Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/27/17, 10:38 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,171 Likes on 1,619 Posts
I got called Geary for some reason like that's even funny?
Old 1/27/17, 10:39 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Oh and Arygay pig Latin I think?
Old 1/27/17, 11:36 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 588 Likes on 422 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Toucan Sam is better

Actually not but I like Froot Loops better
I love Froot Loops, but they make the roof of my mouth sore and raw as hell when I eat them.

I probably did

Never thought I might be gay though

Maybe that's why I'm terrible at interior design
Nothing wrong with that. Not all guys that like guys are good at interior design.

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Well then you aren't gay..,
Not all guys that people call gay are sissy interior designers.

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I saw something I had to try a while back. Rumchata over root beer on ice. Gotdang if it doesn't taste just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Of course too sweet and not strong enough so I spike it with some overproof rum also. But if any of you are fans of CInnamon toast crunch and alcohol, you gotta try that.
I liked cinnamon toast crunch, but it got too soggy too soon. That is why I'd like to try the Frosted Flakes cinnamon, Frosted Flakes stay really crunchy.

There's only a couple things you can "try" that will make you gay. All the rest are equal rights to try. They wanna march on Washington, we can try arranging flowers or even shop at hobby lobby I suppose. Lol
Nothing "makes" you gay, you can't be "turned" gay. You need to get over that. People are born gay. Arranging flowers doesn't make you gay, planning weddings doesn't make you gay. Insinuating that just makes you a ****ing idiot.
Old 1/28/17, 05:21 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Not all guys that like guys are good at interior design.Not all guys that people call gay are sissy interior designers. Nothing "makes" you gay, you can't be "turned" gay. You need to get over that. People are born gay. Arranging flowers doesn't make you gay, planning weddings doesn't make you gay. Insinuating that just makes you a ****ing idiot.
Jeesh lighten up we were all just joking around. Who knew you were gay...
Old 1/28/17, 12:55 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Jeesh lighten up we were all just joking around. Who knew you were gay...
I know, just hit me the wrong way. Not gay, just have some family that are and one that is like a son to me, and the stereotypes are not accurate at all. Sorry Al, didn't mean to be an ***.
Old 1/28/17, 02:00 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
I know, just hit me the wrong way. Not gay, just have some family that are and one that is like a son to me, and the stereotypes are not accurate at all. Sorry Al, didn't mean to be an ***.
lol. You can be an *** if you want to man. Been on this site way to long to sweat it. Gay jokes will happen. But I will say if Gary blows a guy, I'm gonna call him gay. Even if he didn't enjoy it. Even random acts of kindness can doom you. Lol
Old 1/28/17, 02:24 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Anybody else watch People's Court? I love those shows, it and Judge Mathis.

Recently I was watching an episode of People's Court and when they first come in the announcer is describing the details of the case. The plaintiff is claiming he bought some wheels and took them to the defendants shop to be mounted with tires and the shop gouged and scratched the hell out of the wheels.

The defendant comes in and the announcer is giving his side of the story, then the announcer says "He's accused of giving a bad rim job" The whole audience just died laughing.
Old 1/28/17, 02:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Anybody else watch People's Court? I love those shows, it and Judge Mathis.

Recently I was watching an episode of People's Court and when they first come in the announcer is describing the details of the case. The plaintiff is claiming he bought some wheels and took them to the defendants shop to be mounted with tires and the shop gouged and scratched the hell out of the wheels.

The defendant comes in and the announcer is giving his side of the story, then the announcer says "He's accused of giving a bad rim job" The whole audience just died laughing.
Guilty pleasure?

That is fricken hilarious though. Aside from the poor guy's wheels getting screwed up. Happens far too often!
Old 1/28/17, 03:17 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
lol. You can be an *** if you want to man. Been on this site way to long to sweat it. Gay jokes will happen. But I will say if Gary blows a guy, I'm gonna call him gay. Even if he didn't enjoy it. Even random acts of kindness can doom you. Lol
I can't so it won't happen but there's either gonna have to be prison involved or a giant suit case of large bills
Old 1/28/17, 03:28 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

https://www.buzzfeed.com/anthonyriva...zob#.nxvwkaVlX
Old 1/28/17, 03:46 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
I can't so it won't happen but there's either gonna have to be prison involved or a giant suit case of large bills
I hear ya there. Prison they might just have to beat me unconscious but with enough cash, I'll perform random acts of kindness to another man. I can be bought.
Old 1/28/17, 04:13 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I hear ya there. Prison they might just have to beat me unconscious but with enough cash, I'll perform random acts of kindness to another man. I can be bought.
This is one of my favorite comedy bits of all time. His delivery and timing are impeccable. Probably my favorite comedian.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/28/17 at 04:15 PM.
Old 1/28/17, 05:05 PM
Post *****

