Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 7/4/16, 10:28 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
There'd be a lot less white people in America in about 20 years if everyone was like Nathan.
Old 7/4/16, 11:16 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Maybe you never went back to the restaurant. Maybe it was all in your head.
Possible. I was pretty lit, lol. I do remember having a Crown and ginger ale to start, 3 double Tito's on the rocks, and a Grand Marnier rocks after dinner.

Not to mention all the beer and Tito's I had before we even got there, lol.

There'd be a lot less white people in America in about 20 years if everyone was like Nathan.
Maybe not. I don't think its that he CANT procreate, I thinks he just finds the process too messy, icky and cumbersome.

Originally Posted by kcoTiger

The waitress from last night stole your leftovers because you didn't tip her as much as you did last night.
Probably. Bicth.

I didn't see her in there though. Did have a killer waitress last night. Funny, quick and cute as a button. Had a turd cutter I couldn't take my eyes off of every time she walked away from the table.
Old 7/4/16, 12:05 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
What is it that I'm constantly complaining about? I seem to have this reputation, but I don't feel like I'm whining all that much more than anyone else. People put this persona on me and interpret so much of what I say as complaining, when that's not the intent at all.

That's not reality though. I've got a lot of crap in my life I don't talk about on here. It's hard to make judgements about someone through the internet. A few people here know a good deal about me, but I still keep a lot of stuff to myself. I'm not a positive person. I wish I was, but when it's stuff you have no control over, you're kinda stuck riding out the storm.
Erik.
Juan.
JB.
Jeffery.
Tico.
Alex.
Homer.
Troll.
Eric.
Roman.

And Kevin, my spotter.

Every single one of these men are no longer alive. Several of them had wives. Three of them had kids, Kevin had two daughters, the older 8 years old and the younger one 3 when he was killed.

Now you sit there, and you think about the statements I just quoted from you above, and you ****ING THINK, REALLY ****ING HARD about how bad your life REALLY ****ING IS.

People like you, Nathan, **** me off more than anyone else on this entire planet. You ****ING DO have the world at your feet, YOU DO have blue skies in front of you, because you live in the United States--the country I HAVE ****ING SHED BLOOD FOR and the country for which those eleven brothers of mine I just mentioned gave their LIVES for, so you could HAVE the opportunities you do here in this nation. You have crap in your life? It's America. QUIT *****ING AND ****ING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

You're too busy pissing and moaning about how miserable you are to spend enough time, to make whatever sacrifices are necessary, to fix it. Hell, you probably got pissed off at the 1st paragraph and aren't even reading this, but on the off chance you are, GRAB YOUR NUTS AND PICK YOURSELF UP AND LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO. No one's making you go through all the "crap" you put up with. You're doing it because you choose to do it.

Life isn't a bed of roses, but you're not the only pessimist on this board. One of them is *****ing at you right now. I make my life as happy as I can, and I mean that, as happy as I can *possibly make it* because no one else is going to, because no one else gives a ****. People will use you if you let them and it will make you miserable. If you let them. But you have to LET THEM. Live your own life, quit complaining about every little thing that doesn't suit you and start doing something to change those little things. You'll find yourself perhaps not blowing sunshine up everyone else's asses, but probably a lot more content with the life you have when you do.

And maybe you won't have the reputation of a vagina full of sand.

Last edited by kcoTiger; 7/4/16 at 12:08 PM.
Old 7/4/16, 12:10 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown

I didn't see her in there though. Did have a killer waitress last night. Funny, quick and cute as a button. Had a turd cutter I couldn't take my eyes off of every time she walked away from the table.
LMAO....left the page up, and of course the wife reads this comment by you.

"Who the hell are you talking to on here?!?! Good God he's worse than Gary!!!! A 'turd cutter'?!?!?"

Old 7/4/16, 12:32 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
I'd be happy with that. I love Nathan. Hes such a good boy, love that kid. I wish more people were like him. America would be a better place.

Erik. Juan. JB. Jeffery. Tico. Alex. Homer. Troll. Eric. Roman. And Kevin, my spotter. Every single one of these men are no longer alive. Several of them had wives. Three of them had kids, Kevin had two daughters, the older 8 years old and the younger one 3 when he was killed. Now you sit there, and you think about the statements I just quoted from you above, and you ****ING THINK, REALLY ****ING HARD about how bad your life REALLY ****ING IS. People like you, Nathan, **** me off more than anyone else on this entire planet. You ****ING DO have the world at your feet, YOU DO have blue skies in front of you, because you live in the United States--the country I HAVE ****ING SHED BLOOD FOR and the country for which those eleven brothers of mine I just mentioned gave their LIVES for, so you could HAVE the opportunities you do here in this nation. You have crap in your life? It's America. QUIT *****ING AND ****ING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. You're too busy pissing and moaning about how miserable you are to spend enough time, to make whatever sacrifices are necessary, to fix it. Hell, you probably got pissed off at the 1st paragraph and aren't even reading this, but on the off chance you are, GRAB YOUR NUTS AND PICK YOURSELF UP AND LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO. No one's making you go through all the "crap" you put up with. You're doing it because you choose to do it. Life isn't a bed of roses, but you're not the only pessimist on this board. One of them is *****ing at you right now. I make my life as happy as I can, and I mean that, as happy as I can *possibly make it* because no one else is going to, because no one else gives a ****. People will use you if you let them and it will make you miserable. If you let them. But you have to LET THEM.
and start doing something to change those little things. You'll find yourself perhaps not blowing sunshine up everyone else's asses, but probably a lot more content with the life you have when you do. And maybe you won't have the reputation of a vagina full of sand.
Thank you for your service and to everyone else that has served. Try to play nice.
You said it your self (Live your own life, quit complaining about every little thing that doesn't suit you)
Old 7/4/16, 01:05 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

LMAO....left the page up, and of course the wife reads this comment by you.

"Who the hell are you talking to on here?!?! Good God he's worse than Gary!!!! A 'turd cutter'?!?!?"

Tell her I take that as a compliment. A badge of honor.

So if anyone had an idea that we've just about hit bottom as a society, I just witnesses something that removed all doubt.

I quit eating fast food a few years ago, but every once in a while I get a craving for it. Well, I got one of those cravings earlier so I decided to go down the mountain for some. And I needed some beer, lol. Both are next to each other at the foot of the mountain.

I don't deal well with being out in public these days, I get really twisted when I'm put in a crowd of people. But I went in and placed my order at the counter and it was pretty busy. There's a dude behind me in line, mid 20s, decent looking person, normal guy. And he has this kid, boy about 4 and he is running around all over the place screaming as loud as he can. Not for any reason, just screaming and running. Well that was pissing me off and on my last freakin nerve after about 45 seconds.

The dad? Says nothing. I keep thinking surely he'll reign him in a minute. Nope. Dad just stands there behind me, whistling loud as hell (another pet peeve of mine) like he is oblivious to the disturbance his progeny is causing.

Finally the kid spots something new to focus on. A big plexiglass case on the wall near the door where they hang stuff inside, like a bulletin board. Kid goes over to it, and proceeds to start kicking it as hard as he can. I mean with the sole of his foot, full on karate type kicking the plexiglass.

After about 15 kicks, the dad finally speaks up. I'm thinking, "it's about time!" Then, what comes out of his mouth next solidifies my judgement that we are done as a society, its over.

He says to the little hellion "Emmerson! Don't hurt your foot."

Really?!?!? First of all, you named your kid after a cheap brand TV from 90's, guaranteeing him an **** beating a day for the next 12 years of school. Second of all, you tell him not to hurt his foot? How about "Quit destroying these people's restaurant!"

****ing idiots raising more idiots these days.
Old 7/4/16, 01:54 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Tell her I take that as a compliment. A badge of honor.

So if anyone had an idea that we've just about hit bottom as a society, I just witnesses something that removed all doubt.

I quit eating fast food a few years ago, but every once in a while I get a craving for it. Well, I got one of those cravings earlier so I decided to go down the mountain for some. And I needed some beer, lol. Both are next to each other at the foot of the mountain.

I don't deal well with being out in public these days, I get really twisted when I'm put in a crowd of people. But I went in and placed my order at the counter and it was pretty busy. There's a dude behind me in line, mid 20s, decent looking person, normal guy. And he has this kid, boy about 4 and he is running around all over the place screaming as loud as he can. Not for any reason, just screaming and running. Well that was pissing me off and on my last freakin nerve after about 45 seconds.

The dad? Says nothing. I keep thinking surely he'll reign him in a minute. Nope. Dad just stands there behind me, whistling loud as hell (another pet peeve of mine) like he is oblivious to the disturbance his progeny is causing.

Finally the kid spots something new to focus on. A big plexiglass case on the wall near the door where they hang stuff inside, like a bulletin board. Kid goes over to it, and proceeds to start kicking it as hard as he can. I mean with the sole of his foot, full on karate type kicking the plexiglass.

After about 15 kicks, the dad finally speaks up. I'm thinking, "it's about time!" Then, what comes out of his mouth next solidifies my judgement that we are done as a society, its over.

He says to the little hellion "Emmerson! Don't hurt your foot."

Really?!?!? First of all, you named your kid after a cheap brand TV from 90's, guaranteeing him an **** beating a day for the next 12 years of school. Second of all, you tell him not to hurt his foot? How about "Quit destroying these people's restaurant!"

****ing idiots raising more idiots these days.
This is one of the reasons I didn't have children. I don't want them to have to live in what the U.S. is becoming.
Old 7/4/16, 02:06 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by GrnT

Thank you for your service and to everyone else that has served. Try to play nice.
You said it your self (Live your own life, quit complaining about every little thing that doesn't suit you)
Went right over your head, didn't it?
Old 7/4/16, 02:30 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

This is one of the reasons I didn't have children. I don't want them to have to live in what the U.S. is becoming.
It just blows my mind when I see these little terrors out in public, and the fact that parents not only allow it, but actively encourage it by doing nothing.

I've got 2 little nephews (well, they aren't that little anymore, 11 and 13) that I love more than just about anything on this earth. That **** would never happen with them, not when they were little, or now. Their dad would have taken them out to the truck and beat them ****ing senseless.

And hes not some authoritarian arsehole, hes one of the best dad's I've ever seen. No matter how busy he is, what hes doing, whatever, he will drop everything hes doing to listen to the boys when they tell him something, will drop everything and put everyone else on hold to show them something, how to do something, talk to them about something, his life revolves around them. But they also know their place and you know it when you're around them. You don't have to worry about those boys, you can take them anywhere and do anything with them and not be bothered at all, if they get out of hand a little, you just give them a look and clear your throat and they're back in line. INSTANTLY.

They know what is expected of them. Don't get me wrong, they're still boys, rambunctious, full of energy, great athletes and great students, but they know the line. If they're speaking to any adult, they know that every sentence they utter better end with sir or ma'am or they're getting an *** whipping when they get home.

He tells them like it is, look, when you're out in public, whether I'm with you or not, you're my kids and people know you're my kids. Anything you do reflects on me as a man, a father and a business owner in this community and I expect you to represent yourselves as an extension of me. When you're grown and out of my house you can do what you want to do, until then you're living in a dictatorship.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/4/16 at 02:38 PM.
Old 7/4/16, 02:40 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

It just blows my mind when I see these little terrors out in public, and the fact that parents not only allow it, but actively encourage it by doing nothing.

I've got 2 little nephews (well, they aren't that little anymore, 11 and 13) that I love more than just about anything on this earth. That **** would never happen with them, not when they were little, or now. Their dad would have taken them out to the truck and beat them ****ing senseless.

And hes not some authoritarian arsehole, hes one of the best dad's I've ever seen. No matter how busy he is, what hes doing, whatever, he will drop everything hes doing to listen to the boys when they tell him something, will drop everything and put everyone else on hold to show them something, how to do something, talk to them about something, his life revolves around them. But they also know their place and you know it when you're around them. You don't have to worry about those boys, you can take them anywhere and do anything with them and not be bothered at all, if they get out of hand a little, you just give them a look and clear your throat and they're back in line. INSTANTLY.

They know what is expected of them. Don't get me wrong, they're still boys, rambunctious, full of energy, great athletes and great students, but they know the line. If they're speaking to any adult, they know that every sentence they utter better end with sir or ma'am or they're getting an *** whipping when they get home.

He tells them like it is, look, when you're out in public, whether I'm with you or not, you're my kids and people know you're my kids. Anything you do reflects on me as a man, a father and a business owner in this community and I expect you to represent yourselves as an extension of me. When you're grown and out of my house you can do what you want to do, until then you're living in a dictatorship.
My parents raised me in a similar fashion. I don't know a single child other than Gary's kids that are raised to respect others, to behave themselves and to be good people. Every--single--one of the other kids that I know are selfish, spoiled children. They get that from the way they're raised (or not raised), and from watching their parents.
Old 7/4/16, 02:48 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

My parents raised me in a similar fashion. I don't know a single child other than Gary's kids that are raised to respect others, to behave themselves and to be good people. Every--single--one of the other kids that I know are selfish, spoiled children. They get that from the way they're raised (or not raised), and from watching their parents.
Even at the age they're at now (you know how kids that age are) when I go down to the Gulf and pull up in their yard, they can be out in the yard with 10 of their friends, girlfriends, etc. playing ball, hanging out etc. they will drop everything they're doing and come over and say Hey uncle Lee!!, and give me a hug right in front of their buddies and don't give a **** what their friends think.
Old 7/4/16, 02:50 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Erik.
Juan.
JB.
Jeffery.
Tico.
Alex.
Homer.
Troll.
Eric.
Roman.

And Kevin, my spotter.

Every single one of these men are no longer alive. Several of them had wives. Three of them had kids, Kevin had two daughters, the older 8 years old and the younger one 3 when he was killed.

Now you sit there, and you think about the statements I just quoted from you above, and you ****ING THINK, REALLY ****ING HARD about how bad your life REALLY ****ING IS.

People like you, Nathan, **** me off more than anyone else on this entire planet. You ****ING DO have the world at your feet, YOU DO have blue skies in front of you, because you live in the United States--the country I HAVE ****ING SHED BLOOD FOR and the country for which those eleven brothers of mine I just mentioned gave their LIVES for, so you could HAVE the opportunities you do here in this nation. You have crap in your life? It's America. QUIT *****ING AND ****ING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

You're too busy pissing and moaning about how miserable you are to spend enough time, to make whatever sacrifices are necessary, to fix it. Hell, you probably got pissed off at the 1st paragraph and aren't even reading this, but on the off chance you are, GRAB YOUR NUTS AND PICK YOURSELF UP AND LIVE YOUR LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT TO. No one's making you go through all the "crap" you put up with. You're doing it because you choose to do it.

Life isn't a bed of roses, but you're not the only pessimist on this board. One of them is *****ing at you right now. I make my life as happy as I can, and I mean that, as happy as I can *possibly make it* because no one else is going to, because no one else gives a ****. People will use you if you let them and it will make you miserable. If you let them. But you have to LET THEM. Live your own life, quit complaining about every little thing that doesn't suit you and start doing something to change those little things. You'll find yourself perhaps not blowing sunshine up everyone else's asses, but probably a lot more content with the life you have when you do.

And maybe you won't have the reputation of a vagina full of sand.
I'm glad you have everything figured out. What would people like me do without people like you to tell them what's what?
Old 7/4/16, 02:58 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Kind of surprised at the sound of this thing. There's one of these http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia...FZQbgQodtvgLNQ downstairs here and it sounds amazing to be so small!! I may buy one to put in my office.
Old 7/4/16, 02:59 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I'm glad you have everything figured out. What would people like me do without people like you to tell them what's what?
Not surprised. Make yourself miserable. Perhaps it's how you're truly happy.
Old 7/4/16, 02:59 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Hey Nate, did you trade your Explorer for the Focus?
I like that Focus, hot little car. Looks great, love that color too.

How much was it? (If you don't mind me asking)

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 7/4/16 at 03:02 PM.
Old 7/4/16, 03:02 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Even at the age they're at now (you know how kids that age are) when I go down to the Gulf and pull up in their yard, they can be out in the yard with 10 of their friends, girlfriends, etc. playing ball, hanging out etc. they will drop everything they're doing and come over and say Hey uncle Lee!!, and give me a hug right in front of their buddies and don't give a **** what their friends think.
It's because they know what it means to actually respect their elders. Most people don't understand that society literally leaned on the respect of one's elders before about a century ago. It's a very large part of why society faces the problems it does here and now: there isn't anymore of it, certainly not nearly to the degree that there was in the past.
Old 7/4/16, 03:07 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

It's because they know what it means to actually respect their elders. Most people don't understand that society literally leaned on the respect of one's elders before about a century ago. It's a very large part of why society faces the problems it does here and now: there isn't anymore of it, certainly not nearly to the degree that there was in the past.
Yeah, that, or its because I've always got them a crisp $100 bill each when I get there. They probably run right back over to their buddies and say "I had to give that old ****er a hug, but hes got a hundo for me and my dad will beat my *** if I don't"
Old 7/4/16, 03:38 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Yeah, that, or its because I've always got them a crisp $100 bill each when I get there. They probably run right back over to their buddies and say "I had to give that old ****er a hug, but hes got a hundo for me and my dad will beat my *** if I don't"
LOL....you mean like that waitress with the dog face got two nights ago?

Old 7/4/16, 03:41 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

LOL....you mean like that waitress with the dog face got two nights ago?

Pretty much. I'm uncle Lee to my face, I'm the old ****er with a wad of cash when I walk away.
Old 7/4/16, 03:45 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Pretty much. I'm uncle Lee to my face, I'm the old ****er with a wad of cash when I walk away.
And I wouldn't say a dog face. But I wouldn't want to look at it every morning.

Plus she was way too old for me.

Was pushing 30, easy.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast