Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 10/23/16, 12:50 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
Originally Posted by AlsCobra
What's up with this dead *** thread? Where the hell is Lee? This place is suckin lately. Y'all should lift all the bans and let the fun people back. Or at least Charlie, he's always got something to say. Geez.
Anybody hear from Lee?
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
Someone is supposed to be checking on the Lee situation
Somewhere on a beach, sipping something strong, got no girl, shes long gone, I really don't care, I'll just stay there.

Another beautiful day in paradise. From today.......

From this afternoon, while trying to drink myself to death, lol. Been trying for a month on the beach but it just ain't working, ain't got the tolerance I used to before I got skinny, dammit.

Got new LED lights in the pool, looks good down there at night.

Originally Posted by laserred38
Took the kiddos to the pumpkin patch today Liam is "Chase" from the show "Paw Patrol."

God he is beautiful, such a cute little guy. No offense, but for some reason seeing him there reminds me of chairman Mao. Racist much?, LOL.
The following users liked this post:
rpoppertdomi (10/25/16)
Old 10/23/16, 01:45 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Good to hear from you

Figured you got drunk and fell naked into the pool and couldn't get out or something

ofequipmentgolf (10/27/16)
Old 10/23/16, 02:00 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
God he is beautiful, such a cute little guy. No offense, but for some reason seeing him there reminds me of chairman Mao. Racist much?, LOL.
My dad calls him that!! good to hear from you buddy. I hope you're in paradise for the election
Old 10/23/16, 04:30 AM
A Man Just Needs Some....

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Somewhere on a beach, sipping something strong, got no girl, shes long gone, I really don't care, I'll just stay there. Another beautiful day in paradise. From today....... From this afternoon, while trying to drink myself to death, lol. Been trying for a month on the beach but it just ain't working, ain't got the tolerance I used to before I got skinny, dammit. Got new LED lights in the pool, looks good down there at night. God he is beautiful, such a cute little guy. No offense, but for some reason seeing him there reminds me of chairman Mao. Racist much?, LOL.
Damm dude! Glad to hear you're alive. That view is something else. Figured you were on the coast. You usually make that run in October. What's this about the girl being long gone? We are heading there in a few weeks trying to catch the Blue Angels homecoming show.
Old 10/23/16, 04:33 AM

Took the kiddos to the pumpkin patch today Liam is "Chase" from the show "Paw Patrol."
That's a good looking lil dude man. I'm having too much fun with my little one lately. Little kids are fun compared to the knot heads they turn into years later. Lol
Old 10/23/16, 09:02 AM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Probably his old lady just went home and he's by himself for a few days to REALLY relax!
Old 10/23/16, 03:33 PM
Post *****

I'm on top
Old 10/23/16, 04:21 PM
Roush Forum Stalker

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,199 Posts

That is awesome.
Definitely looks like paradise. Enjoy!
Old 10/23/16, 10:50 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 107 Likes on 95 Posts
Somewhere on a beach, sipping something strong, got no girl, shes long gone, I really don't care, I'll just stay there.

Another beautiful day in paradise. From today.......

From this afternoon, while trying to drink myself to death, lol. Been trying for a month on the beach but it just ain't working, ain't got the tolerance I used to before I got skinny, dammit.

Got new LED lights in the pool, looks good down there at night.

Hi Lee It's good to hear from you.
Old 10/26/16, 05:15 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Good to hear from you

Figured you got drunk and fell naked into the pool and couldn't get out or something

LOL, something like that see below.

My dad calls him that!! good to hear from you buddy. I hope you're in paradise for the election
Good to hear from you too man. You're a lucky man, make the best of it and do whatever it takes to make sure it stays intact.

Damm dude! Glad to hear you're alive.
Yeah, just barely. Working on that though.

That view is something else.
Figured you were on the coast. You usually make that run in October.
You're right. I'm pretty humble but I'll admit I'm lucky to get this experience like I do. Views have been amazing this time down, just been soaking it in everyday and evening for a while.

What's this about the girl being long gone?
Yep, out of here. Been quite a while coming, and was just going to get worse. I tried, but must not of tried hard enough. Only so much you can do before you lose who you are, or can't change enough no matter what you do.
We are heading there in a few weeks trying to catch the Blue Angels homecoming show.
Awesome. In P-cola? Seen them there before, meet and greet etc.

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Probably his old lady just went home and he's by himself for a few days to REALLY relax!
Nope. See above.

Originally Posted by Stage_3
That is awesome.
Definitely looks like paradise. Enjoy!
Its been fantastic. Weather has been amazing all month.