I've seen that one before

It is hilarious
Old 1/28/17, 07:22 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 169 Likes on 114 Posts
I saw something I had to try a while back. Rumchata over root beer on ice. Gotdang if it doesn't taste just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Of course too sweet and not strong enough so I spike it with some overproof rum also. But if any of you are fans of CInnamon toast crunch and alcohol, you gotta try that.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot is one part fireball and one part rumchata.....good stuff although I have a love/hate relationship with fireball. Every time I have it I swear I'll never drink it again, lol. #imalightweight
Old 1/28/17, 07:32 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot is one part fireball and one part rumchata.....good stuff although I have a love/hate relationship with fireball. Every time I have it I swear I'll never drink it again, lol. #imalightweight
Ok that's weird

I've had a Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot and I can't remember where
Old 1/28/17, 07:54 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Ok that's weird

I've had a Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot and I can't remember where
That must have been one hell of a shot!! I need one of those!!
Old 1/28/17, 11:54 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

My little nephews have apparently been taught well, too well . They live down on the Gulf and I don't get to see them but every few months so I text them every week (it seems that its what kids do to stay in touch). I've told them that when we talk man to man they don't have to be so formal like they do when we're out in public where people can see them. And normally they just talk straight to me like a friend when we're alone, ask me anything and tell me anything.

The oldest is an 8th grader, and he just broke his leg recently. I texted him last week and said "Hey buddy, you doing alright?"

His response? Not some buddy talk back and forth, but it was...

"Yes sir. I get the cast off in 2 weeks". Can't even text without a "sir".

If he knew what a dirt bag piece of shet I was he would never call me "sir" and he would never respect me and look up to me like he does.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 1/29/17 at 12:01 AM.
Old 1/29/17, 12:04 AM
Post *****

My little nephews have apparently been taught well, too well . They live down on the Gulf and I don't get to see them but every few months so I text them every week (it seems that its what kids do to stay in touch). I've told them that when we talk man to man they don't have to be so formal like they do when we're out in public where people can see them. And normally they just talk straight to me like a friend when we're alone, ask me anything and tell me anything.

The oldest is an 8th grader, and he just broke his leg recently. I texted him last week and said "Hey buddy, you doing alright?"

His response? Not some buddy talk back and forth, but it was...

"Yes sir. I get the cast off in 2 weeks". Can't even text without a "sir".

If he knew what a dirt bag piece of shet I was he would never call me "sir" and he would never respect me and look up to me like he does.
I believe a truly proper southern boy would address the devil himself as sir.

Old 1/29/17, 12:25 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I believe a truly proper southern boy would address the devil himself as sir.

I know what you mean. But he is a young man now, we've already had "the talk" that you have with boys that age when they transition from little boy to young man. Yes, when we're out in public where people that might know his parents talk to us, yes, he should use sir and ma'am always, and should use those terms when speaking to people older than him no matter what, lest he get his **** beat when he gets home.

But just talking to me, one on one, man to man (and he is a man now, a young man, but still a man) and we talk about man stuff together, it was just funny that he reverted back to that sir stuff even in a text message. Hell, its not like it just slipped out when we were talking, he actually went through the motion of typing out "sir" to send a text. I just thought it was funny as hell.

And he knows that uncle Lee is the last person on earth that you have to be formal with. Uncle Lee is the guy that will tell dirty jokes, give you your first sip of beer and probably buy you condoms and get you a hotel room for after prom and not tell anyone that you got lit and laid.
Old 1/29/17, 12:37 AM
Post *****

Wow my uncles sucked!

Junior prom I got me and my date a $29 room at a motel. Back then you could pay cash and you signed a register with something like John Smith

Senior prom there was a group of us and I was the only one that was 18. We pitched in and rented a condo on the beach in my name. None of our parents knew or even had to sign for it. We proceeded to have the party to end all parties. Couple of hundred people inside and outside the unit. It was like out of a movie. My girlfriend had to go home early and I partied all night till the sun came up over the gulf. Best night of my high school life.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast