Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 4/10/11, 09:51 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 588 Likes on 422 Posts
50 most Googled women...

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/50-...ry&id=10573331

Something's wrong on that list, or maybe not.

Old 4/10/11, 10:06 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
That's great Chris.

Originally Posted by Scothew
That guy has BIG COJONES!
Old 4/10/11, 10:31 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
They are just as afraid of you as you are of them Nathan. They aren't looking to bite you. You just learn where to be careful. Also certain times of year are worse than others. Water moccasins are crazy mean and will chase you. Copperheads are very, very hard to see. And rattlesnakes will warn you.

9 times out of 10 when somebody around here says they saw a poisonous snake they are usually wrong. Usually it's a king snake that they think is a coral snake or a chicken or rat snake that they think is a water moccasin.

I picked up a 4' rat snake by the tail once and just missed getting bit by about an inch. He was extremely pissed. Theyre mouths are like a chess pool. Full of bacteria that could give a nasty infection.
We're pretty much right on the border between poisonous and non-poisonous. There may be the occasional one, but they are very rare. I get freaked out enough by the little garter snakes we have around here (which is all I've ever seen around here). Just to think there could be a poisonous one lurking out there is enough to make me not want to go anywhere near the woods or grass.

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
50 most Googled women...

And while everyone's posting the pics, this is about as big as they get around here...
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-205092_207718292589854_100000550531626_734865_4895144_n.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-198153_207718265923190_100000550531626_734864_1931030_n.jpg  

Last edited by Blue Notch; 4/10/11 at 10:32 PM.
Old 4/10/11, 10:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

50 most Googled women...

The snakes arround here are mostly small garden snakes, but there are some big boas in the El Yunque national park.

In other news, I traded the mazda for a 01 hyundai Tiburon that belonged to one of my best friends. I'm trying to upload the pic I have but the ps3's in *****y mode and won't let me do so on TMS

Last edited by edumspeed; 4/10/11 at 10:50 PM.
Old 4/10/11, 11:00 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
I had a very close call today.

I was drilling some holes for some small cabinet lights. Using a hole saw attached to a 1/2" drill. Well there was a 2" hole saw on the arbor and I needed it to be a 2 3/8".

This is where I did something stupid. I never do things like this and I'm not sure why I decided to this time, but I attempted to change the hole saw on the arbor while it was plugged in. Well to make bad things worse I guess my hand was on the trigger and as I squeezed to try to loosen the chuck I accidentally squeezed the trigger too. The hole saw started turning and of course it grabbed my loose hanging tshirt and this is when it gets scary. The hole saw is caught up in my shirt and it's fractions of an inch from my chest and my only grip on the drill is on the trigger so the harder I try to push the drill away from me the faster the hole saw turns. It seemed like an eternity. It just kept getting closer and closer and I was fighting it. I finally grabbed the hole saw itself as it was wrapped in my shirt anyway and let go of the trigger. Of course it took forever to come to a stop but I avoided drilling a 2" hole through my chest.

**** that would have hurt. I have some burns and marks from my shirt but thankfully the saw teeth never touched me.

**** I was scared. Of course my daughter Lauren saw the hole thing. She was more scared than me of course. I told her that I was ok, but to be honest I very nearly ****ed up really bad and I am **** lucky. Somebody was looking out for me, because that had the makings of something berry bad.
Old 4/10/11, 11:01 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
We're pretty much right on the border between poisonous and non-poisonous. There may be the occasional one, but they are very rare. I get freaked out enough by the little garter snakes we have around here (which is all I've ever seen around here). Just to think there could be a poisonous one lurking out there is enough to make me not want to go anywhere near the woods or grass.

And while everyone's posting the pics, this is about as big as they get around here...
Walked up on this one out in the woods a while back. It was about as big around as my forearm....

Old 4/10/11, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by edumspeed

The snakes arround here are mostly small garden snakes, but there are some big boas in the El Yunque national park.

In other news, I traded the mazda for a 01 hyundai Tiburon that belonged to one of my best friends. I'm trying to upload the pic I have but the ps3's in *****y mode and won't let me do so on TMS
Saw it on FB.

I was drilling some holes for some small cabinet lights. Using a hole saw attached to a 1/2" drill. Well there was a 2" hole saw on the arbor and I needed it to be a 2 3/8".

This is where I did something stupid. I never do things like this and I'm not sure why I decided to this time, but I attempted to change the hole saw on the arbor while it was plugged in. Well to make bad things worse I guess my hand was on the trigger and as I squeezed to try to loosen the chuck I accidentally squeezed the trigger too. The hole saw started turning and of course it grabbed my loose hanging tshirt and this is when it gets scary. The hole saw is caught up in my shirt and it's fractions of an inch from my chest and my only grip on the drill is on the trigger so the harder I try to push the drill away from me the faster the hole saw turns. It seemed like an eternity. It just kept getting closer and closer and I was fighting it. I finally grabbed the hole saw itself as it was wrapped in my shirt anyway and let go of the trigger. Of course it took forever to come to a stop but I avoided drilling a 2" hole through my chest.

**** that would have hurt. I have some burns and marks from my shirt but thankfully the saw teeth never touched me.

**** I was scared. Of course my daughter Lauren saw the hole thing. She was more scared than me of course. I told her that I was ok, but to be honest I very nearly ****ed up really bad and I am **** lucky. Somebody was looking out for me, because that had the makings of something berry bad.
Dang, glad you're ok!
Old 4/10/11, 11:06 PM

Walked up on this one out in the woods a while back. It was about as big around as my forearm....

Yikes!! Was it sleeping? Or didn't it notice you?
Old 4/10/11, 11:11 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

I've had some close close calls like that too. Get complacent and in a comfortable rhythm at something and then BAM!
Old 4/10/11, 11:15 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Gary, that's effing scary dude Glad to know it wasn't worse. Power tools are double edged swords. Speaking of dumd stuff, I had a blonde momment. Ibought this ps3 game and when I put it on the console, I got an expansion pack, not the complete game
Old 4/10/11, 11:15 PM
Post *****

I've had some close close calls like that too. Get complacent and in a comfortable rhythm at something and then BAM!
Well. I learned that lesson. Won't happen again. I may do something equally as stupid someday, but it won't be that.
Old 4/10/11, 11:16 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Yikes!! Was it sleeping? Or didn't it notice you?
It was laying right in the middle of the trail. They'll usually try to get away from you, but it was still really cool weather out and I think he may have fed recently because he was really lethargic. He didn't get upset or anything, just kept laying there, even when I got a big stick and started prodding him. Took forever to get him to move off the trail and back off into the woods.
Old 4/10/11, 11:16 PM
Post *****

50 most Googled women...

I can honestly say ive never googled any of those.
Old 4/10/11, 11:18 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
glad youre okay man. really stinks that your daughter had to see it though, that sorta thing sticks sometimes
Old 4/10/11, 11:19 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
It was laying right in the middle of the trail. They'll usually try to get away from you, but it was still really cool weather out and I think he may have fed recently because he was really lethargic. He didn't get upset or anything, just kept laying there, even when I got a big stick and started prodding him. Took forever to get him to move off the trail and back off into the woods.

are you flippin kidding me? wtf is wrong with you, that's the last thing I'd do
Old 4/10/11, 11:20 PM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Saw it on FB.
Dang, glad you're ok!
140 hp 2.0L< 106 hp 1.6L And has a good torque band too. It needs some work and a good detailing, but I'm happy with my choice.
Old 4/10/11, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by StangMahn
Same thing I was thinking.

Originally Posted by edumspeed
140 hp 2.0L< 106 hp 1.6L And has a good torque band too. It needs some work and a good detailing, but I'm happy with my choice.
Definitely! Still more hp than the notch.
Old 4/10/11, 11:35 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by StangMahn
Well I was just trying to get him off the trail, but he wouldn't move so I had to keep poking him and scooting him in the right direction. Trust me, I had a limb that was plenty long enough to keep away from him.

He did look like he was comfortable laying there all curled up in the sun...

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 4/10/11 at 11:54 PM.
Old 4/11/11, 05:47 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
glad you're OK Gary!!

btw... you're a pretty good story teller! I was on the edge of my seat reading that!
Old 4/11/11, 06:28 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 169 Likes on 114 Posts

Glad you are ok, Gary!

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast