The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f651/)
-   -   Issue attaching photos. (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f651/issue-attaching-photos-532257/)

lowblustang00 8/11/14 08:39 AM

Issue attaching photos.

I am using the iPhone app, and when I try to post pics it gives me a parse error. Says there is a forum runner plug in issue, and to notify forum administrator.

Scothew 8/11/14 09:58 AM

Can you email me a screen shot. scott@themustangsource.com

GrnT 8/11/14 10:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is what I get using the app.

lowblustang00 8/11/14 10:23 AM

Yep that's the one.

Scothew 8/11/14 11:06 AM

in the app, go to More> Settings > Clear Saved Logins. Then close the app and go back in, see if that resolves.

laserred38 8/11/14 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 6839087)
in the app, go to More> Settings > Clear Saved Logins. Then close the app and go back in, see if that resolves.

I've done that twice, it's not fixing it this time. That used to fix it in the past. I still get the "your IP has been banned" from time to time too. Close the app, restart my phone, reopen app and it's okay. But can't post pics, and haven't been able to for about a week now. Even deleted the app and reinstalled it...

Scothew 8/11/14 11:41 AM

Ok, thanks. I'll report that as well.

GrnT 8/11/14 11:43 AM

I concur. That did not work. :dunno:

Mustang Freak 8/11/14 07:55 PM

Same thing here Scott! I have an iPhone 4S if that makes a difference?

fstbck70 8/11/14 08:08 PM

Same thing on iPhone 5c

lowblustang00 8/28/14 04:42 AM

I guess they're still working on it. Still getting the same message.

Evil_Capri 8/28/14 04:45 AM

Gallery is working . . . I just uploaded photos, and this is an update . . .

There will be a new App in the coming weeks, as posted and noted in the other thread.

Okay, we talked to the tech team and they fixed the gallery and the app! People should be able to upload photos now.

Mustang Freak 8/29/14 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by Evil_Capri (Post 6845041)
Gallery is working . . . I just uploaded photos, and this is an update . . . There will be a new App in the coming weeks, as posted and noted in the other thread.

How's this done and can you do it through an iPhone?

GrnT 8/30/14 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Mustang Freak (Post 6845589)
How's this done and can you do it through an iPhone?

You can do attachments on the full website using a smart phone or tablet.

2k7gtcs 9/4/14 09:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
New app that works for iPhone is available and yes it does upload pics

As seen here

Attachment 163666

Go to the App Store and search for internet brands the parent company of this sight

Attachment 163667

Then open it and go to make=ford and then the mustang source will appear. Click on it and of on with your user name and password and then Bingo you have a working app

laserred38 9/4/14 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6847432)
New app that works for iPhone is available and yes it does upload pics As seen here Go to the App Store and search for internet brands the parent company of this sight Then open it and go to make=ford and then the mustang source will appear. Click on it and of on with your user name and password and then Bingo you have a working app

Yessir!

laserred38 9/4/14 09:30 PM

Gary, are there settings to adjust the upload quality?

laserred38 9/4/14 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6847447)
Gary, are there settings to adjust the upload quality?

Nvm, found them. Just not in the browser itself, they're in the main app settings.

So does this mean the TMS app is dead? Or is it still getting an update...

2k7gtcs 9/4/14 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by laserred38 (Post 6847448)
Nvm, found them. Just not in the browser itself, they're in the main app settings. So does this mean the TMS app is dead? Or is it still getting an update...

I have no idea

I just saw Jason talk about how he found the droid app and I thought wtf I'll try it for iOS

Jason stays in contact with corporate so he would know. I'll ask him about it but my best guess is that this will be the way of the future here. To pull them all in under one umbrella and therefor spend resources on their future upgrades and compatibility as a group instead of a one off app.

laserred38 9/4/14 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by 2k7gtcs (Post 6847452)
I have no idea I just saw Jason talk about how he found the droid app and I thought wtf I'll try it for iOS Jason stays in contact with corporate so he would know. I'll ask him about it but my best guess is that this will be the way of the future here. To pull them all in under one umbrella and therefor spend resources on their future upgrades and compatibility as a group instead of a one off app.

Gotcha. At least it works for now. :dunno: