General Mustang Chat Not Model Year Specific

Can Anyone Tell me what this is??

Search this Thread

Old 3/10/11, 10:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by StangMahn
I'll give credit to Cody as well, it's what I was thinking to start, but I was also gonna go with the generic answer.

I've got some marring on my wheels from curb rash that looks similar. Love the wheels, but I'm going to love getting new ones even better...now what to go with

have any pics of said broken wheel?
nope sorry it was almost 10 years ago... read the story
Old 3/10/11, 10:38 PM

Prize

if any of u 2 want it i have a nice Mustang GT wireless mouse I never use...

its black with white stripes...

Can Anyone Tell me what this is??-51yqdw2hyyl._aa1000_.jpg
Old 3/10/11, 10:42 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
that's actually a great story.

when I had my wreck a few weeks ago, I made sure I found the (mangled) running pony from the grill, and I have a small chunk of the hood on my desk. I see it everyday, and it just makes me think. I've been a good bit more leary since the wreck about watching out for all the other stupid people on the road not paying attention. When an accident is your fault, it's one thing, but when it's 100% theirs, and you get the most helpless feeling in the world, it's just right sickening. But life goes on! I will have a V8 Mustang in the driveway before too much longer again!

Thanks for sharing!
Old 3/10/11, 10:51 PM

Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts
Crazy story! I actually had someone do that in a camaro a year or two ago. They took off on the wet pavement when they saw me in my GT and wiped out across the median. I only wish I had it on video.
Old 3/11/11, 04:52 AM
Bullitt Member

My friend just passed away last week in a car crash. She was driving a 2010 mustang they buried her with the pony off her grill. She wasn't at fault she was hit head on from a guy that was running a light after fighting with his girlfriend. She was 29 and it was her 2nd mustang. Her parents went to the crash scene and the mustang was laying on the ground in perfect condition except the back pins obviously broke off so she was laid to rest with it.
Old 3/11/11, 04:16 PM
NTTAWWT

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
Sorry Nikki, that's a sad story. Parents should never have to outlive their children.

I thank the heavens daily that my accident was no worse than it was. A bruise just below my knee. For a big guy in a small car, it easily could have been much worse.