Originally Posted by GrnT
Hi Lee It's good to hear from you.
You too man. Hope you and Nate aren't freezing up there yet, hate to rub it in being down here, but, I ain't gonna give it up.

To Gary from above post. Started having some attacks (I called them that) few months ago. Out of nowhere I'd get queasy and start hurting in my lower abdomen, sharp pain, then it would go away just as quick as it started after a hour or so.

Then they started getting more frequent, every week or so, and more intense, whitehot burning through my side, flank, lower back and couldn't even stand up. And then it would go away in an hour. Then they got longer lasting, 2-3 hours. And being like I am, don't get sick, don't go to the doctor, never needed to really, I let it go.

Finally one hit and I literally thought I was dying (no, actually thought I was dying). Flank, lower gut, back, etc. on ****ing FIRE, and just twisted in knots. Had to call someone to take me to the ER because I was passing out from the pain and couldn't even walk.

Put me in the hospital, do scans, and find big kidney stones (5-7 mm, and one of them was shaped like a ****ing arrowhead when it came out (of my tiny lil' ol' ***** no less) )

So they put me on IV Dilaudid and later sent me home with a huge bottle of Oxy.

Know what you don't do? Give a recovering drug addict with a long history of narcotic abuse, IV Dilaudid and a huge bottle of Oxy. But I was in so much pain when they gave me the IV I didn't care, just make it go away.

So it took me a little bit to get over that little relapse.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 10/26/16 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10/26/16, 06:28 PM
Post *****

Dang Lee

My dick hurts just reading that
Old 10/26/16, 06:53 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Ouch, that sucks Lee! Hope you're doing better. Don't take so long to go to the doctor next time.
Old 10/26/16, 07:18 PM
2013 RR Boss 302 #2342

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,621 Posts
Glad your feeling better Lee maybe it was the old lady that really caused all the pain... Either way sorry for the split.
Old 10/26/16, 07:40 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Dang Lee

My dick hurts just reading that
The strange thing is that it didn't actually hurt that bad when they came out of the actual *****, just getting to that point. Heck, the one that was shaped like an arrowhead came out first and it got stuck in the pecker and stayed there for hours because I was taking a **** and was almost finished when I felt a little pressure toward the tip as I was shaking off.

Never had one before and didn't think anything about it. 2 hours later I went to **** and as soon as I started pissing, no more than a few drops came out, it shot out like a bullet into the filter I had to **** in followed by the rest of the stream. Must have been stuck right there near the head as that last **** ended.

Didn't feel a thing really.

Of course that could have been because of all the lines of Oxy I crushed up and snorted that day.

J/K about that last part.

Sort of.

Originally Posted by Blue Notch
Ouch, that sucks Lee! Hope you're doing better. Don't take so long to go to the doctor next time.
Oh I'm doing much better. Been lounging on the beach for quite a while since then. Now I'm back to trying to drink myself to death like a normal person.

Not likely on the doctor, you know better than anyone how hard headed I am.

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak
Glad your feeling better Lee maybe it was the old lady that really caused all the pain... Either way sorry for the split.
Probably not, that pain ended a while ago. Just waited for the inevitable. Apparently I'm destined to be alone, so I'll just do what I do best and not have to worry about it affecting anyone else.
Old 10/26/16, 08:50 PM
Post *****

Did it go a little something like this...

Old 10/26/16, 10:30 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Did it go a little something like this...

https://youtu.be/NqKOYQcGojU
You can't imagine how many times I thought about that when I was going through that, lol.
Old 10/26/16, 10:49 PM

Damm dude! Sorry to hear about your misfortunes but glad that you sound like your old self. And don't worry about the pills. Enjoy them while you have em and get off em when you should. I was afraid of them after I took the for a long time and got off em. I'm not scared anymore. I'll eat a couple here and there "for pain" lol, and it's not a big deal. It's the every day thing that gets you before you know it.
Old 10/26/16, 10:57 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

This site is ****ed up. I'll see that someone has posted something, it'll show that the last post was made by them, but when I try to view the thread, their post won't be there, I can go to their page and part of it will be there but I can't get it to show up. Its like Al will post something and it won't show up in the thread for hours or days but it will still pop up in my user CP as there is a new post in one of my subscribed threads. Something to do with phone crap?
Old 10/26/16, 11:11 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 10/26/16 at 11:24 PM.
Old 10/26/16, 11:31 PM

Gotcha

Last edited by AlsCobra; 10/26/16 at 11:47 PM.

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast