Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 8/31/10, 11:23 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
What 2011 5.0 I'd wait and maybe get a. Boss !
Old 8/31/10, 11:24 PM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
What 2011 5.0 I'd wait and maybe get a. Boss !
Im torn between a 2011 5.0 or waiting till 2014 to get one.
Old 8/31/10, 11:25 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 63 Likes on 56 Posts
Me too Ed ... I would wait and try and get one of those

Ok Ed, Naomi, Dirk if your still out there It was nice chatting with you all tonight but I have to be up for class in a couple of hours. Good Night
Old 8/31/10, 11:34 PM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
I wasn't chatting all night I just woke up ?
Say hi to sister Mary Elephant in class class tomorrow lol
Old 9/1/10, 01:56 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
BoogieNights, 04LellowGT+

Someone is invisible

Could it be Nathan??
Old 9/1/10, 01:57 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by runningwild4.6
Sounds like your doing it wrong!

On another note, just ordered the stingers for the car. Anyone dealt with Streetsideauto before? Ordered them 2 hours ago and already got a shipping tracking number. Now that's customer service. Great prices too.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
OK. I asked Scothew to make my name a bit more readable. Besides the 'other' mods had bold letters why can't I?

Quit your *****in', y'all are such instigators.

For the record I am only a mod of the MOTM section. I can't be trusted elsewhere it seems.
I thought you were just part of a committee.

Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
When I see what's available for a bit more money... Up goes my price range, and I love this thing

1994 Mustang GT 5.0 - $4000 (Sarasota)

Date: 2010-08-21, 11:19AM EDT
Reply to: sale-btsbs-1911056966@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a 1994 Mustang GT 5.0. Its a 5speed with duals. It also has headers with MSD stuff. Car runs great, very fast. New paint with 17 inch Cobra rims. Took it to the track and it ran 12.8 at 142. Will trade for a truck or SUV 4x4. Please call at 941-539-0356 ask for Matthew.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Looked at something similar to that a few years ago, and it was a hunk of junk. They really didn't take good care of it. It wouldn't even start when we had to drive 30-40 minutes to look at it. The guy claimed it beat GT500s and Cobras...

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
OK. Everybody do this...

Google "blue notch" and then click on images. What do you see?

Google "2k7gtcs" and then click on images. What do you see?

Are there differences?
What's your point?

Originally Posted by BoogieNights
Well I think I goofed up this time.

I just picked the wifey up a 2001 Chevy Camaro Z28. Also about 45 mins later we were sitting on the side of the road due to me rearending her when we were getting off the interstate to go to dinner. Oh also I was driving her dads Saturn when she was driving her new Camaro.

Before you guys ask we didnt get the Yellow Stang GT due to the people we were buying it from kinda sent the intake thru the hood when the motor kinda blew up.

She is doing fine was a little bit sore yesterday so she had to take it easy, but she is back to her normal self.

I cant you guys any pics due to the camera that had all the pics for you guys got stolen out of the rental car back in KY. The screwed up thing is we were at home and I left the windows down due to having to leave again shortly and they took it then. I hate thieves.
Wow, that seriously sucks. Hope you feel better Naomi.
Originally Posted by zhovkva89
oh well give the 91 some loveee!!

...gary that looks like it would scrape on my driveway...
And a mustang wouldn't?

Originally Posted by 04LellowGT
Always worth moving to make sure your cars are comfy....

We are shopping for a new home and I have my eye on a house with a 6 car garage CLIMATE CONTROLLED.... it'll fit all the cars I own or am about too (wink wink baby) Dont know where Dirk's cars'll live lol....
6 car garage.

Fair was awesome! Had pronto pup, deep fried snickers and reese's (), and a few other things. Carrie was awesome! I'm really mad right now though. I took a TON of pics and video on my camera, and now it says my files are all corrupted. I don't know what to do. I formatted the card in the camera before I left today, and it was working fine. But now I can't even look at them.
Old 9/1/10, 01:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GottaHaveIt
I wasn't chatting all night I just woke up ?
Say hi to sister Mary Elephant in class class tomorrow lol
Just woke up huh?

well I just cant decide... and Dirk living in Afghanistan forever is no fun for the bedroom, garage or otherwise... of course tho, that means I HAVE to drive all the cars you know to make sure they stay in good running order... oh darn...

And seriously its safer for me to drive WITHOUT him home, cuz he likes to ram my vehicles from behind... a lil pent up frustration?? LOL.
Old 9/1/10, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Blue Notch

I thought you were just part of a committee.

Looked at something similar to that a few years ago, and it was a hunk of junk. They really didn't take good care of it. It wouldn't even start when we had to drive 30-40 minutes to look at it. The guy claimed it beat GT500s and Cobras...

What's your point?

Wow, that seriously sucks. Hope you feel better Naomi.
And a mustang wouldn't?

6 car garage.

Fair was awesome! Had pronto pup, deep fried snickers and reese's (), and a few other things. Carrie was awesome! I'm really mad right now though. I took a TON of pics and video on my camera, and now it says my files are all corrupted. I don't know what to do. I formatted the card in the camera before I left today, and it was working fine. But now I can't even look at them.
Sorry to hear about the camera... that DOES SUCK...

Thanks for the well wishes, necks outta joint and still have the headache (lol husband or rearended? lol)

and yeah who doesn't drool over a 6 car garage man!
Old 9/1/10, 02:15 AM

Anyone know how to recover my pics and vids from a corrupted 8GB SDHC card? I've been googling and reading and reading and googling but I don't know what to do or what to use. I'm lost, and I'm gonna be heartbroken if I can't see the videos I took.
Old 9/1/10, 02:32 AM
BoogieNights Studios:
Official Fluffer

Sorry Nathan I dont know how to do that stuff at all. Wish I was more helpful.

Gary I feel like being a little mean right now so I say check this bad boy out
Old 9/1/10, 02:42 AM

Anyone know how to recover my pics and vids from a corrupted 8GB SDHC card? I've been googling and reading and reading and googling but I don't know what to do or what to use. I'm lost, and I'm gonna be heartbroken if I can't see the videos I took.
Do you have a local computer store? someone who might say bring it in and lemme pull it and see what I can do? like maybe even call the geek squad, (yes seriously) up at Best buy and stuff? They usually have a program that can help you if you can get them downloaded,,, hopefully you know what I mean...
Old 9/1/10, 06:29 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 172 Likes on 115 Posts

Sounds like fun (except the camera part ) I'm glad Carrie was good. I've never seen her in concert, but I'm going to see Trace and Toby on Sept 11th
Old 9/1/10, 09:19 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
hellos......
Old 9/1/10, 09:39 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
well, I think I found my water leak. It's somewhere over the intake. I pulled into my parking space this morning, and noticed some steam coming out. Bad thing is that it's near a flustercluck of wires and tubing, so I wasnt able to narrow it down any. I'm going to take the afternoon off and go to my mechanic, hopefully he can find out which one it is and do a quick fix, hopefully just a hose/clamp issue
Old 9/1/10, 09:48 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
^^ hope that gets fixed and its nothing serious!
Old 9/1/10, 09:50 AM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
It shouldnt be, I've known about the leak for a couple weeks now, just have kept putting water in it. I had a couple ideas of where it was at, but couldnt confirm it.
Old 9/1/10, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by 04LellowGT
Do you have a local computer store? someone who might say bring it in and lemme pull it and see what I can do? like maybe even call the geek squad, (yes seriously) up at Best buy and stuff? They usually have a program that can help you if you can get them downloaded,,, hopefully you know what I mean...
I probably do, but I don't know where. I've never had good experiences with geek squad. They never seem to know what the heck they're doing, and I wouldn't want them to mess it up.

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Sounds like fun (except the camera part ) I'm glad Carrie was good. I've never seen her in concert, but I'm going to see Trace and Toby on Sept 11th
It's been probably four years since she's been here last. We've been waiting and waiting for her to come, but she's always skipped MN. I really want to see Miranda and Keith again. Not coming any time soon though. Hope you have fun in september!

Originally Posted by StangMahn
well, I think I found my water leak. It's somewhere over the intake. I pulled into my parking space this morning, and noticed some steam coming out. Bad thing is that it's near a flustercluck of wires and tubing, so I wasnt able to narrow it down any. I'm going to take the afternoon off and go to my mechanic, hopefully he can find out which one it is and do a quick fix, hopefully just a hose/clamp issue
Hope it gets fixed.
Old 9/1/10, 12:20 PM

Gonna go to school and buy my one book that's available, and try to find where my classes are...at least on the one campus. Really don't want to step foot near that place, but I guess I have no choice.
Old 9/1/10, 12:23 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
A friend just posted these on fb from the "3rd Thursday" event (monthly downtown street fair) a few weeks back.
Me and the gang layin' it down on the courthouse steps - acoustic style!
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-3rdth4-8.19.10.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-3rdth3-8.19.10.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-3rdth-chas-8.19.10.jpg  

Last edited by cdynaco; 9/1/10 at 12:24 PM.
Old 9/1/10, 12:29 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 172 Likes on 115 Posts
Looks like a good time, Charlie

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast