General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Loudest exhaust possible

Search this Thread

Old 9/14/12 | 08:00 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by max5ive0
Actually to be in the right to use your firearm you may have to convince a jury your life was threatened. One one one with an unarmed man who tries to pull you out of a car isn't an automatic win for you. Put a weapon in the aggressor's hand and you have a case. Maybe if he is 20 and Chuck Norris you have a case, otherwise man up and meet the challenge head on. Don't be one of those trigger happy gun owners, that put all carrying citizens' gun rights in jeopardy. But I digress, I hear DynoMax bullets in my future. That's for the car, not the gat.
I agree, the point I was making not that I will shoot anything but rather that people own guns, people are jumpy. I will NEVER exit my vehicle to fight someone on the street. A.) I get out he has a weapon I die B.) I get hit by a passing car C.) I get locked up. So if you take all means of egress away from me so I can't leave or back out of the situation you can bet your bottom dollar at that point I will be fearing for my life and any move afterwards will be deemed aggressive in my eyes and we would be off too the races.
Old 9/14/12 | 08:19 AM
Tasca Super Boss 429 Member

Good point.

What's interesting is that if you read my post. NO where on it does it say I would grab the other persons door handle and pull the driver out. Yes, i suggested confrontation.

However, Confrontation was being referred to as "confronting a person." a confrontation could be a simple glance, gesture, or just spoken words. You can even call or email and confront someone!

I also stated that I could get my @ss whopped. Im just a dad raising a family. Last time I checked, I wasn't Billy Bad @ss.
Im amazed that a true story I told, was TWISTED around. The point was to discuss the seriousness of the exhaust note and how it could affect a driver. It literally upset me it was so loud. You twisted it around.

Respectfully, don't brag about how you will Chuck Norris spin kick with with desperado guns blazing on anyone that pulls up next to you ....simply because they remind you of the city ordinance laws concerning appropriate noise levels.

Last edited by Getportfolio; 9/14/12 at 08:20 AM.
Old 9/14/12 | 08:31 AM

You ruined a great thread by exercising the urge to beat your chest. It seems we are not getting back to the exhaust topic.

Before the mods lock this thread down, I'll bow out with my original statement and leave.

Try not to miss.

From the sounds of it, you are more than ready to go. Best of luck to you in the future.

Kind regards,
Pat
Old 9/14/12 | 09:13 AM
Mach 1 Member

Originally Posted by Getportfolio
Good point.

What's interesting is that if you read my post. NO where on it does it say I would grab the other persons door handle and pull the driver out. Yes, i suggested confrontation.

However, Confrontation was being referred to as "confronting a person." a confrontation could be a simple glance, gesture, or just spoken words. You can even call or email and confront someone!

I also stated that I could get my @ss whopped. Im just a dad raising a family. Last time I checked, I wasn't Billy Bad @ss.
Im amazed that a true story I told, was TWISTED around. The point was to discuss the seriousness of the exhaust note and how it could affect a driver. It literally upset me it was so loud. You twisted it around.

Respectfully, don't brag about how you will Chuck Norris spin kick with with desperado guns blazing on anyone that pulls up next to you ....simply because they remind you of the city ordinance laws concerning appropriate noise levels.
I said several times it wasn't YOU also bud, Infact I told you to take a breather.

BUT

My L/T, catless mid and Roush car is pretty loud...
Old 9/14/12 | 10:38 PM
GT Member

LMAO @ turning around and searching for the Lambo driver because he revved at you and it was really loud and it startled you.......people like this don't live too long or wind up with a wasted life in jail.

To the original poster/thread starter......just get some electric cut-outs.
Old 9/15/12 | 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by All-Or-Nothing
LMAO @ turning around and searching for the Lambo driver because he revved at you and it was really loud and it startled you.......people like this don't live too long or wind up with a wasted life in jail.

To the original poster/thread starter......just get some electric cut-outs.

"And so said the BMW driver in the Mustang forum."

"....Then at the moment, thy mountains parted, thy brilliant sky ripped open. Alas, all the Camaros joined hands with the Civics of the world and began to sing " Turn Turn Turn." With gladness, thy shiny grilles were gleaming with absolution as tears filled their windshields at such awe inspiring words of wisdom!"

- Chevrolations: 28 verse Z

Oh praise thee! In the holy name of El Camino, I praise thee!!

Last edited by Getportfolio; 9/15/12 at 12:59 AM.
Old 9/15/12 | 05:15 AM
GT Member

Originally Posted by Getportfolio
"And so said the BMW driver in the Mustang forum."

Sorry buddy, I got 2 Mustangs. I thought people only used that line on Ricer forums???
Old 9/15/12 | 08:10 AM
GT Member

Someone needs a time out....
Attached Images  
Old 9/15/12 | 11:05 AM

Haha they know we are all just having fun! This thread is by far one on the most interesting and fun in the forum. ( next to the "Am I the only one? thread.)

Lots of laughs there too! Peace everyone.

P.s. with my 6 or supercharged 8 combined i stillI would have never caught that Lambo.

Last edited by Getportfolio; 9/15/12 at 09:38 PM.
Old 9/15/12 | 09:26 PM
Mach 1 Member

Well Patrick, it takes more than a high-dollar Italian scream machine to intimidate you. But what if it had been driven by a... wait for it... ZOMBIE!?!?
Old 9/15/12 | 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mickstang
Well Patrick, it takes more than a high-dollar Italian scream machine to intimidate you. But what if it had been driven by a... wait for it... ZOMBIE!?!?
I would tell my ex wife to please tone the exhaust down.

...then I would compliment her on how much better she looks after our divorce. Haha

Last edited by Getportfolio; 9/15/12 at 09:44 PM.
Old 9/16/12 | 08:05 PM
Mach 1 Member

Game, set, and match! Patrick rocks!