Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/24/12, 06:48 AM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Scothew
Headed to work. Actually already been working, client has been down all weekend, remotely got everything back working.
Are you working tomorrow too? And
Old 12/24/12, 06:50 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by shurtual86

Are you working tomorrow too? And
No. Well I'm on call with the fd, and I'm sure this place will grab my attention.
Old 12/24/12, 07:37 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Oh joy..

Christmas day, starting around 2.. this is what they are saying.

WHAT? All modes of severe weather are possible, meaning large hail, damaging wind, and tornadoes. Unfortunately a few violent, long track tornadoes will be possible, especially west of I-65, and along and south of I-20/59. As the storms roll over into a long squall line, the main risk moves to straight line winds late tomorrow night ahead of the fast moving cold front trailing the surface low.
Old 12/24/12, 07:47 AM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Oh joy..

Don't have the wind but yesterday it snowed a foot.
Old 12/24/12, 07:54 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Ill take snow over potential long track violent tornadoes. Had my share of that crap already.
Old 12/24/12, 08:09 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Have any of you heard bad things about the 08-10 Ford focus coupes? I'm looking into buying a car and really want one that wont just die on me...

Saw one yesterday, 09 vista blue ses and I fell in LOVE!
Old 12/24/12, 08:10 AM
Cobra R Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Scott the last time you had long track tornados in your area, I had crap all in my yard. Bank statements, photos, old checks. One of the photos was a class of 86 Tuscaloosa high school pic
Old 12/24/12, 08:21 AM
Service Manager

Received 430 Likes on 208 Posts
Chapter 1 of Christmas 2012 in the books. Plenty of bs drama of course but no harm was endured by anyone, at least in the phsyical sense
I'm having a drama free Christmas....stayed here instead of heading north to see the inlaws...my side of the family has no drama so I don't mind visiting them.

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Hope everyone is doing well

I'll try to be around more often
You just don't love us anymore

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I know what you mean. Time in the Mustangs with the boy is great. No other distractions, in a close space, conversation, etc. I love it.

Agreed....I haven't been able to drive the Mustang because of my knee and every morning my son says "Go in Daddy's vroom vroom car?" when I take him to school...but haven't been able to take anything but the truck lately

Originally Posted by bluethunderhorse
Well, I got a promotion. I'm no longer just a mechanic, I'm now the service writer/warranty manager.
Congrats....I was a service writer in my former life at a Mercedes Benz dealer...loved the job, couldn't stand the childish politics of a dealership so I got out of it.

Oh joy..

Just great

Ill take snow over potential long track violent tornadoes. Had my share of that crap already.
no kidding!

Scott the last time you had long track tornados in your area, I had crap all in my yard. Bank statements, photos, old checks. One of the photos was a class of 86 Tuscaloosa high school pic
Yeah, my SVO got destroyed and I had prescriptions from 1963 in my yard from Tuscaloosa and bank statements at the shop from there as well.

Morning everyone....I am working today thanks to friggin UPS taking 8 days to deliver a package that normally takes 2 causing me to be a week late in shipping something out that I promised.

So now I have to wait for my flighty driver to show up at SOME point since he is so inconsistent I have no idea when to expect him.... Wish I could get my old driver back!
Old 12/24/12, 08:27 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

last time we had them in this area, i spend the next 48hrs seeing some of the worst stuff anyone could imagine. Not ready to go through it again.
Old 12/24/12, 08:30 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Morning' Cody. The kids excited for tomorrow? I kind of miss my kids being little and seeing the excitement on their faces.
My oldest is almost 3. He's aware that Christmas is happening. All month long when we would shop and he pointed out something he liked we would say "Ok! Put it on your Christmas list!" Pretty soon he started bring things to us and saying "Put on my Christmas list, daddy!"

Our 15 month old likes the ornaments on the tree. We have a few "sock monkey" type ones that are at his level that he's allowed to take off and put back on. We also have a train that runs around the tree they both love. We're trying to make Christmas magical for them

Last edited by codeman94; 12/24/12 at 08:31 AM.
Old 12/24/12, 09:21 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 172 Likes on 115 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94

My oldest is almost 3. He's aware that Christmas is happening. All month long when we would shop and he pointed out something he liked we would say "Ok! Put it on your Christmas list!" Pretty soon he started bring things to us and saying "Put on my Christmas list, daddy!"

Our 15 month old likes the ornaments on the tree. We have a few "sock monkey" type ones that are at his level that he's allowed to take off and put back on. We also have a train that runs around the tree they both love. We're trying to make Christmas magical for them
It should be magical for the lil ones. When they were really little we used to have them cut pics of things they wanted to ask Santa for, and have them glue the pics on paper to make their lists. And because they had no real concept of time, we would cut out rings of construction paper to make a chain to signify the days left and have them cut a ring off the chain every day.
Old 12/24/12, 09:27 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Paul I do love you guys but I have just been really really busy lately but ill try to be on more ...
Old 12/24/12, 09:41 AM
Cobra R Member

last time we had them in this area, i spend the next 48hrs seeing some of the worst stuff anyone could imagine. Not ready to go through it again.
I know what you mean their destructive power is frightening, and awe inspiring at the same time. We had an F2 tear through downtown, I would hate to have seen a F3 or 4
Old 12/24/12, 09:48 AM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

http://www.firefighternation.com/art...ork-house-fire

rip brothers. this world is coming to an end. Go to a house fire and end up being shot
Old 12/24/12, 10:03 AM
Service Manager

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
It should be magical for the lil ones. When they were really little we used to have them cut pics of things they wanted to ask Santa for, and have them glue the pics on paper to make their lists. And because they had no real concept of time, we would cut out rings of construction paper to make a chain to signify the days left and have them cut a ring off the chain every day.
Mine has the time concept down pat....he knows how many days and apparently how many presents...lol.

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
Paul I do love you guys but I have just been really really busy lately but ill try to be on more ...
I'm just teasing you

I know what you mean their destructive power is frightening, and awe inspiring at the same time. We had an F2 tear through downtown, I would hate to have seen a F3 or 4
Yeah, it was an EF4 that destroyed my friends house where my SVO was parked...the devastation was unbelievable.

rip brothers. this world is coming to an end. Go to a house fire and end up being shot
I saw that....pretty bad when fireman need to be armed to respond to a house fire
Old 12/24/12, 10:09 AM
Cobra R Member

Paul, next time I'm in Gadsden I think I may take a side trip, and visit your shop.
Old 12/24/12, 10:16 AM
Service Manager

Paul, next time I'm in Gadsden I think I may take a side trip, and visit your shop.

Anytime....I'm just about 30 minutes from Gadsden
Old 12/24/12, 10:20 AM
Cobra R Member

from the map I'm looking at, 411 will bring me almost to the door
Old 12/24/12, 10:49 AM
Service Manager

from the map I'm looking at, 411 will bring me almost to the door
Pretty much, I'm just 1 mile off 411
Old 12/24/12, 10:59 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 172 Likes on 115 Posts

I heard about that. So sad

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast