The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f651/)
-   -   Why aren't street "encounters" allowed on the forum? (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f651/why-arent-street-encounters-allowed-forum-508477/)

Mustang Mafia 5/4/12 10:37 PM

Why aren't street "encounters" allowed on the forum?

I was just curious. Did a forum get sued because their son got killed street racing or what? I know alot of forums don't allow street race stories. A few years ago it was the norm to tell about your dual with a Camaro, Corvette or whatever. Now it's more taboo than donkey sex so why the change?

Mustang Mafia 5/4/12 10:39 PM

why arent street "encounters" allowed?

I was just curious. Did a forum get sued because their son got killed street racing or what? I know alot of forums don't allow street race stories. A few years ago it was the norm to tell about your dual with a Camaro, Corvette or whatever. Now it's more taboo than donkey sex, so why the change?

Flagstang 5/4/12 10:39 PM

this forum has never allowed it. its like sleeping with ur sister.. dont brag about it

Flagstang 5/4/12 10:39 PM

why multi posts?

Ltngdrvr 5/4/12 10:40 PM

Because it is illegal and too many times someone wrecks and kills someone. Allowing these stories on the forum is the same as condoning them.

Take it to the track!

2k7gtcs 5/4/12 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Mafia
I was just curious. Did a forum get sued because their son got killed street racing or what? I know alot of forums don't allow street race stories. A few years ago it was the norm to tell about your dual with a Camaro, Corvette is whatever. Now it's more taboo than donkey sex so why the change?

I'm not sure donkey sex is that taboo anymore. :rofl3:

Mustang Mafia 5/4/12 10:41 PM

I understand "this" forum may have never allowed it. But what's the reason?

2k7gtcs 5/4/12 10:42 PM

Oh man. :wtf:

This looks like work for me.

11SHELBYGT500 5/4/12 10:45 PM

I was just curious. Did a forum get sued because their son got killed ILLEGAL street racing or what? I know alot of forums don't allow ILLEGAL street race stories. A few years ago it was the norm to tell about your dual with a Camaro, Corvette or whatever. Now it's more taboo than donkey sex, so why the change?

there you go

Mustang Mafia 5/4/12 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr
Because it is illegal and too many times someone wrecks and kills someone. Allowing these stories on the forum is the same as condoning them.

Take it to the track!

"Too many times". I would respectfully have to disagree whole heartedly. I wouldn't say you're condoning the stories by allowing them. That's like me saying BBR is 100x better than Steeda and you believing the opposite and therefore not allowing it. It's just stories. If it's a legality factor, then people from this site living in California wouldn't be allowed to post about long tubes and deleting cats.

Flagstang 5/4/12 10:48 PM

yup...

11SHELBYGT500 5/4/12 10:48 PM

"Too many times". I would respectfully have to disagree whole heartedly. I wouldn't say you're condoning the stories by allowing them. That's like me saying BBR is 100x better than Steeda and you believing the opposite and therefore not allowing it. It's just stories. If it's a legality factor, then people from this site living in California wouldn't be allowed to post about long tubes and deleting cats.

Who in California is doing that?

Mustang Mafia 5/4/12 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Valid point, I may have to give it a whirl and stay away from that naughty street racing.

werm 5/4/12 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr

Take it to the track!

Just like ltngdrvr said, letting people brag about it is like saying its ok to do and while we all like to get on it every once and awhile street racing is illegal and when you do it your of just playing with your own life you could possibly not only take Ur own life but Sumone else's or multiply people. Just not a good idea.

AlsCobra 5/4/12 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs

Nope. I believe it's almost legal in Arkansas. :D

Flagstang 5/4/12 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mustang Mafia (Post 6338242)

some people will not get why even when explained in nice small word.

Mustang Mafia 5/4/12 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

Who in California is doing that?

Lol. Probably some fool that is living on the edge and has donkey sex too.

Flagstang 5/4/12 10:50 PM

:lock:

2k7gtcs 5/4/12 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by AlsCobra

Nope. I believe it's almost legal in Arkansas. :D

It's definitely legal in Mexico. People pay money to watch it.

Flagstang 5/4/12 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6338252)
It's definitely legal in Mexico. People pay money to watch it.

god bless those fine donkeys :salute: