Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 9/1/12, 08:44 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Isn't the Big Go on this weekend? No coverage today on espn but looks like they're doing it tomorrow and Monday.
Old 9/1/12, 08:44 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Had a really good ribeye tonight. I've got to stop listening to these kids that are working as waiters as they talk to other tables. He was a really great server, just the way I like them. There when you need something, but not hovering.

The table next to us had a large group and they were chatting with him and he was telling about his college life and what he was doing. I was already going to give him a good tip (I'm a good tipper in general when I get good service) but the more I heard of his story (which may have all been bull****, but it sounded good) the more I was counting out for his tip.

By the time he brought the bill, I ended up giving him a very large tip (probably more than he'd had all night regardless of table size) and I hate to admit it, but it made me feel good to see the look on his face and how appreciative he was when I gave it to him. Seemed like a really good kid with a lot of ambition.
Old 9/1/12, 09:03 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Had a really good ribeye tonight. I've got to stop listening to these kids that are working as waiters as they talk to other tables. He was a really great server, just the way I like them. There when you need something, but not hovering.

The table next to us had a large group and they were chatting with him and he was telling about his college life and what he was doing. I was already going to give him a good tip (I'm a good tipper in general when I get good service) but the more I heard of his story (which may have all been bull****, but it sounded good) the more I was counting out for his tip.

By the time he brought the bill, I ended up giving him a very large tip (probably more than he'd had all night regardless of table size) and I hate to admit it, but it made me feel good to see the look on his face and how appreciative he was when I gave it to him. Seemed like a really good kid with a lot of ambition.
I love doing that. We went out to eat after my nephews graduation this year and everybody got separate tickets. Well I know my family to be bad tippers and this girl waiting on us was at least 6 months pregnant. We had taken up this table for a while and I knew we were cutting into the tips she could have gotten. So when we were leaving and walking out the front door I said I forgot something to my family and went back to the prep area outside the kitchen and handed her a c note. Not just because she was young and pregnant but because she was a **** good waitress and I wanted to reward her and let her know I noticed.

It would have been easier for her to be one of these freeloaders that expects everyone else to pay for her and her baby but she was busting her *** working and I wanted her to know that people still respect that.

Plus she was kind of hot and I've got this sick obsession with pregnant chicks.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 9/1/12 at 09:05 PM.
Old 9/1/12, 09:17 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
evening peoples

had a great time at the birthday party and then got to hang out with an awesome person after just an overall great night
Old 9/1/12, 09:22 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I like giving a big tip to servers when I get good service. My mom and sisters give the same amount regardless of service unless it's bad. I don't know why, maybe because I've worked at a restaurant before, heck even as a bouncer, I used to get tips from the drunks lol.
Old 9/1/12, 09:23 PM
Legacy Tms Member

i like to leave at least a 20% tip, they don't make much money in the first place so why not?
Old 9/1/12, 09:30 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
I love doing that. We went out to eat after my nephews graduation this year and everybody got separate tickets. Well I know my family to be bad tippers and this girl waiting on us was at least 6 months pregnant. We had taken up this table for a while and I knew we were cutting into the tips she could have gotten. So when we were leaving and walking out the front door I said I forgot something to my family and went back to the prep area outside the kitchen and handed her a c note. Not just because she was young and pregnant but because she was a **** good waitress and I wanted to reward her and let her know I noticed.

It would have been easier for her to be one of these freeloaders that expects everyone else to pay for her and her baby but she was busting her *** working and I wanted her to know that people still respect that.

Plus she was kind of hot and I've got this sick obsession with pregnant chicks.
Damned baller.

I'm the same way, I worked with the public when I was young so I know how it is. I also have friends that work as servers in restaurants and I know what a pain in the *** it is and how hard they work. This kid was good. Really good.

There were only three of us and our bill was only around $50 and I gave him a hundred and told him to keep the change. As we were leaving I saw him at the stand where they put in orders and I shook his hand and told him he was doing a good job and that he was on top of his game. Seemed like a really nice boy, and he was working his *** off at every table around us.

It may have all been an act, but if it was it was a damned good one. Kids with drive like that are what will keep the nation going when he graduates (if hes able to in the current political climate).
Old 9/1/12, 09:35 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
I don't tip.

/mr. Pink
Old 9/1/12, 09:36 PM
Post *****

I wanted to give her another tip though.

Just the tip would have been enough for me.

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 9/1/12 at 09:37 PM.
Old 9/1/12, 09:38 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by cdynaco
Isn't the Big Go on this weekend? No coverage today on espn but looks like they're doing it tomorrow and Monday.

Supposed to be, but I'm not at home and I cant figure out the channels here.
Old 9/1/12, 09:38 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Old 9/1/12, 09:39 PM
Bullitt Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not for her though, LOL?
Old 9/1/12, 09:39 PM
Shelby GT350 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 9/1/12, 09:40 PM
Post *****

Originally Posted by McNassty

Not for her though, LOL?
Not my problem

Wouldn't want to harm the baby anyway.
Old 9/1/12, 09:41 PM
Bullitt Member

Not my problem

Nice, LMAO!!!
Old 9/1/12, 09:42 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Not my problem

Old 9/1/12, 09:45 PM
Legacy Tms Member

instead of babysitting drunk posts i think Scott needs to babysit Gary posts.......
Old 9/1/12, 09:47 PM
Bullitt Member

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
instead of babysitting drunk posts i think Scott needs to babysit Gary posts.......
Nothin wrong with just the tip LOL
Old 9/1/12, 09:48 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Originally Posted by McNassty
Nothin wrong with just the tip LOL

.....unless that is all that is there
Old 9/1/12, 09:48 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Originally Posted by jerseygirl
I think I need to get drunk and make Gary work for a change.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast