The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums (https://themustangsource.com/forums/)
-   Testing, Help, Site Feedback and Suggestions (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f651/)
-   -   Ideas for 2011 (https://themustangsource.com/forums/f651/ideas-2011-a-490684/)

Scothew 1/13/11 07:24 AM

Ideas for 2011

Whats some stuff you guys would like to see from TMS this year? Looking for some new ideas, fresh things, ideas to liven things up and get the community feeling flowing within us all.

Would love to see what the members come up with, since its you guys that make the site.

Thanks
Scott

codeman94 1/13/11 07:28 AM

I've been begging for a wall calender for years.... maybe put those MOTM winning cars to good use.

Scothew 1/13/11 07:43 AM

Like a printed out wall calendar?

codeman94 1/13/11 08:30 AM

yeah. I think its been killed in past years because of product licensing with FORD

rushc66 1/21/11 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Scothew (Post 5997380)
Whats some stuff you guys would like to see from TMS this year? Looking for some new ideas, fresh things, ideas to liven things up and get the community feeling flowing within us all.

Would love to see what the members come up with, since its you guys that make the site.

Thanks
Scott

It you could, can the section of parts for sale be separated by generation? There is a heck of a lot new generation stuff.

Thanks!!

SoFlo Mustang 1/21/11 01:39 PM

Chat box :) idk if this has been discussed....

rushc66 1/21/11 05:02 PM

I may have missed the store somewhere, but what about hats, t-shirts, or coffee cups. I would probably buy some stuff.

Scothew 1/28/11 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by codeman94 (Post 5997398)
yeah. I think its been killed in past years because of product licensing with FORD

Yeah I am pretty sure you are right. I'll talk around to some of our local artist and see if thye have any input.

Originally Posted by rushc66 (Post 6001462)
It you could, can the section of parts for sale be separated by generation? There is a heck of a lot new generation stuff.

Thanks!!

I'll look into it.

Originally Posted by SoFlo Mustang (Post 6001475)
Chat box :) idk if this has been discussed....

Its been discussed a few times, and frankly its a neat novelty, it would take away from the forum. You would loose information as it would not be a saved searchable function, and honestly it would probably be just a chit-chat off topic place that would be near impossible to moderate and would lead ot potential issues. Yeah just not worth it in my eyes.

Originally Posted by rushc66 (Post 6001569)
I may have missed the store somewhere, but what about hats, t-shirts, or coffee cups. I would probably buy some stuff.

We had a store way back when, was alot more work than what could be handled at that time. I'll talk to the new owners and see if they think its worth a shot again.

rushc66 1/28/11 08:22 AM

Thanks!!

SoFlo Mustang 1/30/11 01:33 PM

Oh i see. The chatbox on another Mustang forum i was on was rather handy, but as you said, it wasnt monitored. Got a little raunchy.