Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/12/16, 10:57 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Hey, you brought up BBC, not me. Unless BBC means something different in Canadia than it does here.

I thought it was the channel Top Gear is on
Old 7/12/16, 11:01 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

I thought it was the channel Top Gear is on
I hope you're just kidding. Either that or you don't read much of the personals on craigslist and other sites for entertainment to laugh your **** off.
Old 7/12/16, 11:37 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/13/16 at 07:55 AM.
Old 7/12/16, 11:37 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Not the stuff we do? Pffft
Old 7/12/16, 11:49 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/13/16 at 07:56 AM.
Old 7/13/16, 10:59 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Ahh why'd you delete it??
Old 7/13/16, 06:04 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
Ahh why'd you delete it??
It was over the line and I shouldn't have said it. I assume that there are still a few kids that read this forum and I wouldn't want my kid or your kid reading that.

Actually, I apologize to anyone that read it and was offended.

But I did still mean what I said about that little bald headed boy Liam of yours being one of the cutest things I've ever seen. So sweet.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/13/16 at 06:25 PM.
Old 7/13/16, 07:36 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
I've noticed that when its really ****ing hot outside (95+) during the day, 78 is very cool and comfortable in here and 75 at night. When it cools down in the 80s I have to keep it at 76 and 74 at night to feel comfortable.

But its been very hot and very dry this year. Heat indexes well over 100 and hot as **** at night. Heck, by the official readings, we've only had 1 inch of rain in the last 6 weeks. Its dry as a bone.
It's been hot and muggy here all summer. Rains every other day. The first time I can ever remember my yard being soft from rain. Real hard to do much outside for any length of time.
Old 7/13/16, 10:09 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by StangMahn
It's been hot and muggy here all summer. Rains every other day. The first time I can ever remember my yard being soft from rain. Real hard to do much outside for any length of time.
Its been so fudcking dry here its unreal. Just saw the official report from the NWS yesterday and according to them we've only had 1.3" of rain in the last 6 weeks. Its freakin' dry as a bone here, everything is crunchy, the yard looks wilted and horrible. It was 98 today. Heat index 107. But still didn't get a drop of rain, other people did get some storms.
Old 7/14/16, 08:44 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Wish I could send you some of this rain.
Old 7/15/16, 10:39 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Does anyone have friends or family members with Parkinson's? How well do you know them and have you been around them since it started? How did it start and what problems did they have? What signs did they have?
Old 7/16/16, 01:56 AM
Post *****

Does anyone have friends or family members with Parkinson's? How well do you know them and have you been around them since it started? How did it start and what problems did they have? What signs did they have?
I don't. I've had a twitch now and then in my fingers that freaked me out. But right now I've got bigger problems. My guts been hurting me and I'm afraid I might have a relapse of a couple of years ago. I can't go back to the bag. I just can't. I'm just gonna stop eating all together.
Old 7/16/16, 01:59 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
I don't. I've had a twitch now and then in my fingers that freaked me out. But right now I've got bigger problems. My guts been hurting me and I'm afraid I might have a relapse of a couple of years ago. I can't go back to the bag. I just can't. I'm just gonna stop eating all together.
****. Hope it's not that bad.
Old 7/16/16, 02:16 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Well that sucks, hope its not like it was before.

I've just been worried lately. Well for the last year actually. Been having episodes that are not normal. Started off as little things. Just minor tremors, little stuff. But it has gotten worse. Like the last 6 months or so, my hands shake so bad at times that I can hardly fill up my tank with vape liquid. Its a small hole you have to put the nozzle of the tube in but today my hand was shaking so bad I couldn't fill it, no matter how hard I tried. Had to hold my one wrist with my other hand to get it still enough to get the nozzle in.

I hadn't even noticed this because I don't actually have that much interaction with people, but the other day I was talking to someone and he mentioned that I was moving my head around a lot. I didn't even notice it, but he said when I was talking I was shaking my head a lot and shifting my shoulders up and down. I tend to be quite animated when I talk, but he has known me for 20 years and he thought I was acting different.

I've actually thought about it a few times in the last year or so with the hand shaking I've had, but just dismissed it as nervousness like I get, but lately its been different. Him saying that really made me thing about it.
Probably need to go to the doctor.
Old 7/16/16, 02:31 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

And I got into the Jeep today to go pick up supper and when I was trying to use the touch screen my hand was shaking so bad I couldn't hardly hit the right icons to turn on the A/C seats (It was hot as hell).

And I've noticed that I used to type really well, but lately I have to use the backspace a lot to correct stuff that I normally would have not done. Just thought it was odd.
Old 7/16/16, 02:45 AM
Post *****

And I got into the Jeep today to go pick up supper and when I was trying to use the touch screen my hand was shaking so bad I couldn't hardly hit the right icons to turn on the A/C seats (It was hot as hell).

And I've noticed that I used to type really well, but lately I have to use the backspace a lot to correct stuff that I normally would have not done. Just thought it was odd.
I'm gonna say this but I still think you should go to the doctor.

When I'm at work typing lately I've been getting pissed off because I have been using the backspace a lot. I've noticed it and it makes me mad and I end up having to use it more because I'm getting noticeably frustrated at it. I thought it was because the keyboard on my laptop and me desktop at work are completely different sizes and feels.

And I have had episodes in the past couple of years where my hands wrists and arms had tremors or would shake far more than I think they should. Like doing anything that involved fine motor skill like putting a bolt in a hole on the car or my writing looks like **** now and I have to really concentrate for it to look even readable at all. And it can be like that for weeks where I think that's the new normal but then again recently it's been fine and I haven't noticed it at all.

I swear I don't have Parkinson's though.

But you really should go to the doctor because from I understand early detection helps a lot.
Old 7/16/16, 02:47 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
And I got into the Jeep today to go pick up supper and when I was trying to use the touch screen my hand was shaking so bad I couldn't hardly hit the right icons to turn on the A/C seats (It was hot as hell). And I've noticed that I used to type really well, but lately I have to use the backspace a lot to correct stuff that I normally would have not done. Just thought it was odd.
Could just be drinking too much and not sleeping enough is catching up with your old ****. Get some got dang rest every once in a while man! You roll like a naval sailor on leave but it's every day. No way I could think of hanging with you. If I don't get at least 7 hrs, I'm worthless.
Old 7/16/16, 03:06 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I'm gonna say this but I still think you should go to the doctor.

When I'm at work typing lately I've been getting pissed off because I have been using the backspace a lot. I've noticed it and it makes me mad and I end up having to use it more because I'm getting noticeably frustrated at it. I thought it was because the keyboard on my laptop and me desktop at work are completely different sizes and feels.

And I have had episodes in the past couple of years where my hands wrists and arms had tremors or would shake far more than I think they should. Like doing anything that involved fine motor skill like putting a bolt in a hole on the car or my writing looks like **** now and I have to really concentrate for it to look even readable at all. And it can be like that for weeks where I think that's the new normal but then again recently it's been fine and I haven't noticed it at all.

I swear I don't have Parkinson's though.

But you really should go to the doctor because from I understand early detection helps a lot.
I know what you're talking about, but what I'm talking about is much different. I'm not meaning a little quivering in the fingers, I'm talking about shaking that gets worse and worse the more I try to control it. I mean shaking so bad that its just not being able to do some fine motor skills, I mean I couldn't shove a 2x4 in a 6x6 hole. I mean when I try to do it, my hand shakes so bad that its jumping several inches, like a (hate to say it) but a retard that they exaggerate on movies.

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Could just be drinking too much and not sleeping enough is catching up with your old ****. Get some got dang rest every once in a while man! You roll like a naval sailor on leave but it's every day. No way I could think of hanging with you. If I don't get at least 7 hrs, I'm worthless.
That could be it too, lol. But I've been sleeping more than I have in years, and I don't drink anywhere near as much as I used to since I've lost so much weight. My tolerance has went to ****, I can't drink half what I used to a couple years ago. I've lost a LOT of weight (about 90 lbs) and my tolerance has gone to **** from what it used to be. I actually sleep quite a bit (well, not solid straight sleep, I wake up and go back to sleep a lot) but now a days I sleep at least 2-3 straight hours at a time. Even though it is full of ****ed up dreams and I flip and flop the whole time. At least I go back to sleep for a few more hours, lol. And flip and flop and dream more crazy ****, lol.
Old 7/16/16, 04:28 AM

I know what you're talking about, but what I'm talking about is much different. I'm not meaning a little quivering in the fingers, I'm talking about shaking that gets worse and worse the more I try to control it. I mean shaking so bad that its just not being able to do some fine motor skills, I mean I couldn't shove a 2x4 in a 6x6 hole. I mean when I try to do it, my hand shakes so bad that its jumping several inches, like a (hate to say it) but a retard that they exaggerate on movies. That could be it too, lol. But I've been sleeping more than I have in years, and I don't drink anywhere near as much as I used to since I've lost so much weight. My tolerance has went to ****, I can't drink half what I used to a couple years ago. I've lost a LOT of weight (about 90 lbs) and my tolerance has gone to **** from what it used to be. I actually sleep quite a bit (well, not solid straight sleep, I wake up and go back to sleep a lot) but now a days I sleep at least 2-3 straight hours at a time. Even though it is full of ****ed up dreams and I flip and flop the whole time. At least I go back to sleep for a few more hours, lol. And flip and flop and dream more crazy ****, lol.
get your blood pressure and sugar tested. I've found myself shaking a few times here and there but I can tell that something is off and causing it. I really wish I could eat healthier but it takes more commitment than I am willing to give. I eat when I can which is never at the right times and my work schedule doesn't help.

I have a great gift that allows me to turn off my brain and just pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow. Literally less than 5 minutes and I am out. If I dream, it must be really dull dreams because I don't remember any of them.
Old 7/16/16, 04:37 AM

Haven't posted my princess in a while. I think this is her Stella pose with the little streetcar named desire.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast