2/5/17, 01:41 AM
Post *****

Not gay

Not even remotely gay
Old 2/5/17, 01:56 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Not gay

Not even remotely gay
Because of the boots? Type of boots? Are they nice boots? Was just curious because of the colors and flashyness. I don't wear cowboy boots up here, we're hillbillies, so I don't know. Just not our thing really. Hes into horses, his papaw has a horse farm, etc. I was just curious, him and his brother are my boys, my best buddies. Love them more than anything. That's one of at least 6 pairs of boots he wears. And he wears them to school, out with girls, to formal dances, etc. with no shame what so ever. He's just that kind of kid. Other kids are wearing their Jordans (not to stereotype, but his school system is about 60% black). So you can imagine the kind of **** he gets, and doesn't care, lol.
Old 2/5/17, 02:14 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Gravydog316
Let me answer:
Acting like the fashion police is gay, Joan Rivers...
Fashion is 1,000,000% subjective, you should know that.
He's 14... that means: puberty, self consciousness, peer pressure (which I couldn't imagine how crazy THAT is nowadays ESPECIALLY in high school... the worlds changing every day.
One weekend, there were 9 teens who committed/tried to commit suicide in a small town here in Ontario.
Seriously, who cares? Are you going to quit loving him because he wears his jeans in his boots???
(& I would say if he's wearing jean shorts & cowboy boots is the proof of gayness haha
•just because you're gay doesn't mean you can't have a girlfriend;
(not saying he's gay,) but, of he is, shouldn't his happiness mean more than your feelings (?)
...maybe now is the time for you to grow & change & learn something.
You can't even imagine how ****ing stupid you would sound if you actually knew me and knew my background. And if you had been around here and knew me and my views and the people I'm kin to like most of these guys, you would really feel stupid.

And you damned sure shouldn't be trying to tell me about kids and puberty and **** like that. I've raised kids. Kids that are adults now. I've been through all of that. I've raised a kid that is gay, that is a 30 year old adult now. You are not even close to being an adult yet, people don't stop growing and maturing until they're about 25. You've got a long way to go.

So please, STFU with your liberal know it all bull**** and sit the f*** down and let the grown ups talk. We know what we're doing.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 2/5/17 at 03:21 AM.
Old 2/5/17, 04:50 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Old 2/5/17, 05:36 AM
Post *****

We don't need your intolerance and leftist fascism

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast