The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Announcements (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f655/)
-   -   Download Our New Mobile App (Android and iOS)! (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f655/download-our-new-mobile-app-android-ios-537430/)

Evil_Capri 6/1/15 11:57 AM

Download Our New Mobile App (Android and iOS)!

burningman 6/6/15 06:22 PM

have one for
windows phones?

JimC 6/7/15 01:57 PM

The only thing that I don't like about it so far is that when you use the option to view "new posts" it gives the thread title but doesn't list the sub forum that it is in

jonser 6/7/15 11:15 PM

Gona give it a try. At least there are no Parse errors ;)

Evil_Capri 6/8/15 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by burningman (Post 6930325)
have one for
windows phones?

Not sure, but I will ask! :nice:

2k7gtcs 6/8/15 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by burningman
have one for
windows phones?

So you're the one that bought one

:p

Jazzman442 6/10/15 06:46 AM

Is there a Windows Phone Version yet?

Evil_Capri 6/10/15 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzman442 (Post 6930990)
Is there a Windows Phone Version yet?

My response from above . . .

Not sure, but I will ask! :nice:

Evil_Capri 6/11/15 02:23 PM

No plans for Windows App at present time, fyi . . . sorry guys/gals.

Evil_Capri 6/26/15 04:39 AM

Update . .

The app has an update for Android out right now! We're waiting on Apple's approval before we officially announce the update, but this time we shouldn't be having any rejection issues. We're hoping this solves most of the issues people have been having and provides a nice upgrade to photo uploading. This is closer to the app we originally wanted to release, but couldn't wait for.

mustangfan410 6/29/15 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Evil_Capri
Update . .

I downloaded the updated iPhone app but I still can't upload photos. Also the made the font even larger. Ugh.

Evil_Capri 6/29/15 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by mustangfan410 (Post 6934302)
I downloaded the updated iPhone app but I still can't upload photos. Also the made the font even larger. Ugh.

You downloaded the Garage Talk app or the TMS app?

What size photos?

And I believe one has the ability to change font size (but not 100% on the iOS app.)

mustangfan410 6/29/15 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Evil_Capri
You downloaded the Garage Talk app or the TMS app?

What size photos?

And I believe one has the ability to change font size (but not 100% on the iOS app.)

The updated garage talk app.

Evil_Capri 6/29/15 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by mustangfan410 (Post 6934305)
The updated garage talk app.

OK, I will pass along your issues . . . I wasn't made aware that the iOS app had been updated. IB was still waiting on Apple's approval for the updates as of last week.

Thanks.

Knight 7/2/15 09:37 AM

windows phone?

Evil_Capri 7/2/15 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Knight (Post 6934812)
windows phone?

No, not at this time. I posted a response above on 6/11 about a Windows phone app.

Jim74656 3/29/16 04:06 PM

have the bugs been fixed yet? I am thinking of downloading for both my Fruit phone and Droid phone but want to avoid the bugs that I know have plagued the software for a while...

jwgroovin 4/4/16 03:53 PM

As above, has the battery drain issue been fixed? I've deleted all known battery hogs off my Droid Turbo so I really want this one to work...

stupidgenius36 4/6/16 06:43 AM

Android app is still v1.0, which was released 9/8/16. I don't have the battery drain issue on my GS5 with Marshmallow, but I see other bugs. I honestly don't ever expect them to get fixed...

laserred38 4/6/16 09:54 AM

If anyone embeds pics from photobucket, it makes it impossible to scroll through the thread because every slightest touch clicks the link to open photobuck's website - there needs to be a delay in the touch sensitivity.

Sometimes when attaching pics directly in the app, if you go back to edit your text after the pic is attached, the pic disappears and can't be attached even after editing the post. Have to close the app and start a new post for the pic to attach.

When you view someone's profile in the app, the post count only shows 2 numbers - like for me it just says "11"

Sometimes if you click on New Posts, it is blank and gives and error (don't remember the error, I'll edit this post next time it happens).

I'm sure there's a few more....