The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f655/)
-   -   I want to personally CHALLENGE all TMS Members (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f655/i-want-personally-challenge-all-tms-members-489442/)

ShowGT 11/25/10 03:32 PM

I want to personally CHALLENGE all TMS Members

I want every member who logs into the site this weekend to give this opportunity to give back to a special member and his son something that will make a difference, and you will not only make Andrew smile with envy over getting a personal note in a real card, but being able to contribute to his ongoing medical care and bills. So I want TMS members to STAND UP for ANDREW CASEY. Thanks guys and ladies!

I am so excitied and thrilled as a member of The Mustang Source to be able to announce with the permission of Kevin (05stangkc) and Jonf that as of today until the of the year 12/31/2010 all proceeds from this thread will be donated to Andrew Casey and his expenses. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at either my personal email provided or mobile phone number too.

When was the last time you sent someone as special as Andrew Casey a Get Well card? Maybe a Thinking of You Andrew card? How about sending Andrew a card and some brownies which I hear he loves to get goodies.

I am a licensed distibutor for Send Out Cards out of Salt Lake City, Utah. I am offering to donate all proceeds from my commisions with Kevin's permission of course to Andrew's medical bills. Please check out the link below and send Andrew a card today, takes less than 5 minutes for most and you will feel good inside after you send a card.

http://www.SOCRETAIL.COM/101655

With over 17,000 cards available you can create a card for anyone, not just Andrew and for only $2.99 created, printed, stuffed, stamped and mailed to Andrew you can make a difference and I know everyone who has supported Andrew and Kevin's family from the very beginning will get in on this and send a card. Think about Thanksgiving just around the corner, not to mention Halloween is what 8 days away. Keep in mind Christmas is gonna be here before you know it, with Send Out Cards you don't have to write your name 50-100 times in paper cards, let the company print them for you.

Now, here is how this works -

1. You simply create a real printed greeting card, make your secure payment to Send Out Cards online, no one will send you anything, sell you anything, sell your email address I assure you.

2. For only $2.99 where else can any member here drive to the store, pick out card and have to write in the card, put a stamp on the card and wait for post carrier to pick it up. Send Out Cards believes in making lives better one card at a time and you can make a difference too.

3. I will donate $1.50 for every card this forum sends, this is my paid commission. You can't get any better than this, now where could you make a smile on Andrew's face and know $1.50 to top it all off will be sent directly to Andrew monthly for the next 2 1/5 months from this day forward. You can even attach a gift for way less than you might imagine.

4. If any member during the timeframe posted in this thread decides so become a Send Out Cards distibutor, I will donate an additional $40.00 per new distributor limited to the first 12 who may chose to sign up.

Mailing address being used for the campaign:

New Address for any Cards or Items.

Grandma's House

Andrew Casey
C/O Jo Smock
1640 W. Princeton Court
Visalia Ca
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I will be asking this thread to become a sticky and allow it be posted on the main page of threads as well. Please feel free to post as your send, but also keep in mind this thread is for our community and I know we all can make a difference in the life of Andrew Casey thru the power of giving, there was a comment posted from Kevin a few weeks back about a card I sent Andrew with his photo on it in the Charger and Andrew showed it to everyone that he has bragging rights, I want all of you to have those bragging rights as well with this awesome offer right before you today thru New Year's Eve!

Thank you, Brandon Ashlock in Kansas City. I am Send Out Cards, and I would like you to experience this as well. Thank you and let's make this campaign go big!

Direct email - Giveagiftandcard@gmail.com
Mobile Office (816) 507 - 1860
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note --><HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dddddd; COLOR: #dddddd" SIZE=1>

ShowGT 12/19/10 08:11 PM

All aboard! There is still time to send a card and make a donation...

ShowGT 12/24/10 08:15 AM

Offer has been extended into 2011. Are you with me people?

2005GTDELUXE 12/24/10 08:42 AM

:bday::bday::bday::grouphug: