Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 1/21/18, 09:34 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
I'm freaking sick. Don't know if its a cold or the flu, the way I feel I'm pretty sure its Ebola with a twist of Lyme disease.
Get well soon old man
Old 1/22/18, 06:52 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
I'm freaking sick. Don't know if its a cold or the flu, the way I feel I'm pretty sure its Ebola with a twist of Lyme disease.
I got it too. Tested positive for flu yesterday. Bad fever and sore throat. At least I get a couple days off work. Lol
Old 1/22/18, 02:46 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Been there done that. The shivers really suck.
You can be under a ton of blankets and still be freezing.
Old 1/22/18, 02:54 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Same here

Stayed home from work today

Maybe tomorrow depends how I feel
Old 1/22/18, 02:58 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Daughter and her boyfriend brought that junk from Cali. I was healthy until he showed up. It's all his fault.
Old 1/22/18, 05:38 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 172 Likes on 115 Posts
A lot of stuff going around. Doctor said acute bronchitis for me today. Thankfully I didn't start until my last night of vacation Friday night.
Old 1/22/18, 05:56 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Vacation was great, but too short!
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-img_0281.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-img_0306.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-img_0268.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-img_0271.jpg  
Old 1/22/18, 06:04 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Same here

Originally Posted by AlsCobra
I got it too. Tested positive for flu yesterday. Bad fever and sore throat. At least I get a couple days off work. Lol
Slackers!
Old 1/23/18, 06:06 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

One wicked fast pony!!!
Old 1/24/18, 04:29 PM
Legacy TMS Member Moderator

Received 531 Likes on 231 Posts
Had something like that too. Fortunately Ebola and Lime are bitter enemies and killed each other off. The bad news was it took them over a week to do that.
Old 1/25/18, 01:26 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
I feel like I haven't been around here in forever. After almost a year of me fighting for my family, we filed for divorce yesterday. Well, she signed the petition. I just sat there. God help my boys and I. I am not looking forward to this battle. We filed joint custody for everything and a marital settlement agreement stating we wouldn't go after each other's assets or child support. But anyone who's been through this knows that can quickly degrade. I'm still kinda in disbelief that this is my life now. I feel so betrayed.
Old 1/25/18, 06:01 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
https://youtu.be/cOHjs52WMJ8
One wicked fast pony!!!
Holy crap! 👍👍👍👍👍
Old 1/25/18, 06:04 AM
Legacy TMS Member Pr

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Same here

That sucks. So many people have that stuff arround here too. Luckily I dont Get well soon you guys!
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
A lot of stuff going around. Doctor said acute bronchitis for me today. Thankfully I didn't start until my last night of vacation Friday night.
👍👍👍👍
Old 1/25/18, 06:42 AM
Super Boss Lawman Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 841 Posts
Originally Posted by laserred38
I feel like I haven't been around here in forever. After almost a year of me fighting for my family, we filed for divorce yesterday. Well, she signed the petition. I just sat there. God help my boys and I. I am not looking forward to this battle. We filed joint custody for everything and a marital settlement agreement stating we wouldn't go after each other's assets or child support. But anyone who's been through this knows that can quickly degrade. I'm still kinda in disbelief that this is my life now. I feel so betrayed.
Patrick, I'm very sorry to hear about the divorce. For the sake of your boys, I hope the two of you can remain civil. You did the right thing by putting the family first instead of hanging out here.
Old 1/25/18, 08:08 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Damm buddy that sucks donkey dicks! That's some horrible news. But I got a buddy close to me going thru this same deal right now. It sucks. But it only sucks for a little while. Just do what you can for those kids and get ready for her to not stay civil. Good luck.
Old 1/25/18, 11:41 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Hopefully everyone can keep their cool and you both can move-on. I can't imagine. Just keep loving your boys like crazy and be the best dad you can be!
Old 1/25/18, 01:35 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

I'm sorry to hear, Patrick I've been there and it's not easy. The disbelief and betrayal.....know exactly how that feels. My youngest was 8 months old and my oldest almost 6 when we split. My oldest has had the hardest time with it and sometimes still does (and he'll be 30 this year). My youngest doesn't even remember us ever being together.

All I can say is to promise that you will never say a bad word about her in front of the kids. I made myself that same promise when we split and as things started getting a little nasty, as hard as it was, I ALWAYS kept my promise because I knew that one day they would see it/him for what it was and I wanted them to come to the realization of his actions by themselves. It took a really long time, but they finally realized and now they don't even talk to him anymore.

Just promise to always be there for them and make them feel like they come first.
Old 1/25/18, 07:42 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

I'm sorry to hear, Patrick I've been there and it's not easy. The disbelief and betrayal.....know exactly how that feels. My youngest was 8 months old and my oldest almost 6 when we split. My oldest has had the hardest time with it and sometimes still does (and he'll be 30 this year). My youngest doesn't even remember us ever being together.

All I can say is to promise that you will never say a bad word about her in front of the kids. I made myself that same promise when we split and as things started getting a little nasty, as hard as it was, I ALWAYS kept my promise because I knew that one day they would see it/him for what it was and I wanted them to come to the realization of his actions by themselves. It took a really long time, but they finally realized and now they don't even talk to him anymore.

Just promise to always be there for them and make them feel like they come first.
Sorry Patrick and tremendous advice above. I too have and still am traveling that same road. Best of luck to you and your boys!
Old 1/27/18, 10:17 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts

Thanks all, and yes I've made myself the same promise. Ours turn 4 and 2 in a few weeks. Why anyone would want to split their family up with babies like this - it's beyond me. Liam was always mama's boy too, but he's already feeling it. Every Sunday night he melts down because he doesn't want to go with her. She's not a bad mother, at least when we were together. But her focus was always on work and money, and not me or the family. She's moving back in with her parents, which was the toxic environment that severely damaged her during her childhood, so that should be just great having the boys there half the week.
Old 1/27/18, 02:03 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Thanks all, and yes I've made myself the same promise. Ours turn 4 and 2 in a few weeks. Why anyone would want to split their family up with babies like this - it's beyond me. Liam was always mama's boy too, but he's already feeling it. Every Sunday night he melts down because he doesn't want to go with her. She's not a bad mother, at least when we were together. But her focus was always on work and money, and not me or the family. She's moving back in with her parents, which was the toxic environment that severely damaged her during her childhood, so that should be just great having the boys there half the week.
I'm rooting for you both. Try to stay friends and the kids will be fine. Just keep thriving day by day and sooner or later you will be looking back at it, and forward to the rest.
Show your kids what it's like to be the great man that you are and can be.
Onward and outward.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast