Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/22/16, 05:28 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Mother****er

I'll burn this ****house down
Old 12/22/16, 05:32 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,171 Likes on 1,619 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Any of you 'people' continue to post pics or post about chili having beans in it I'm gonna start by deleting the posts and end with a banhammer!
Originally Posted by Evil_Capri
I will use the un-banhammer . . . accordingly!
Yankee
Don't go to the thread "what's for dinner" then Gary!!!
Old 12/22/16, 10:58 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 588 Likes on 422 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
Decent specs on that phone. Unlocked version too, so you don't get all the carrier bloat on it.

I have always liked Moto phones since any of them i've had always had a better signal than any other. Not sure how they are since Lenovo took over.

That's a good battery size too. Mine is 3600 and you really don't see much bigger than that in a phone.
It works for me. I'm not a "gotta have the newest and best" when it comes to stuff like that, that's why I got the cheap one that would do what I needed decently. Hell, I had a Motorola flip phone until I got this one, lol. I just need something that will make a phone call (an actual phone call, what I thought a phone was for, apparently I was wrong). I really don't understand the need people have to have the next best phone that comes out every 2 months. Not that I care, but I just don't understand the way people kind of look down or put themselves up because of the specs of their phone.

It's a freakin' phone. I really don't get it. Maybe I don't get it because I couldn't care less about someone's phone specs. Or probably because I've basically become a hermit and I rarely leave the house and have nobody that I need to stay in constant contact with.

I was only away from my house for about 2 hours all week. Went to the grocery store and the likker store and got back as soon as I could. If I could have groceries and likker delivered like I do most stuff, I would hardly ever leave.

Only reason I broke down and got the smart phone was because my cousins, nephews, boys, etc. (young people I love) all do everything by text and I wanted to be able to text to them.

And I still don't know for sure how to do that.

And I wanted to have internet when I was traveling in a pinch for occasional things to look up.

Yeah, I'm pretty out of touch with modern technology
Old 12/22/16, 11:26 PM
Post *****

Happy Festivus!!!
Old 12/22/16, 11:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Happy Festivus!!!
I've got my pole up. Wanna see it?
Old 12/23/16, 06:42 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
It works for me. I'm not a "gotta have the newest and best" when it comes to stuff like that, that's why I got the cheap one that would do what I needed decently. Hell, I had a Motorola flip phone until I got this one, lol. I just need something that will make a phone call (an actual phone call, what I thought a phone was for, apparently I was wrong). I really don't understand the need people have to have the next best phone that comes out every 2 months. Not that I care, but I just don't understand the way people kind of look down or put themselves up because of the specs of their phone.

It's a freakin' phone. I really don't get it. Maybe I don't get it because I couldn't care less about someone's phone specs. Or probably because I've basically become a hermit and I rarely leave the house and have nobody that I need to stay in constant contact with.

I was only away from my house for about 2 hours all week. Went to the grocery store and the likker store and got back as soon as I could. If I could have groceries and likker delivered like I do most stuff, I would hardly ever leave.

Only reason I broke down and got the smart phone was because my cousins, nephews, boys, etc. (young people I love) all do everything by text and I wanted to be able to text to them.

And I still don't know for sure how to do that.

And I wanted to have internet when I was traveling in a pinch for occasional things to look up.

Yeah, I'm pretty out of touch with modern technology
The electronic companies rely on that false desire to "keep up with the Joneses" though they obviously don't call it that anymore. I used to get a new iPhone every year, but for a while, there were actual usable upgrades every year. Not anymore. Every "phone" manufacture is content pushing small spec bumps with slight design changes every year. It's a joke. Planned obsolescence will be the death of us.

And texting is just like posting here, just shorter messages.

Oh yeah, you can order booze from BevMo and/or groceries from various stores online...even Amazon. You're welcome.
Old 12/23/16, 08:24 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Hi guys. I noticed my last post was May 13th, I thought it had been longer than that. I am still alive and now more retired. Mrs. Patrick has permanently banned me from Facebook for making posts that pissed off her libtard cousins in Californication so I need to come back here to socialize and **** off people. I spent mid-May through end of June working dusk to dawn in CO converting our garage to a bunk room/playroom/home theater/bar. It has a four tap kegerator, 1080p projector with 120" screen and subwoofers in the attic, pool table, and 2 triple bunkbeds for the 6 grandchildren (I cannot keep up with Gary in offspring) but at least my 2 children can. Anyway that is a long winded explanation for why I fell off of the forum. Nice to see that all of "old" regulars are still around and active. I still have the Boss even though I have been saying I was going to sell it for over one year. I have a lot of posts to read to catch up.
Old 12/23/16, 10:43 AM
Post *****

Hey dad
Old 12/23/16, 11:07 AM

Hey dad
Hi sonny boy. Your Christmas present is in the mail. Same thing I give you every year.
Old 12/23/16, 11:47 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by phiggs54
Hi guys. I noticed my last post was May 13th, I thought it had been longer than that. I am still alive and now more retired. Mrs. Patrick has permanently banned me from Facebook for making posts that pissed off her libtard cousins in Californication so I need to come back here to socialize and **** off people. I spent mid-May through end of June working dusk to dawn in CO converting our garage to a bunk room/playroom/home theater/bar. It has a four tap kegerator, 1080p projector with 120" screen and subwoofers in the attic, pool table, and 2 triple bunkbeds for the 6 grandchildren (I cannot keep up with Gary in offspring) but at least my 2 children can. Anyway that is a long winded explanation for why I fell off of the forum. Nice to see that all of "old" regulars are still around and active. I still have the Boss even though I have been saying I was going to sell it for over one year. I have a lot of posts to read to catch up.
Wow time flies! I banned myself from fb going on 5 years now, for those same idiots, that have only gotten worse and worse since then.
Old 12/23/16, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38
Wow time flies! I banned myself from fb going on 5 years now, for those same idiots, that have only gotten worse and worse since then.
I feel for you that you have to live amongst the libtards. I only see them once or twice a year.
Old 12/23/16, 12:30 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Any of you 'people' continue to post pics or post about chili having beans in it I'm gonna start by deleting the posts and end with a banhammer!
But there is such a thing as chili with beans in it: It's called chili with beans.

It's the troglodytes that think the beans are supposed to be part of the chili.

Old 12/23/16, 12:33 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Happy Festivus!!!
I've got my pole up. Wanna see it?
It's a Festivus for the rest of us!

On a somewhat related note, the Temple of the Jedi Order was recently denied admittance as a certified religion in the U.K. Either the force was not with them or the Sith are running Parliament. Maybe they can join in on the Festivus bandwagon....
Old 12/23/16, 01:07 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by phiggs54
Wondered where you'd been.

Originally Posted by laserred38
Never tried it. I'm pretty sure its a tool of the devil.

Originally Posted by kcoTiger
It's a Festivus for the rest of us!

On a somewhat related note, the Temple of the Jedi Order was recently denied admittance as a certified religion in the U.K. Either the force was not with them or the Sith are running Parliament. Maybe they can join in on the Festivus bandwagon....
I find tinsel distracting.

Anyone seen the previews for The Mick with sweet Dee?

"Did you pull down his pants and laugh at his tiny *****?"

"Yeah, it was humongous!! I'm lucky he didn't beat me with it!"
Old 12/23/16, 01:31 PM
Post *****

But there is such a thing as chili with beans in it: It's called chili with beans.

It's the troglodytes that think the beans are supposed to be part of the chili.

I need better friends
Old 12/23/16, 01:32 PM
Post *****

Wondered where you'd been.Never tried it. I'm pretty sure its a tool of the devil.I find tinsel distracting.

Anyone seen the previews for The Mick with sweet Dee?

"Did you pull down his pants and laugh at his tiny *****?"

"Yeah, it was humongous!! I'm lucky he didn't beat me with it!"

I miss IAWSIP
Old 12/23/16, 01:36 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I need better friends
You bimbo, I'm saying that chili doesn't include beans! They're separate from the chili. Just because some people eat chili with beans doesn't mean they're supposed to. No accounting for taste, especially once you get far enough north...
Old 12/23/16, 01:37 PM
Post *****

For the record we have a name for chili with beans

It's called ranch style beans and it ain't chili
Old 12/23/16, 01:38 PM
Post *****

You bimbo, I'm saying that chili doesn't include beans! They're separate from the chili. Just because some people eat chili with beans doesn't mean they're supposed to. No accounting for taste, especially once you get far enough north...
I wasn't referring to you ****

I was referring to the Internet 'friends' here some I've met and some I haven't
Old 12/23/16, 04:39 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
You should see what is considered chili in the work cafeteria. Every time we get a new cook it changes, but it usually ends up with the weeks leftovers in it.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast