Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Search this Thread

Old 6/17/16, 09:28 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
<br >
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
First Shelby F150 I've seen in person. Wish I saw it sooner to get a pic of the front end. I like it.
The following users liked this post:
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/17/16, 09:32 AM
Team Mustang Source

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
<br >
Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/19/16, 05:48 PM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 172 Likes on 115 Posts
Happy Father's Day guys! Hope you all are having a great day!
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/19/16, 08:20 PM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo30.jpg
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/20/16, 05:08 AM
Legacy Tms Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Hope all the Father's here had a great day!!!!
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/20/16, 06:39 AM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 53 Likes on 52 Posts
Aaaaaaahahahahahahaha
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/20/16, 10:38 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 592 Likes on 425 Posts
I know every single line in the movie Forrest Gump, but I can watch it over and over. Any time its on I'll watch it, sometimes I'll just watch it for the hell of it on Netflix.

My family says I'm crazy, especially my favorite aunt. She won't watch anything she's already seen.

Watching FG right now. Again. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, it makes me happy, it makes me sad, it makes me hopeful. I know it sounds stupid to most of you, but it does something good for my ****ed up mind.
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/20/16, 11:33 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

This forum sucks these days. Facebook has destroyed forums where people used to congregate. Everyone is enthralled with facebook and never come here anymore.

Can anyone explain to me how facebook works and how people discuss stuff on there? I'm not on fb and I'd like to know how you talk to people and discuss stuff on there like we used to on forums.
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/20/16, 11:47 PM
Legacy TMS Member

Received 166 Likes on 141 Posts
Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
This forum sucks these days. Facebook has destroyed forums where people used to congregate. Everyone is enthralled with facebook and never come here anymore.

Can anyone explain to me how facebook works and how people discuss stuff on there? I'm not on fb and I'd like to know how you talk to people and discuss stuff on there like we used to on forums.
People communicate one sentence at a time. I deleted my fb 4 years ago and have not looked back. The only thing I keep up on is Instagram, which is almost as bad now. I just enjoy the photography aspect of it though and use it to keep tabs on people's builds that I wouldn't really see otherwise.

Watch FG and stick to the hopeful feeling. I think TMS has some things planned, which I may be a part of, that brings back the community feel of the site!
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/20/16, 11:55 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by laserred38
People communicate one sentence at a time. I deleted my fb 4 years ago and have not looked back. The only thing I keep up on is Instagram, which is almost as bad now. I just enjoy the photography aspect of it though and use it to keep tabs on people's builds that I wouldn't really see otherwise.

Watch FG and stick to the hopeful feeling. I think TMS has some things planned, which I may be a part of, that brings back the community feel of the site!
I guess I'm too old to understand anything about fb, instagram, and I don't even know what FG means. I guess its some website I haven't seen yet. I guess its time for me to drop out and fade away. I'm not that old (I don't think, Jill is much older than me, LOL. and she is still in this stuff. I'm just too tired and ****ed up to deal with it. I may just have to go away. I'm sure that is what the young crowd like you would want anyway.
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/21/16, 12:05 AM
Legacy TMS Member

I guess I'm too old to understand anything about fb, instagram, and I don't even know what FG means. I guess its some website I haven't seen yet. I guess its time for me to drop out and fade away. I'm not that old (I don't think, Jill is much older than me, LOL. and she is still in this stuff. I'm just too tired and ****ed up to deal with it. I may just have to go away. I'm sure that is what the young crowd like you would want anyway.
Lmao Forest Gump dude!! You just said FG didn't you?? Instagram used to be a hipster app that was where you would post one picture at a time. The original intent was to capture just a moment of your day...and then, like everything else, it turned into a business tool and Internet social media shytstorm. I liken the outcome to Facebook ownership, since they bought out Instagram a few years back
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/21/16, 12:22 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Lmao Forest Gump dude!! You just said FG didn't you?? Instagram used to be a hipster app that was where you would post one picture at a time. The original intent was to capture just a moment of your day...and then, like everything else, it turned into a business tool and Internet social media shytstorm. I liken the outcome to Facebook ownership, since they bought out Instagram a few years back
Don't pay any attention to me, I've been out in the sun all day at the pool, had about 9 beers and about a liter of vodka, not thinking too straight right now. Getting ready to fire up the grill and burn a steak, haven't had any food since yesterday and only had about 400 calories then. A small Stouffers frozen lasagne.

Last edited by Rather B.Blown; 6/21/16 at 12:25 AM.
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/21/16, 12:58 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

To give you a comparison, I don't have the tolerance I used to. I used to be about 6'1" 280bs. Now I'm 6'1" 170lbs and working on getting to 150ish. So the drink has a much stronger affect than it did a few years ago.
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/21/16, 01:30 AM
Legacy TMS Member

To give you a comparison, I don't have the tolerance I used to. I used to be about 6'1" 280bs. Now I'm 6'1" 170lbs and working on getting to 150ish. So the drink has a much stronger affect than it did a few years ago.
Fair nuff. Don't worry, I won't judge you lol. My tolerance was never like yours used to be, but mine has severely gone down too. 2 kids in diapers leaves no time to drink anymore. I have a feeling my tolerance will go back up eventually

Had to say hello and goodbye to this little munchkin today. **** thing was so cute and instantly grew attached to me. My friends just bought their first house together so they wanted to do the dog thing first before having a baby...they're super nervous lol

Liam grew super attached to him too. In only 3 hours!
Attached Thumbnails Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo594.jpg   Mustangs Coast to Coast-photo54.jpg  
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/21/16, 01:42 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Fair nuff. Don't worry, I won't judge you lol. My tolerance was never like yours used to be, but mine has severely gone down too. 2 kids in diapers leaves no time to drink anymore. I have a feeling my tolerance will go back up eventually

Had to say hello and goodbye to this little munchkin today. **** thing was so cute and instantly grew attached to me. My friends just bought their first house together so they wanted to do the dog thing first before having a baby...they're super nervous lol

OMG! Do not post pictures of babies and puppies !
Especially together. How is anyone supposed to compete with anything that cute?
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/21/16, 02:09 AM
Legacy TMS Member

OMG! Do not post pictures of babies and puppies !
Especially together. How is anyone supposed to compete with anything that cute?
He was breaking my heart!! I felt so bad. I wished we could keep the pup, but we just gave up our other dog last week to my parents. Our old family dog Kodi finally passed about a month ago. He was 15...first time my parents didn't have a dog in the house for 29 years straight!! Obviously that didn't last long. Our other current dog Bella, the Shepard/border collie mix, was not thrilled with the pup here haha. She's very attention needy, so it makes sense.

Just broke my heart how happy Liam was with the puppy. Reminded me of when I grew up with our first family dog - they got him 2 weeks before I was born, so he was the only "brother" I ever knew. I wish Liam and Bella bonded more
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/21/16, 02:18 AM
Legacy TMS Member

Putting Liam to bed now, good night Lee!
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/21/16, 08:08 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
I hate that. Follow a mustang page and they're advertising some ****ty knife.

They're adorable!
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/21/16, 08:12 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

Forums are so much better than Facebook, especially when it comes to looking for tech info. I just follow the car stuff on there to keep up with what's happening with the local car groups. It's a good way to find events/shows that you wouldn't otherwise hear about and meet people with similar interests
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)
Old 6/21/16, 09:35 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 172 Likes on 115 Posts
Attached Images  
rpoppertdomi (6/23/16)

Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast