Hall Of Fame Homepage Journal Type & Other Threads of Merit By Admin Invitation Only
View Poll Results: Do you prefer us lobbing Potatoes or Grenades to take care of spammers?
Lob potatoes to just stun them
11.11%
Lob grenades and remove them from the TMS pool permanently
88.89%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mustangs Coast to Coast

Old 4/27/11, 11:08 AM
Post *****

Received 159 Likes on 133 Posts
Originally Posted by codeman94
In the emergency room with some pregnancy complications, keep us in your prayers please.
My thoughts and prayers with your family.

I hope momma and the little one are ok.
Old 4/27/11, 11:08 AM
legacy Tms Member

Received 148 Likes on 112 Posts
dodging tornado`s in huntsville at the moment
Old 4/27/11, 11:12 AM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
Fun woke up to my fire radio going off letting us know we were under a tornado warning. Serious storm came through and had a stroganoff rotation about 15miles north of us. They are reporting 100mph winds at 1200' in that storm. Passed now but good lord it was nasty for a few min.
iphone?

Glad you're ok so far!

Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
I'm pissed this morning. We have been in this office for 2 years and for those 2 years, I've been parking in the same spot every day. Nobody is around when I pull in in the morning. It's the farthest spot, on the end of the row. About 6 months ago we had new tenants move in and there is a guy with a nice new Wrangler. He sees my car there EVERY morning, he's waved and said hi many times, seen me getting out of my car or going to it. This morning, I pull in and he's in my spot.....no other cars around and he's in my freakin spot. Now I know it's not really "my spot", it doesn't have my name on it or anything, but ****....how freakin rude. The pic is kind of hard to see with the glare, but you get the idea. Rant over :\

I know what that's like. I used to get the end row spot at school for most of the semester last year, but then some dork in an infinity decided to steal it. Gave up so now I'm clear on the other end of the parking lot.

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs
It would be an underground swimming pool.

Get a room you two.

Sirloin! That's a chick steak. T-bone definitely. At minimum I get a strip, but never sirloin. Thats like going to a steak house and ordering road kill.

Road kill=chopped beef for you Canadiens.
I'm not talking the nasty stuff you use for stir fry. Texas must raise some nasty beef if you've never had a good sirloin.
In the emergency room with some pregnancy complications, keep us in your prayers please.
Good luck. I'll say some prayers!
Old 4/27/11, 11:12 AM
I will buy Jack Stands!!!

Received 29 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500
Getting one of those, ups your chances of owning one of these.
This is true... at least they sell them at walmart now! Dying on a budget has never seemed so appealing
Originally Posted by ford20
$53 Dollars to fill up my tank yesterday. This is seriously eating into my not getting paid budget
If I ever fully filled mine it'd be about $77 right now. For a whopping 300 miles.

It's a **** good thing I love this truck!

And nathan, beef stroganoff is some good stuff! And spelled right

Last edited by mustangGT90210; 4/27/11 at 11:14 AM.
Old 4/27/11, 11:46 AM
The Legacy TMS Lady

Received 169 Likes on 114 Posts
Originally Posted by HOSS429
bugs me too when someone does that .. iv`e been here 22 years and usually always park in the same spot .. once in a while someone beats me here .. iv`e been asking for years to have an " employee of the month " spot designated and to just put it where i park
Had to run out on my lunch break and he was gone when I got back. But usually my coworker parks on the other side of me so I'm pretty protected in that spot. So now I got my spot back The parking lot is packed now. Maybe he'll get the hint.

Thinking of you guys. I didn't know you were expecting again and I hope all goes well

Originally Posted by HOSS429
dodging tornado`s in huntsville at the moment
Stay safe!
Old 4/27/11, 11:52 AM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Received 586 Likes on 420 Posts
Originally Posted by Scothew
Morning again. Finally decided to boot up the laptop and get online. Day off for baby sitting, but gonna be a long one period looks like. Suns out and it looks like a beautiful day, but sun shine = heat and heat = instability in this crap so the weather guys are like STAY CLOUDY PLEASE!
Same here. Had some storms this morning, not bad though. But there is a new line headed this way right now that's packing tornadoes (same one that just passed Hoss), already having 30-40 mph wind gusts and the sun is out. Worried about that sun, its already up to 81 which is just going to add more energy to it when it gets here. Been watching the radar close, and I'm thinking that with the way its moving, the worst of it may skirt by just to the north by the time it gets here. Hopefully.

Hope everything works out Cody.
Old 4/27/11, 12:06 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by mustangGT90210
thats what people always said about the Mustang. it's too bad on gas. A. it's really not, B. it's a 1000 spg (smiles per gallon), that makes up for it.

you guys chatting last night reminded me of the old days of MCTC where you couldnt refresh and post fast enough!

Stay safe Scott.

Good luck Cody! Hope it's nothing at all!

I'm studying for finals, got one today, one tomorrow, one friday, then I'm out for summer. Hellz yeah!

Old 4/27/11, 12:07 PM

This is true... at least they sell them at walmart now! Dying on a budget has never seemed so appealing

If I ever fully filled mine it'd be about $77 right now. For a whopping 300 miles.

And nathan, beef stroganoff is some good stuff! And spelled right
Did you read the whole post?
Old 4/27/11, 12:14 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last day of finals is the 13th for me

I want the 87 so baaaddddd

But 7000 is a bit too much
Old 4/27/11, 12:31 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Originally Posted by Rather B.Blown
Same here. Had some storms this morning, not bad though. But there is a new line headed this way right now that's packing tornadoes (same one that just passed Hoss), already having 30-40 mph wind gusts and the sun is out. Worried about that sun, its already up to 81 which is just going to add more energy to it when it gets here. Been watching the radar close, and I'm thinking that with the way its moving, the worst of it may skirt by just to the north by the time it gets here. Hopefully.

Crap! Its shifted and not heading north as much. Looks like its going to plow right through here.
Old 4/27/11, 12:32 PM
Shelby GT500 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crap! Its shifted and not heading north as much. Looks like its going to plow right through here.

Man dude take care over there man.
Old 4/27/11, 12:35 PM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Definetly dude, Hope everything is going well

Last time I filled my truck up it too $92 And if I dont get 300 miles per tank

Well you better get out the camera a be ready. Nathan will be waiting

Originally Posted by Knight Rider

I want the 87 so baaaddddd

But 7000 is a bit too much
Yea thats a little steep. You could find a pretty nice one for around 4-5K
Old 4/27/11, 12:56 PM
Post *****

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 08GTCandyApple
Thinking of you guys. I didn't know you were expecting again and I hope all goes well
Same here. Been sneaky about that.

Hope all is well Cody!
Old 4/27/11, 01:10 PM
Post *****

I'm gonna be one of these:

While predicting longevity and population growth is difficult, the census' low-end estimate for 2050 is 265,000 centenarians; its highest projection puts the number at 4.2 million.
some similarities among them:

- A positive but realistic attitude.
- A love of life and sense of humor.
- Spirituality.
- Courage.
- And a remarkable ability to accept the losses that come with age but not be stopped by them. "Centenarians are not quitters," she said.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20110426/D9MRJH1G1.html
Old 4/27/11, 01:26 PM

Good luck!!

Originally Posted by Knight Rider
Same here.
Old 4/27/11, 01:50 PM
Post *****

http://weather.unisys.com/satellite/...=cur&region=se
Old 4/27/11, 01:53 PM
Post *****

60 Degs today!! Haven't felt that warmth from the sun since like October.

Horses soaking up the sun, hair shedding in clumps the last few weeks so spring is comin'. (soooon)

Snow showers Fri & Sat.

Apr 27, 12:36 PM EDT

Crater Lake snow pushes past 600 inches

KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. (AP) -- The total snowfall at Crater Lake National Park has pushed past 600 inches, with more expected before the end of the season.
The Herald and News reports that 9 inches of fresh snow measured Tuesday increased the total snowfall to 615 inches, well above the 492 inches normally measured by April 26.
The total is already well above the park's average snowfall through May of 524 inches.
The last time the park measured more than 600 inches of snow was the winter of 1998-99, when the total was 674 inches.
As of Tuesday, the snowpack at park headquarters stood at 144 inches - an even 12 feet - good news for Klamath Basin irrigators and wetlands when it starts to melt.

Last edited by cdynaco; 4/27/11 at 02:11 PM.
Old 4/27/11, 01:56 PM
Like Father...
I ♥ Sausage

Dodged a bullet on that one, it took a hard turn back north and missed us, but more are moving this way later tonight. Hopefully they'll stay somewhat disorganized and not be as strong.
Old 4/27/11, 01:59 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
We're back. Turned out to be "nothing" but she is still feeling some pain and pressure that no one can explain, and it isn't going away. All tests indicate that the baby is fine. We are 18 weeks. So she's gonna stay in bed the rest of the night and see if it goes away. thanks everyone!
Old 4/27/11, 02:31 PM
Stubborn Bear
TMS Staff

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Holy crap watched a big tornado in cullman for like 10min from a tower cam. It was toward north al but those type storms are building and on their way this way

posted from my cave using my iPhone.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mustangs Coast to Coast