Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 2/1/17, 12:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What do you guys think of this wheel/tire set for a Blue 95 GT?

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/17-Fits-M...nthracite-17x9
Old 2/1/17, 01:47 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Originally Posted by PapaBearSRQ
What do you guys think of this wheel/tire set for a Blue 95 GT?

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/17-Fits-M...nthracite-17x9
Good for a summer setup. That should look nice.
Old 2/3/17, 04:34 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Wtf a real life Gary meme!
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo620.jpg  
Old 2/3/17, 04:48 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
Wtf a real life Gary meme!
Old 2/3/17, 10:13 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 588 Likes on 422 Posts
Ever known someone so freakin' cheap that it was painful to be around them? Drove you ****ing crazy trying to talk or reason with them?
Old 2/3/17, 11:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I may have to cancel my HBO because of Bill Mahr. What a total lying piece of **** he is.
Old 2/3/17, 11:56 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I may have to cancel my HBO because of Bill Mahr. What a total lying piece of **** he is.
Have you been watching that young pope show?
Old 2/3/17, 11:59 PM
Post *****

Ever known someone so freakin' cheap that it was painful to be around them? Drove you ****ing crazy trying to talk or reason with them?
My nephew is like that. My cheap brother and his cheap wife spawned the super hero of cheapness. He'll probably die richer than me and maybe even you, but I doubt he will ever find any happiness other than his money.
Old 2/4/17, 12:01 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Let me ask you Texas guys something about boots. My nephew (8th grade, going on 14 soon) is somewhat country. Mudding on 4 wheelers, jacked up trucks, fishing, hunting, etc. Trying to act "country" but hes still pretty preppy in my opinion. Also a pretty big athletic star. Hot girlfriends, whole nine yards of being a manly man (albeit a young man). But I've noticed something.

He's started wearing boots in the last year or so, cowboy boots. And lately, fancy colorful, expensive boots. Thing is, since hes started wearing the "fancy" boots, he wears them with his jean legs tucked into the boots, even to school every day.

Now that was just not something we did when I was young. You didn't tuck your pants legs into your boots, it just made it look like you were trying to show off your boots, and to be honest, was pretty gay. And by gay, I mean actually gay, like gay country boys wanted to show off more for fashion than actually wear boots because cowboys wore boots for a reason.

Is it still like that? I'm just wondering, I don't really care what it means about him, I'm just curious. It just pinged my interest because he has always been very fashion conscious about what he wears, how he looks, if his clothes match, how his hair looks, how his teeth look with braces, etc.

But he's had at least 10 girlfriends, all cheerleaders and all very cute, just in 7th and 8th grade.

I'm just wondering if wearing jeans inside of boots is now a normal thing for straight guys. Texans should know.
Old 2/4/17, 12:02 AM
Post *****

Also my best friend or almost best friend in middle school had parents so cheap they would how do I word this

Every year of course he had a birthday. They would set a limit on the amount of his one present and then allow him to take that amount of money out of his savings to buy that present. And that was it. He could never touch it otherwise and they wouldn't use their own money. His savings account was built on work he would do and gifts he would get from his grandparents.
Old 2/4/17, 12:12 AM
Post *****

Let me ask you Texas guys something about boots. My nephew (8th grade, going on 14 soon) is somewhat country. Mudding on 4 wheelers, jacked up trucks, fishing, hunting, etc. Trying to act "country" but hes still pretty preppy in my opinion. Also a pretty big athletic star. Hot girlfriends, whole nine yards of being a manly man (albeit a young man). But I've noticed something.

He's started wearing boots in the last year or so, cowboy boots. And lately, fancy colorful, expensive boots. Thing is, since hes started wearing the "fancy" boots, he wears them with his jean legs tucked into the boots, even to school every day.

Now that was just not something we did when I was young. You didn't tuck your pants legs into your boots, it just made it look like you were trying to show off your boots, and to be honest, was pretty gay. And by gay, I mean actually gay, like gay country boys wanted to show off more for fashion than actually wear boots because cowboys wore boots for a reason.

Is it still like that? I'm just wondering, I don't really care what it means about him, I'm just curious. It just pinged my interest because he has always been very fashion conscious about what he wears, how he looks, if his clothes match, how his hair looks, how his teeth look with braces, etc.

But he's had at least 10 girlfriends, all cheerleaders and all very cute, just in 7th and 8th grade.

I'm just wondering if wearing jeans inside of boots is now a normal thing for straight guys. Texans should know.
Sadly it's not like when we were young. We wore boot cut jeans and never ever tucked them in unless we were actually out working in the pasture where there might be snakes and ****. And even then I didn't much like it. I've noticed the teenage country boys tucking them in. A lot of them will have king ranch boots which may be brown on bottom but they have fancy leather cuts in them and the tops are red and blue and will have the king ranch logo. It's just what they do. It is kind of showing off. I think it says hey look at me I'm one of the cool country boys instead of one of the hick country boys. I would never do it because I purposely didn't follow trends but my conscious effort not to follow trends ultimately is the same as trying to follow a trends of you know what I mean.

As long as it doesn't have any gay rhinestones or sequins or something. Or fancy colored stitching.

I have three kinds of boots.

Nice boots that I would wear to work as long as I know I'm not actually doing any labor that would mess them up.

Work boots that I do any work related things that would use boots.

And church boots which can also be used as date night boots since I don't actually go to church.

All mine are bull hide. No exotics for me. But back in the day my dad would have eel or ostrich or crocodile or whatever. Thankfully never rattlesnake. Those are are reserved for Mexican drug lords and tejano singers. Oh and Jason. I know I'm North Carolina he was listing after some python boots.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 2/4/17 at 12:17 AM.
Old 2/4/17, 12:14 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Blame Luke Bryan.
Old 2/4/17, 12:35 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
My nephew is like that. My cheap brother and his cheap wife spawned the super hero of cheapness. He'll probably die richer than me and maybe even you, but I doubt he will ever find any happiness other than his money.
My mother has gone off the deep end. She's always been cheap, but my God, its getting worse the older she gets. And there is no reason for it. And when I say cheap, I mean FREAKING CHEAP!!!. Cheaper than most people can imagine, so cheap its getting dangerous now.

And there is no reason for it. They've retired now. And them being cheap has been a blessing, and I respect them for it, but she keeps taking it further out there the older she gets and doesn't have to. Its like it drives her every thought, everything she does is based on money, and I mean down to the penny.

They never made a lot of money (I think 50-60K a year or so was about the most), but they saved every penny, invested and lived well below their means. They've managed to accumulate into the low to mid 7 figure range. So they're not hurting. They can live comfortably.

But they (especially her ) still act like and live like we did when I was a little kid and we were broke. And they don't have to do that. She obsesses over every little penny, and when you mention something about well just get it, its only 3 dollars, she has some comeback about how spending $3 on something is crazy and just keep on and on.

Its gotten so bad that its come to food. I try to eat dinner with them often and she has gotten to where she saves every little scrap of food and acts like its a whole meal, even when its just a few bites. And I'm worried about her getting sick eating **** that she keeps for a long time.

Had salmon a few weeks ago with them and we usually have rice with it as one of the sides. I don't eat much rice anymore because I try to stay away from useless carbs, I just eat a little. Had a bunch of rice left.

Came back 2 WEEKS later and I fixed salmon again. Asked if she was going to fix some rice, she said yeah. Noticed she was heating something in the microwave and asked what it was. Rice. The same ****ing rice that was left over from 2 ****ING WEEKS ago! WTF? Rice is one of the cheapest foods you can make, I mean if you broke it down, the amount we fix would probably be 30 cents worth, and instead of making 30 cents worth of fresh rice, she was heating up rice that had been in the fridge for 2 mf'ing weeks! Because she wasn't going to waste it and in her mind it was just as good.

F that! Throw that **** out! Its 30 cents worth of rice! Make some fresh rice! Hell, I'm not even going to eat it, not much of it, because of my meal schedule.

But WTF? And the older she gets the worse she gets.

I just hope she isn't headed to where my grandmother was. She used to wash straws from fast food joints when you'd buy a drink and keep them in a drawer to use over and over.
Old 2/4/17, 12:44 AM
Post *****

In college my flatware drawer was made up entirely of plastic forks and straws and napkins I could load up on from restaurants. But I didn't rewash them. I guess that makes me a Rockefeller.
Old 2/4/17, 12:58 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

In college my flatware drawer was made up entirely of plastic forks and straws and napkins I could load up on from restaurants. But I didn't rewash them. I guess that makes me a Rockefeller.
She has a drawer FULL of those plastic cellophane packs of flatware that they give you with carry out stuff. Not to mention napkins. She never buys napkins. When she gets something from a take out or fast food place, she fills her bag full of handfulls of napkins. If you eat at her house, you'll have a napkin from Zaxbys, Taco Bell, Wendy's etc. She has a whole cabinet full of napkins from places like that where she'll get 50 at a time on a carry out order. Just fill a bag full of them.

Don't even get me started on the sweet n low and sugar. Cracker Barrel probably hates to see her coming. She'll clean that little holder out.
And then ask for extra biscuits and cornbread, then stuff them in a napkin and put them in her pocket on the way out. And then serve them a week later with supper.

WTF!?!?! I'm glad I'm trying to eat healthy, I'd probably be dead.
Old 2/4/17, 02:06 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Sadly it's not like when we were young. We wore boot cut jeans and never ever tucked them in unless we were actually out working in the pasture where there might be snakes and ****. And even then I didn't much like it. I've noticed the teenage country boys tucking them in. A lot of them will have king ranch boots which may be brown on bottom but they have fancy leather cuts in them and the tops are red and blue and will have the king ranch logo. It's just what they do. It is kind of showing off. I think it says hey look at me I'm one of the cool country boys instead of one of the hick country boys. I would never do it because I purposely didn't follow trends but my conscious effort not to follow trends ultimately is the same as trying to follow a trends of you know what I mean.

As long as it doesn't have any gay rhinestones or sequins or something. Or fancy colored stitching.

I have three kinds of boots.

Nice boots that I would wear to work as long as I know I'm not actually doing any labor that would mess them up.

Work boots that I do any work related things that would use boots.

And church boots which can also be used as date night boots since I don't actually go to church.

All mine are bull hide. No exotics for me. But back in the day my dad would have eel or ostrich or crocodile or whatever. Thankfully never rattlesnake. Those are are reserved for Mexican drug lords and tejano singers. Oh and Jason. I know I'm North Carolina he was listing after some python boots.
Says the man that travelled from Texas to NC so he could buy a cowboy hat!
Old 2/4/17, 02:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Ever have one of those sneezing fits where you get started and can't stop? I just had one and holy hell! I must have sneezed 35 times, one right after the other.
Old 2/4/17, 03:01 PM
legacy Tms Member

Received 148 Likes on 112 Posts
that house that blew up near you LEE ?
Old 2/4/17, 03:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by HOSS429
that house that blew up near you LEE ?
No, but I heard about it. Looks like nothing left, just disintegrated it. They said it was propane. People 30 miles away said their house shook.
Old 2/4/17, 04:23 PM
Post *****

Ever have one of those sneezing fits where you get started and can't stop? I just had one and holy hell! I must have sneezed 35 times, one right after the other.
Nope never had that

My grandmother used to say when you sneezed it was the devil trying to get out. So 30 times for you sounds about right.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast