Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 5/21/12, 07:33 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Well $148 was the damage. Oh well.
Old 5/21/12, 07:33 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Originally Posted by Boss 1409
One thing I love about being in Europe is having the chance to see a lot of these places. Prague was awesome, would love to go back when it's warm. Almost tempting to try and stay longer, but I'll sacrifice traveling to get back to the USA.

AS long as I can hit Rome, London, and Spain I will be happy. Maybe one more St. Patrick's Day in Dublin too!
I hear that Heidelburg is a very beautiful city to go to.

I have only been to Ireland and was only there for about a week or two but I do have to say it was one of the more beautiful places i have been to. I would love to go to Vienna one day. My cousin went there and said it was a beautiful city to go to and one of her favorite places to be in Europe.
Old 5/21/12, 07:34 PM
INKY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ford20
I hear that Heidelburg is a very beautiful city to go to.

I have only been to Ireland and was only there for about a week or two but I do have to say it was one of the more beautiful places i have been to. I would love to go to Vienna one day. My cousin went there and said it was a beautiful city to go to and one of her favorite places to be in Europe.
I was just in Heidleberg a couple weeks ago. Posted a picture of the castle there. Good time, seemed nice from what I saw.
Old 5/21/12, 07:35 PM
Post *****

One thing I never understood about Communism is that at its basics Marxisms belief is that society should be classless, and status free. Yet you look at Lenin or Stalin or Gorbachev or Khrushchev or any higher ups in the party they lived lavishly in these grand "houses" with fancy limousines. Yes I understand that the leader of one of the world's Super Powers should appear as if he is a leader of a Super Power but even those in the party that had become higher ups lived better than 95% of the population of the Soviet Block Countries. Thus creating a mockery of one of the basic building blocks of Communism.

Also with Lenonism if this really is the will of the people Capitalism will die natural and the working class will take over naturally. There is no need to take force and make it happen or have professional revolutionaries lead the way and the to the charge of a proletariat government.

But than again I am a somewhat uneducated 23 year old who doesn't yet grasp all of the intricacies of government or social ideals.
I don't think Marx even thought it was classless. It was merely a tool for the have nots or mob if you will to ban together and take from the haves. In the meantime the new leaders could seize control. Exactly like it happened.

Animal Farm pegs communism perfectly. That's exactly how it happens.
Old 5/21/12, 07:39 PM
Service Manager

Received 430 Likes on 208 Posts
I lived in Ireland, did a semester of college there....loved it!
Old 5/21/12, 07:42 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 588 Likes on 422 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
That's not bad for that many people. Next birthday, take them all to Ruth's Chris and see what that comes out to.
Old 5/21/12, 07:47 PM
INKY

Originally Posted by svopaul
I lived in Ireland, did a semester of college there....loved it!
Had a great time in Ireland last year. Pretty sure I will go next year! Best part was a random little pub we found, everyone was real cool there.
Old 5/21/12, 07:48 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

It was for a nice cause and I am sure you had a nice night out with the family ... Hopefully not to much of this though from the kids

I don't think Marx even thought it was classless. It was merely a tool for the have nots or mob if you will to ban together and take from the haves. In the meantime the new leaders could seize control. Exactly like it happened.

Animal Farm pegs communism perfectly. That's exactly how it happens.
That is actually way my HS teacher described it.

During the chaos that ensued in Russia in 1917 the Bulsheviks used the turmoil as a leveraging tool to capture the working class in a have and have not scenario (somewhat similar to the 99% stuff) where they were suffering while the haves were living in their big houses living lavishly. They used a social idea that would allow them to have power and money while tricking the working class that they were behind them. They convinced the working class that a revolution was necessary and the have nots must rise up and take from the haves so they could all be on a level playing ground all while they would steal the wealth from the have nots and rise to power. Please correct me if I am wrong

I should read that book. Everyone has always said great things about it and I have always been intrigued by it.
Old 5/21/12, 07:51 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Originally Posted by Boss 1409
Had a great time in Ireland last year. Pretty sure I will go next year! Best part was a random little pub we found, everyone was real cool there.
All of us mc's are pretty cool people

My popop used to tell me this every time I saw him so I think it is burned into my brain at this point lol

In life, there are only two things to worry about. Either you are well or you are sick.If you are well, there is nothing to worry about, but if you are sick, there are only two things to worry about. Either you will get well or you will die. If you get well, there is nothing to worry about, but if you die, there are only two things to worry about. Either you will go to heaven or hell. If you go to heaven, there is nothing to worry about. And if you go to hell, you’ll be so busy shaking hands with all your friends you won’t have time to worry!
Old 5/21/12, 07:57 PM
INKY

My popop used to tell me this every time I saw him so I think it is burned into my brain at this point lol

In life, there are only two things to worry about. Either you are well or you are sick.If you are well, there is nothing to worry about, but if you are sick, there are only two things to worry about. Either you will get well or you will die. If you get well, there is nothing to worry about, but if you die, there are only two things to worry about. Either you will go to heaven or hell. If you go to heaven, there is nothing to worry about. And if you go to hell, you’ll be so busy shaking hands with all your friends you won’t have time to worry!

Wouldn't mind making it to Scotland too, actually have roots there.
Old 5/21/12, 07:59 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

I would love to go to Edinburgh one day
Old 5/21/12, 08:03 PM
INKY

I would love to go to Edinburgh one day
I love me some Scotch too so it would be a great trip. Have to visit the family castle. Still need to make a trip back to the town my dad was born in here in Germany too. Get some pictures. Maybe look up some family.
Old 5/21/12, 08:16 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

You guys have a castle there? Thats pretty awesome!!!! Where was your Dad born?

If you want a drink take a boat ride over to my island, they will take care of you hahaha
Old 5/21/12, 08:24 PM
INKY

You guys have a castle there? Thats pretty awesome!!!! Where was your Dad born?

If you want a drink take a boat ride over to my island, they will take care of you hahaha
On my Mother's side of the family. My Dad was born in Fürth, near Nürnberg. Last time I drove through was after my oldest was born and we didn't do much.
Old 5/21/12, 08:30 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 5/21/12, 08:57 PM
Calgon Take Me Away!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
My daughter is snoring first time I've really heard her snore loud
Old 5/21/12, 09:00 PM
INKY

Originally Posted by lalayla
Got to listen to my youngest most of the weekend, lol. Not really snoring though.
Old 5/21/12, 09:01 PM
Post *****

It's pretty funny isn't it.
Old 5/21/12, 09:02 PM
GT Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hahaha cute. I snore but I guess it isn't very loud...guess it depends on if I'm stuffy or not!
Old 5/21/12, 09:07 PM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast