Vista Blue Vista Blue 2006+ Mustangs

MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics

Search this Thread

Old 10/4/06, 07:46 PM
Team Mustang Source Legacy Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics

For those of you that didn't know, last weekend the MCA and MCLV put on a Mustang show here in Las Vegas.

It was my first show as a participant, and I really spent most of the time just checking out other people's cars and talking about Mustangs. I'm looking forward to the next one. Plus, I was lucky enough to be offered the chance to get a new hood and some other stuff for free, and have my car sit in a booth at SEMA (free pass to the show too) for the duration. I don't know what the parts look like yet, but it's all simple bolt-on stuff, as they won't get my car until the saturday before when they only have time to just bolt things on. And when it's all over, the parts are mine to keep or do what ever with.

But here are the pics I took this weekend, There were lots more cars and probably better pics out there, but these were my favorites. The first car is mine, and I'll explain more after I get all the pics uploaded.

Edit: I can't believe I only got the one shot of the Blue convertible. I talked with the owners for at least half an hour, and it was such a beautiful car. The paint was flawless, and the custom touches on the interior were great, too.

The GT500 was the same one I posted a pic of a couple months ago, it came to the dealership on the same truck as my car. A salesman took me back to the garage to see it (and snap a couple pics) that same day, before I actually took delivery of my car. It didn't have the stripes on it then, they did that later.

And that Saleen is an Extreme, they were 2 cars down from me both days I was there, and we chatted a little Saturday afternoon. They got to put their car inside for the Banquet on Sunday.
Attached Thumbnails MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_01.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_02.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_03.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_04.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_05.jpg  

MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_06.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_07.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_08.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_09.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_10.jpg  

Old 10/4/06, 07:49 PM

Second set of pics

Edit: This Foose and a gray Roush (you can see it in the reflection on the pic of the side emblem) were brought down by Team Ford.

My car's in there again, from Saturday. And the last two are the engine in a GT500 coupe that showed up on saturday, too. More pics of that one later.
Attached Thumbnails MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_11.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_12.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_13.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_14.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_15.jpg  

MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_16.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_17.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_21.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_29.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_30.jpg  

Old 10/4/06, 07:52 PM

round 3

Two Bos 302's, the yellow a '70, the blue a '69. I believe they were both all original unrestored cars. Gorgeous! I caught them on Friday before they were rolled into the Pavillion for the concours class.
Attached Thumbnails MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_18.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_19.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_20.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_22.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_23.jpg  

MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_24.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_25.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_26.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_27.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_28.jpg  

Old 10/4/06, 07:54 PM

4th set

Edit: More of the GT500 coupe, the car had Utah temp in the rear window, but I never spoke to the owners. They were parked across the aisle from me all day though.
The '69 Mach 1 is an original 428 CJ car, owned by an MCLV club member. I've spoken to her before, at club meetings, but don't remember her name. I'm pretty bad with names.
The sparkly car (as a friends's 4 year old called it) is a '64, I think it was even the original owner showing it, but I didn't read the board he had that well.
There were 2 Mustang II's there that I saw, this one and a yellow racer in the vendor's area.
Attached Thumbnails MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_31.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_32.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_33.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_34.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_35.jpg  

MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_36.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_37.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_38.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_39.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_40.jpg  

Old 10/4/06, 07:56 PM

5th page

Edit: A couple from the east coast flew in and rented this GT-H for the show. I saw another one in the show area, and three more in the parking lot that weekend. They did a great job cleaning it up, too.
I took several shots of the black 2+2, all just of the side vents, trying to be artsy. Couple came out nice, a friend and I are playing with them. Bad thing is the flash brought out the dust particles that were on the paint, and were trying to figure out how to make them go away.
The gray 2+2 was one of my favorite cars there, and how I would want to build one. I love the 2+2 body, and the stance he had on this one was great! I like the power switch sticking out the back of the brake light too, I haven't seen it done that way before. That pic is in the next post.
Attached Thumbnails MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_41.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_42.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_43.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_44.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_45.jpg  

MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_46.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_47.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_48.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_49.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_50.jpg  

Old 10/4/06, 07:59 PM

6th set, only 2 more pics to go

Edit: Wish I could've seen it with the hood down, but I had to settle for what I did see. Love this car!

Just before 5 pm on Saturday, the GT500 'vert owners moved their car to get pics with the coupe, then later I saw both cars over in an open area, I think they were trying to get pics with the Stardust hotel in the background.
Attached Thumbnails MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_51.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_52.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_53.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_54.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_55.jpg  

MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_56.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_57.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_58.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_59.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_60.jpg  

Old 10/4/06, 07:59 PM

Last two. Then I'll go back and make comments.

Edit: This last pic of the 'vert was as they were messing around trying to get a shot with Stardust in the background, I was sitting behind my car and thought this was a great angle. She was standing in between the car and me when he was taking the pictures, so I had to wait until she got in the car to snap this one. You can see him behind the car with the matching ball cap.
Attached Thumbnails MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_61.jpg   MCA and MCLV Mustang show pics-mca_mclv_62.jpg