Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/16/16, 05:36 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
She's adorable Al
Old 7/16/16, 02:49 PM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
She's adorable Al
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
AWWW OMGGGG SO CUTE!!!
Thanks. She's got me completely wrapped around her finger.
Old 7/16/16, 04:27 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
She's a cutie and all daughters do that!
Old 7/16/16, 07:46 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Originally Posted by Gravydog316
my dad gives me the finger... I must be doing something backwards...
I'm sure it's all in jest!
Old 7/16/16, 08:36 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Haven't posted my princess in a while. I think this is her Stella pose with the little streetcar named desire.
Awwwwww

Here are a couple pics of my boys from today
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo375.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo723.jpg  
Old 7/16/16, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38
Awwwwww Here are a couple pics of my boys from today
Good looking bunch. The oldest is getting big. Think I've been on this site too long. Lol.
Old 7/16/16, 09:49 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Good looking bunch. The oldest is getting big. Think I've been on this site too long. Lol.
Haha his little brother is gonna pass him up soon. Evan is only 4.5mos and already 1 diaper size behind Liam who is almost 2.5yo! That goes to show the difference between 90% formula/10% breastmilk with Liam, and 100% breastmilk with Evan!
Old 7/16/16, 09:58 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
She's beautiful Al! So cute, grown a lot. I bet the boys are really getting big now, even the little one. You haven't posted pics of them since they were little turds. They were cute kids too, they must all take after their mom.

Originally Posted by laserred38
Awwwwww

Here are a couple pics of my boys from today
That Liam is precious, so freakin' cute.
Old 7/16/16, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
She's beautiful Al! So cute, grown a lot. I bet the boys are really getting big now, even the little one. You haven't posted pics of them since they were little turds. They were cute kids too, they must all take after their mom. That Liam is precious, so freakin' cute.
The oldest is a taller than me now. Gotta be closing in on 6ft. The younger boy is just a cool little dude without a care in the world. They both are enjoying the hell out of their little sister. They both spend a lot of time with her which surprised me. I'm gonna have to find some recent pics.
Old 7/16/16, 11:22 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

The oldest is a taller than me now. Gotta be closing in on 6ft.

The younger boy is just a cool little dude without a care in the world.

They both are enjoying the hell out of their little sister. They both spend a lot of time with her which surprised me.

I'm gonna have to find some recent pics.
Wow! He must have really shot up!

I remember the little one was pretty laid back, kind of a "whatever"
kid

I wondered how they'd be have a sibling so young in the house and them being much older, if it would be a burden on them, I guess being a girl probably made it easier, gives them something to protect and feel like they were men looking out for her.

Do that. I'd like to see how much they've grown up.
Old 7/16/16, 11:27 PM

This was in February.
Old 7/16/16, 11:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Holy **** those boys have grown up!! I remember them just being little guys! And that oldest one is huge! Hell, he looks like hes as tall as me! How old are they now? Seems like yesterday that they were just little boys when you posted about them. My goodness how time goes by.
Old 7/17/16, 12:04 AM

Holy **** those boys have grown up!! I remember them just being little guys! And that oldest one is huge! Hell, he looks like hes as tall as me! How old are they now? Seems like yesterday that they were just little boys when you posted about them. My goodness how time goes by.
Oldest is 15 going on 20 lol. Youngest is going on 12. Both great kids so far. Must take after their mom. Lord knows what I was doing at 15. Sheesh!
Old 7/17/16, 12:53 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

get your blood pressure and sugar tested. I've found myself shaking a few times here and there but I can tell that something is off and causing it. I really wish I could eat healthier but it takes more commitment than I am willing to give. I eat when I can which is never at the right times and my work schedule doesn't help.

I have a great gift that allows me to turn off my brain and just pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow. Literally less than 5 minutes and I am out. If I dream, it must be really dull dreams because I don't remember any of them.
I've thought about that. I know that I have high blood pressure, that is why I started exercising, eating right and losing all this weight. I had a full physical last year and my sugar was perfect (surprised by that, diabetes runs in the family) but my blood pressure was pretty high (I knew that too, I check it). I was told I needed to take BP medicine, but I didn't want to, that is why I started exercising, eating right and lost another 40lbs over the 50lbs I'd already lost, I hoped if I exercised enough, lost enough weight, etc. it would drop enough to keep from having to take BP medicine.

I've gone from 260lbs (280lbs at one point) to 170lbs, and I'm still trying to lose 20 more lbs. but I hate to say it but it isn't working on my BP. It will still be high a lot of the time when I take it. I just keep putting off going back to the doctor until I lose that other 20lbs. When I do, I'll take the BP medicine if its still high. I'm just afraid it will make me tired, zap my energy from my exercise, and make me gain weight back. And I refuse to get fat again, been fat my whole life. I'd rather have high blood pressure than to be fat again.

I tell you though, something ****ed up I've been having that has been weird. Hot flashes and sweating at night. Really freaks me out. I don't sleep much as it is, but for a while now right before I go to sleep, for an hour or so before I go to sleep I get so ****ing hot that I feel like I'm on fire. Have to pull the covers back sometimes. Then after I go to sleep, I wake up with my legs just soaked in sweat. I mean it wakes me up, I'm cold because its so cool in the house and my legs are so damp. I actually woke up the other night after being asleep for only about an hour and my underwear were so wet from sweating that when I woke up I thought I had pissed myself. I mean there are weeks where I have to change the sheets 4 or more times a week because my legs have sweated so much. But just my legs, from the waist up, not a drop, even get cold time to time and pull the cover up tighter, but my legs will be dripping sweat.
Old 7/17/16, 02:29 AM

I've thought about that. I know that I have high blood pressure, that is why I started exercising, eating right and losing all this weight. I had a full physical last year and my sugar was perfect (surprised by that, diabetes runs in the family) but my blood pressure was pretty high (I knew that too, I check it). I was told I needed to take BP medicine, but I didn't want to, that is why I started exercising, eating right and lost another 40lbs over the 50lbs I'd already lost, I hoped if I exercised enough, lost enough weight, etc. it would drop enough to keep from having to take BP medicine. I've gone from 260lbs (280lbs at one point) to 170lbs, and I'm still trying to lose 20 more lbs. but I hate to say it but it isn't working on my BP. It will still be high a lot of the time when I take it. I just keep putting off going back to the doctor until I lose that other 20lbs. When I do, I'll take the BP medicine if its still high. I'm just afraid it will make me tired, zap my energy from my exercise, and make me gain weight back. And I refuse to get fat again, been fat my whole life. I'd rather have high blood pressure than to be fat again. I tell you though, something ****ed up I've been having that has been weird. Hot flashes and sweating at night. Really freaks me out. I don't sleep much as it is, but for a while now right before I go to sleep, for an hour or so before I go to sleep I get so ****ing hot that I feel like I'm on fire. Have to pull the covers back sometimes. Then after I go to sleep, I wake up with my legs just soaked in sweat. I mean it wakes me up, I'm cold because its so cool in the house and my legs are so damp. I actually woke up the other night after being asleep for only about an hour and my underwear were so wet from sweating that when I woke up I thought I had pissed myself. I mean there are weeks where I have to change the sheets 4 or more times a week because my legs have sweated so much. But just my legs, from the waist up, not a drop, even get cold time to time and pull the cover up tighter, but my legs will be dripping sweat.
just might depend on how much time you spend outside. Summertime I can't cool off enough in bed. Winter is just the opposite. My bedroom is a matter of 1 degree. 71 I'm sweating and 70 I'm not. Winter I can't warm up. I work long hours outside and It takes me a long time to warm up or cool down. I've got guys in our control room right now in jackets literally because they stay inside all shift. I've been in here for a few hours now and I'm still warm.
Old 7/17/16, 04:41 AM

Just ran across this pic I took over the chemical plant next to ours. Crack in the sky from the heat coming off the place. It's gotta be a lot to disrupt the clouds like this but it was cool to see.
Old 7/17/16, 08:01 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
This Edge has the 2.0L ecoboost

It's the perfect chick car. It's comfortable and I'd drive it but coming from a super duty and a couple of blown mustangs it's just a car to me. Love the house panorama roof though it's useless in this summer heat right now. But it has and does everything we want for her and is safe and reliable and has every modern convenience and tech. Not as cool as a V6 mustang but we feel safer with her driving it 2.5 hours to and from school when she comes home.

She's 20

Is that engine enuff for the Edge? I'm probably going to be getting an Escape in May when the lease is up on the Jeep. That engine is an option and no 6 cyl being offered for the 17's. The Edge i'm sure is a lot lighter, but I hate to go to a 4 cyl after driving a 6 for so long.
Old 7/17/16, 10:06 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
Is that engine enuff for the Edge? I'm probably going to be getting an Escape in May when the lease is up on the Jeep. That engine is an option and no 6 cyl being offered for the 17's. The Edge i'm sure is a lot lighter, but I hate to go to a 4 cyl after driving a 6 for so long.
It is enough

But I'd say drive it and see

It's no Mustang GT or even Explorer Sport but I was definitely surprised and happy.
Old 7/17/16, 10:15 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
It is enough

But I'd say drive it and see

It's no Mustang GT or even Explorer Sport but I was definitely surprised and happy.
If it moves as quick as the Jeep i'll be happy.
Old 7/17/16, 10:55 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by denlem
If it moves as quick as the Jeep i'll be happy.
"If it's spends less time broken down as the Jeep I'll be happy"

Fixed that for you.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast