Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 12/3/11, 12:27 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Phiggs is cool though.

Must be a regular Mustang guy that just happened to buy a Boss.

Aggies
Old 12/3/11, 12:29 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Phiggs is cool though.

Aggies
It's a great car. Just needs a supercharger. And it's kinda ugly.

Last edited by AlsCobra; 12/3/11 at 12:31 AM.
Old 12/3/11, 12:31 AM
Post *****

Don't they all.

FI is the shiznit
Old 12/3/11, 12:33 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I don't think that's it, they don't have any tread to speak of, hell half of it is basically a slick lol....

Holy crap Lee!! I thought you werent supposed to drive on the street with drag slicks on?

Oh wait there IS a little bit of treed there. Had to take a second look.
Old 12/3/11, 01:23 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Only Boss guy in town also owns a 2011 GT500. He will never wave at me. He usually will turn off rather than share the road with me. Camaros do the same thing. They tend to hang back behind me.
I even have Camaro guys give me the wave, I do it on purpose just to see if they are a **** or not. Most of them wave, I guess they just give respect for another fast pony car. Good dudes.
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I agree. Some of them but not all. Worst than vette guys. Almost as bad as the Ferrari club.
I hate to say it, but the vette guys as arrogant as they are, are more willing to give acknowledgment to a GT500 than the Boss guys are. There is something wrong with many of those guys.

Phiggs is cool though.

Aggies
Patrick is a great guy, not your typical Boss owner. Real good guy, down to earth, great sense of humor. I like that guy.
Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Holy crap Lee!! I thought you werent supposed to drive on the street with drag slicks on?

Oh wait there IS a little bit of treed there. Had to take a second look.
Hey, that's what it came with, I guess I best make the most of it. However I don't expect those soft ****ers to last too long, even with the way I drive it. Money floating out the door, a hard thing for a cheap ****er like me. Nobody else even makes exact replacement tires for it yet. Not good when they are close to 2K a full set, especially for a cheap ****er like me.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/3/11 at 01:28 AM.
Old 12/3/11, 02:14 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Sorry guys, here's my apology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzkwm...eature=related
Old 12/3/11, 02:22 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I've been spilling **** in IV, I held back in here.
Old 12/3/11, 02:47 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
D-bag neighbor came home at 2:30 and cranked up hifi and woke me up. So I hit TMS to try to get back to sleep. Thanks for the compliments guy. Basically I'm just an old goofball with too much $ that likes all cars and most everyone I meet, if they earn their keep. And the only vette owner I know is a colleague that is just like me. We go to track days together, gonna trade cars for a session next Saturday. I dont know whats up with the other Boss guys on the forum. I think most of them are okay, its just a few that are stuck on their cars and cannot chill out. Had 2 Camaro owners at our office, both gone now. One was a dbag and the other never drove his car. The latter was too lazy to wok and had to run him off.

Gary, did your dad work at he Dupont CC plant or Victoria? My bro-in-law is plant manager at CC.

Anybody still up? Am I the only Boss guy on MCTC?
Old 12/3/11, 02:47 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I love this s!it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evG2DDmSdxM

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/3/11 at 02:50 AM.
Old 12/3/11, 03:00 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by phiggs54
D-bag neighbor came home at 2:30 and cranked up hifi and woke me up. So I hit TMS to try to get back to sleep. Thanks for the compliments guy. Basically I'm just an old goofball with too much $ that likes all cars and most everyone I meet, if they earn their keep. And the only vette owner I know is a colleague that is just like me. We go to track days together, gonna trade cars for a session next Saturday. I dont know whats up with the other Boss guys on the forum. I think most of them are okay, its just a few that are stuck on their cars and cannot chill out. Had 2 Camaro owners at our office, both gone now. One was a dbag and the other never drove his car. The latter was too lazy to wok and had to run him off.

Gary, did your dad work at he Dupont CC plant or Victoria? My bro-in-law is plant manager at CC.

Anybody still up? Am I the only Boss guy on MCTC?

I'm still up, screw those boss guys.

BTW, I know I've mentioned this before, but little man in the avatar is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. He is so sweet, beautiful little guy. I look forward to your avatar updates. He really makes my day when I see him.

I hate to ask, but is that a birthmark on his face, or a scar from getting hurt?

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 12/3/11 at 03:05 AM.
Old 12/3/11, 03:03 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
I think you may be the only boss guy in MCTC Patrick. I think the others favor segregation. I'll just keep crashing their party though.
Old 12/3/11, 03:08 AM

I'm still up, screw those boss guys.
You can do better than that. I mean in who you screw, not your comment.

I need some sleep. Driving to Galveston at 8am. Buddy of mine that is a SW Airlines pilot has an open cockpit 2 seater biplane. We are flying to Pt Arthur to give my dad a flight for his 85th birthday present.
Old 12/3/11, 03:15 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I need some sleep. Driving to Galveston at 8am. Buddy of mine that is a SW Airlines pilot has an open cockpit 2 seater biplane. We are flying to Pt Arthur to give my dad a flight for his 85th birthday present.

Sorry if I was out of line with the edit I made, didn't mean to be rude.
Old 12/3/11, 03:20 AM

Sorry if I was out of line with the edit I made, didn't mean to be rude.
If you are referring to the birthmark, no problem. It is some type of birthmark, I cannot remember the medical term. I think it is some type of bunched up blood vessels. It will eventually disappear. He also has one on his back that is pretty much gone nhis other grandfather is a neurosurgeon and he says it is nothing to worry about.
Old 12/3/11, 03:24 AM

Lee, I wasnt referring to your comment about the birthmark in my above post. I was referring to your "Screw the Boss guys" comment. Sorry if you misinterpreted that. I thought it was confusing when I posted it.
**** it's late, or early.
Old 12/3/11, 03:25 AM

Goodnight, or good morning. Back to bed
Old 12/3/11, 03:25 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

If you are referring to the birthmark, no problem. It is some type of birthmark, I cannot remember the medical term. I think it is some type of bunched up blood vessels. It will eventually disappear. He also has one on his back that is pretty much gone nhis other grandfather is a neurosurgeon and he says it is nothing to worry about.
Doesn't matter, I just thought he might have fallen or something. He is still one of the cutest babies I've ever seen (other than mine of course ) And please don't stop putting up pics of him, he really does make my day when I see those.
Old 12/3/11, 05:46 AM
Post *****

Patrick,

My dad spent all his time at the Victoria plant. His friend Jim spent time at the CC plant in the late 80s before going overseas. Never knew it was called CC plant as it is closest to Ingleside.

Of course I'm not sure if there is any Victoria plant left. With the changes a few years back they spun off Invista and sold part of the remaining plant to some other company I've never heard of.

We get a lot of customers that work at the plants whether it be Formosa Point Comfort, Dow Seadrift, Seadrift Coke, whatever the BP plant is called now, and DuPont.

And the standard practice for building a house for these guys involves answering all their buddies questions. Because evidently when the coworkers find out they are having a house built, they tell them to do this and that and don't do this and that and it becomes a committee. I just love it so much. everyone is an expert!

Last edited by 2k7gtcs; 12/3/11 at 06:07 AM.
Old 12/3/11, 06:09 AM

Doesn't matter, I just thought he might have fallen or something. He is still one of the cutest babies I've ever seen (other than mine of course ) And please don't stop putting up pics of him, he really does make my day when I see those.
Thanks. Those are pictures of his first year, I have plenty more. He is 2 1/2 now, still really cute, but not baby cute.
Old 12/3/11, 06:11 AM
Post *****

I'm a little worried about the amount of
outfits his mother has put him in.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast